Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sunhi

This week has been the worst week of Sunhi's life. Sungyeol and Wonho hadn't let her out of their sight. Bighit even had to switch her from working with Hoseok.

She was now Seokjin's stylist. Not only that, Hoseok and the other boys couldn't even look at sunhi or her brother would flip their crap.

Sunhi was tired of it. She wanted to have male friends, without having to worry about her brothers.

That led to what's happening now. Sunhi arguing with her family, who had previously moved to Seoul because they didn't trust her to be alone.

"You trust me to go to America, So why can't you trust me to do a guys makeup?!"

Mina and Yula had even jumped in to defend their older sister.

"Dad, she's twenty-two you can't keep her on a leash forever." Mina spat, while Yula just glared at the olders.

"Look what you did Sunhi! You brainwashed my babies!" Her mother screeched.

Growing up Sunhi was the forgotten child. Sungyeol was the athlete, being really good at basketball. Wonho and Areum were the pretty twins, everyone wanted to date them. Mina was the singer of the family, her vocals were gorgeous. While Yula could rap like she had done it her whole life.

The only thing Sunhi had going for her, was her makeup. She originally used it to cover up her vitiligo, but she fell in love with the art of it.

"Mom! We can make our own decisions! Sunhi didn't do anything!" Yula bellowed.

Her mother growled. "Fine! If you can make your own decisions, go pack your bag and move in with sunhi! You two can stay in Seoul."

"Gladly!" The girls said in unison. Mina and Yula came out with their bags. Upon which Sunhi's mother kicked them out.

But she also said something that kicked Sunhi right in the heart.

"Stupid dalmatian looking girl."

---

I decided to put a chapter out today because of a sweet person who sent me a message that I desperately needed.

Chelcy_Ackerman sent the kindest message today, as I am at the height of my depression.

This message made my heart swell. Thank you so much for the kind message, I will continue to work hard for you all

Love you

-em🌼

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro