24 - Harry's Killing Spree

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Fucking Harry and Hermione missed the final match of the Quidditch season where I played awesomely against Ravenclaw.

Some fucking friends they are.

I could have done with their support too, especially as the Slytherins kept singing that oh so wonderful song Draco had made up for me.

I kept glaring at Draco in the stands who just shrugged unapologetically as he sang along. He really was something fucking else.

Good lay though.

But despite the song, we still won. I personally liked to think it was all down to me being a brilliant Keeper. My fellow Gryffindor's obviously agreed because they changed the words of Draco's song to be a lot more complimentary.

I'd thank him for that later.

"Where the fuck were you?!" I hollered at Harry and Hermione as I caught them running out of the Forbidden Forest as soon as the game had finished.

"It wasn't our fault," Harry whined pathetically. "Hermione nearly got eaten by a giant!"

"For fuck's sake Harry, can you not just hold off on your little adventures for a couple of hours while you support your so called best mate in their time of need?!" I bellowed in his face.

"But you were fine - you won, after all." Harry shrugged.

"All those fucking hours I've spent freezing my arse off watching you hunt for a stupid little golden ball over the years. Do you know how incredibly dull it is to actually watch you seek?! It's not exactly a fucking skill to be able to open your fucking eyes, Harry!"

He didn't have an answer for that.

I stropped off back to the now deserted changing rooms, angrily tossing my broom down to the ground as I slammed the door behind me.

"My, my, Weasley, what's got your knickers in a twist?"

I looked up, startled, as Draco sauntered out from the back of the room, hands in trouser pockets and smirk playing at his lips.

"Fucking Harry." I sneered. "Just for once in his fucktard life it wouldn't hurt him to be there to support me."

"Well, that's the problem when you insist on being friends with twats like him," Draco said as he drew nearer to me, "they just can't accept it when it's not all about them."

He closed the gap between us, his hands grabbing my waist as he roughly pulled me against him, hunger flashing in his eyes.

"You played good out there, Weasley," he growled, his hot breaths tickling my face, making my stomach knot violently in longing. "I couldn't stop thinking about how hot you looked in your Quidditch robes."

"I'm still wearing them," I shivered, my body already trembling in yearning for him as he started to trail kisses along my jawline.

"Not for much longer."

I squealed as he lifted me off my feet and carried me to the showers where he spent the next forty-five minutes cheering me up.

"Where were you? You're missing the party." Harry asked the second I stepped inside the common room.

"Oh, a bit like how you missed the game to go hang out with dumb creatures and half-breeds!"

I stormed past a gobsmacked Harry to go straight to my dormitory. I wasn't in the mood to celebrate. And I needed to take my potion.

I was seriously considering cutting my friendship with Harry and going full time with Draco. But then I remembered my fucking parents had practically adopted Harry and so there was no escape.

But then everything changed and I suddenly lost Draco and had to grudgingly admit I was actually firmly on Harry's side.

It all started when Harry got another fucking vision.

He was convinced that Voldemort was holding Sirius in the Department of Mysteries. And it didn't matter how many times we told him it was probably a trap, he insisted it was real.

The fucktard should have listened because then Sirius would still be alive and so would my sex life.

But Harry killed them both.

Umbridge hadn't believed me when I told her Peeves was trashing the Transfiguration department.

And so she set her fucking Inquisitorial Squad on me. A great burly Slytherin called Warrington got me in a violent hold and unnecessarily gagged me.

They got Ginny, Luna and Neville too as they dragged us all to Umbridge's foul office.

Draco had never looked so smug in his life as he repeatedly tossed Harry's wand in the air from where he was sat languidly on the windowsill, barely flinching when his stupid mate dragged me in kicking and screaming.

It seemed sleeping with Draco was no help to me in this situation. He simply didn't care. He was too gleeful at seeing Harry get into trouble to show the slightest concern for me.

So it made it fucking easy for me to hex the stupid git and the rest of his cronies and get the hell out of there to rescue Harry and Hermione from Umbridge.

Turned out the centaurs did that for us.

With Harry insisting that he had confirmation from a fucking dodgy house-elf that Sirius was indeed about to get killed, we hot-tailed it to the Ministry along with tag-alongs Ginny, Luna and Neville. And surprise, surprise, Sirius was not fucking there.

However, Draco's daddy was.

Pleasant dude he is. Kinda hot for an old man. I was pleased to see he was wearing the Death Eater get up Harry had told me about. It meant I had a proper mental image of it now.

Sadly, he ended up in Azkaban for trying to kill us.

Keeping to tradition, I was fuck all help on this trip. I was zapped with some kind of laughing gas hex and ended up telling everyone how much I loved them before being attacked by brains.

So once again I found myself waking up in the hospital wing having missed most of the excitement. Apparently, Sirius had turned up to help rescue Harry and got killed by Draco's aunt instead, which would not have happened if we hadn't been there in the first fucking place.

So in effect, Harry killed his godfather.

I was a good enough friend not to point this out to him though.

And then there was Draco.

"A word, Weasley," he said coldly, as I was walking down to dinner after just having been released from the hospital wing.

"Fine," I spat, still annoyed about what happened in Umbridge's office.

He beckoned me to follow him into an empty classroom, rounding on me the second we stepped inside.

"You need to pick your side Weasley, it's him or me." He sneered, his grey eyes piercing angrily into mine.

"What are you talking about?" I blinked, alarmed at his hostility. "Is this about your father being locked up, because I'm not being funny, Draco, but he did try and kill me!"

There was a moment of hesitancy, and for a fraction of a second, I saw a look of horror flash in his eyes.

But his scowl immediately returned and the next thing I know he is delivering me an ultimation. "I'm not having anything more to do with you if you insist on continuing to hang around with Potter. And I mean it. It's him or me, Weasley."

"Choosing you - what does that mean? That I'll be supporting You-Know-Who and his ways?"

His silence said it all.

"And if I choose Harry?"

"Then you truly are a blood traitor and I can't have anything more to do with you. You and me, whatever this was, will be over."

"It's just fucking!" I said, suddenly feeling disconcerted about what was happening. "Are you seriously going to end this over Harry?"

"It's not just fucking to me anymore," he said to my complete surprise. "And I don't believe it is to you either. But if this is to continue then I need to know I've got you on my side."

My heart was racing in my chest, I couldn't think straight. I realised I didn't want this to end, that Draco was right, and it was no longer just fucking.

But... Harry. I couldn't just ditch him and turn my back on what he was fighting for – what we were fighting for.

I inhaled a deep breath, knowing there really was only one answer.

"I will never support You-Know-Who." I stated, trying to keep my voice steady but unable to stop the quiver as I felt an unexpected, yet overwhelming sadness rip through me.

I didn't miss the flicker of pain cross his face as he closed his eyes. But when he opened them again, a steeliness was present that wasn't there before.

"Then I guess you've made your choice," he muttered bitterly, pushing me aside as he marched away.

And just like that, it was over.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro