5 - Diagon Alley

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I've come to the conclusion that Fred and George aren't so bad after all.

After whining for days on end that Harry hadn't been in touch, they convinced me that he must be in trouble and that we needed to rescue him immediately.

"Shouldn't we just tell our concerns to our parents so that they can deal with it in the appropriate manner?" I asked.

"Nah," they both said in unison.

So we stole dad's car. A flying one at that. Which was lucky because Harry had been locked up in his upstairs bedroom.

Hmmm. I thought he said he was made to sleep in the cupboard under the stairs. Me thinks Harry likes to exaggerate sometimes.

"Honest, I did!" Harry implored when I pulled him up on this fact on the way back home. "I had to sleep with spiders and everything."

I shuddered, deciding not to question him further. I did not like talking about those furry little creatures.

Anyway, Harry explained that Draco Malfoy's house-elf had paid him a visit and thrown a trifle around to stop him from going back to Hogwarts. I didn't know what a trifle was but it sounded yummy.

Harry seemed rather impressed with our shitty little house. I reckon he was just being polite though.

Bloody mum kicked me out of my own room saying I had to sleep with Ginny and give Harry my bed. I was just so bloody incensed with rage. I mean, I was glad Harry was here and everything, but I didn't want my room to start smelling like boys.

Harry got his first experience of travelling by Floo Powder. Hilariously, he ended up in Knockturn Alley. I'm not sure how that worked out, but it was worth it to hear that he bumped into Draco looking at Dark shit in Borgin and Burke's.

We then had a bit of an adventure upon entering Flourish and Blotts whilst purchasing our school books. Well, when I say purchasing, I mean Harry got a shit load of books for free whilst mum made the rest of us all feel guilty about having fuck all money by counting the measly two coins she had in her purse loudly in front of us all.

There was this really fit guy who apparently all females liked no matter their sexual orientation. Gilderoy Lockhart. Apparently he shopped in the same hair dye shop as the Malfoy's. And even though he was a smarmy git, I swooned just like the rest of the females every time he opened his gob.

It was when I was leafing through a book I would never be able to afford, that I heard the familiar drawling voice of Draco Malfoy.

Quickly throwing the book down, I ran over to where Harry stood with Ginny, where they were having some sort of discussion with him.

"Oh look, Potter- you've got yourself a girlfriend!" Draco cried looking delightedly at my little sister, who had for some reason, jumped in front of Harry.

I was fucked off. I know Ginny was pretty and all, but why didn't Draco ever consider me as Harry's girlfriend?! I mean - I hung out with him a hell of a lot more.

"Oh it's you," I said, piercing my eyes coolly at Draco, acting as if I hadn't noticed him. "Bet you're surprised to see Harry here, eh?"

"Not as surprised as I am to see you in a shop, Weasley," he retorted, his silver grey eyes glinting wickedly as he looked me up and down. "I suppose your parents will go hungry for a month to pay for that lot."

I felt my cheeks instantly flame. I went to step towards him to twat him one, but Harry and Hermione had both simultaneously grabbed my back, sadly preventing me from doing so.

Draco's dad suddenly entered the chat and got a bit creepy with Harry, even going so far as touching his hair and shit. I couldn't help but applaud my dad when he started to get in a fist fight with him, though.

That's the Weasley way.

I also noticed that Draco's dad slipped something into our shitty cauldron of second hand books.

It was probably nothing.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro