Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jimin and I sit at the table right as Jin sits the last plate down. "Aww you made me something better then them all?" I ask. "Ne, you are my favorite." He replied. "Kamsamnida oppa." I smile brightly. He chuckled and ruffled my hair before sitting down. I huff playfully and fix my hair before eating.

"Hyung, I want pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream like nunna!" Jungkook whined. "Shut up you little devil, he already said I'm his favorite and I will always one up you." We glare at each other before he smirks. "We will see who is one upping who when you are crying from the pain of my fangs as I take your blood." He deepened his smirk when he saw me get visibly terrified.

"If you so much as touch her I will rip your fangs out." Jin threatened. It was jungkook's turn to be terrified as be sank into his seat. I silently eat my breakfast, still scared from what jungkook said.

I finish and thank jin before going to my room and quickly putting music on to preoccupy myself from my thoughts. I can't unhear what jungkook said and the more I think about it, the more I start to feel scared.

"You know jin hyung won't let him hurt you." A voice says after taking my headphones. I take my headphones back and see taehyung. "That's nice to know." I sarcastically reply. "He wasn't serious." Taehyung says. "Oh, he was dead serious." I grumble. "We all know jin isn't the only one who would protect you." Taehyung said.

"What that supposed to mean?" I ask. "Jimin hyung told me what happened this morning between you and yoongi hyung." He replied. "It was nothing." I mumble. "It was something. It was a big something. Maybe not for you, but definitely for us. We have known yoongi hyung for over fifteen years and he never acts like this." Taehyung chuckles.

"Tae, please stop. I just want to be alone right now." I look him in the eyes. "You sure?" He asks after seeing I was serious. "Ne." I shortly reply. "Just call us if you need us." He smiles before disappearing. Is it that hard to walk out of the door?

I put my headphones back on and curl into my bed. I really don't feel like doing anything anymore. It can wait for tomorrow. I feel a hand on my shoulder and so I take my headphones off. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine yoongi." I reply and go to put my headphones back on. "Oppa." He says. "I'm fine oppa." I say and roll me eyes.

"Are my mad because of what jungkook said?" Yoongi asked. "If you lie, just remember I can read your mind." He added. "Okay, yes, fine!" I grumbled and snatch my headphones from yoongi.

"It upset me okay? I hate being scared and that terrified me. Happy?" I snap. Yoongi looks shocked at the way I spoke. I sigh and close my eyes. "Sorry oppa." I mumble.

"We won't let him hurt you seorin." Yoongi said. "I know." I mumble. "Want to hear more songs?" He asks. I smile a little and nod.

I grab my phone and we go to his room. He gives me his headphones and let's me listen to more songs. They are all so good. "Which ones do you want?" He asked after I heard a few more.

"All of them." I say with a chuckle. Yoongi chuckles as well and shakes his head but goes about downloading them all anyways.

"It'll take a bit." He said after looking at the progress bar. "Lets go work on the beat then." I suggest. He nods and so we go back to my room and jump on my bed. Yoongi is closer to the bedside table so he hands me the laptop.

We spend at least two hours working on the song before we hear a knock on the door. "Since when do any of you knock?" I ask and look at yoongi. He just shrugs and gestures for me to answer the door.

I walk over and open the door. It takes everything in me to not run away when I see jungkook. I gulp and shuffle back a little. Yoongi notices and walks over to me. "I'm sorry for what I said." He apologized and looks down. I just stand there, confused. "I just got sort of upset." He mumbles.

"Jungkook." I say causing him to look up and meet my eyes. "I'm really sorry nunna." He nearly whispers with how quiet he is. "It's okay." I say. "Jinja?!" He asks quickly. I chuckle and nod. "As long as you don't do that, we're good." I say with a smile. I was about to offer a hug but decided not to after what Jimin said. "Thank you nunna." He smiles brightly and leaves.

I close the door and look at yoongi. "I don't know which surprised me more. The fact that he apologized or the fact you forgave him." Yoongi said. I just shrug and go back to my bed, grabbing my laptop. Yoongi sits back down beside me and continue working on the beat.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro