Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sunhi

The day was bright and shiny, not only that. It was hot. But little Sunhi wore a pair of tight fitting skinny jeans, a baggy sweater and converse, in the blazing heat, but she couldn't hide where she had it on her jawline, cheeks, neck, and a white streak running through her black hair.

Truth be told, she was dying, but she didn't want anyone to look at her.

'God, why did I have to get this stupid disorder..'

Sunhi often thought that.

She first got her vitiligo at the age of six. She was playing outside when she noticed three white blotches lining her shoulder.

Sunhi ran to tell her mom, and of course her mom rushed her to see a doctor. And that's when it hit her. She had a incurable disease.

Vitiligo.

Sunhi huffed at her thoughts as she felt the vibration of her phone

It was her best friend Seokjin.

"Sunhi-ah!"

"Hey Jinnie-Oppa!" Sunhi giggled at her best friend.

"So, Sunhi...I got you a job!"

"What where?!"

Excitement filled her.

"At my company! You're going to be a stylist for my group, Bangtan Sonyeondan!"

"Aish...Jinnie~ but my vitiligo..."

"C'mon Sunshine! They won't care, its just white blotches, not like its contagious." Jin laughed.

Sunhi thought, Jin was right. It wasn't contagious. So she saw no harm in it.

"Okay! When do I come by?"

"Now, if you're not busy that is.."

"I'll be there soon!"

"Okay! See you!"

They hung up.

Sunhi began walking to the company. That was when she heard it.

"Ew, mommy, that girl has a disease. she's going to get me sick."

"Aish...Ma'am you need to leave, you have a disease." the woman told sunhi.

"Oh i'm sorry.." Sunhi bowed. "But it's not contagious." and with that she walked off, leaving the dumbfounded woman and child.

She finally arrived at the company where she saw Seokjin.

"Sun- Oh~ You. Are. Mad." He said.

"Obviously. Some bitch and her little asshole son decided to scream out that I had a disease on the street. Aigoo..I almost died of embarrassment." Sunhi ranted as they walked into the building.

"Hey Ji- Woah~" a tall lanky boy with pink hair said. Seokjin signaled behind Sunhi for the boy to stop.

But did he?

Nope!

"Ooh! What is that? Is it contagious?!" Sunhi tooked a deep breath.

"No...It is a melanin deficiency. So it's not contagious, if you want to know more about it, just google vitiligo." Sunhi explained, remaining calm.

"It looks so cool! Jin-hyung? Is this her?" Jin nodded and smiled.

"Sunhi meet Namjoon, Namjoon meet Sunhi. Namjoon, go warn the guys before they something stupid, I'm surprised she didn't rip your head off."

"...almost did" Sunhi chimed in. Jin looked at Namjoon and shooed him away. "Oh, I'm sorry! Bye Hyung, bye Sunhi-ah!"

They waved to Namjoon. "I warned Pd-nim, if you're wondering." She nodded and they walked to Pd-nim.

"Ah, so this is our new stylist.. Sunmi was it?"

"Actually it's Sunhi sir." she smiled.

"Oh, my apologies. Well, we should go ahead and get makeup on the boys. Jin, who is she styling?"

"Oh! Hoseok." Jin said.

"Very well, show her the way, welcome to the team Yoon Sunhi!" he smiled.

They went to the makeup room, and stopped when they heard it...

"Woahhhh, what is that?"

----

First chapter completed! 😄

I (j)hope you enjoyed

K bai

-em♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro