Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

there's something about the sight of yoongi bundled up, wearing a fluffy jacket that puffs himself up to twice his size, that makes hoseok weak in the knees and just want to wrap his arms around the older male and carry him around like a tiny stuffed bear. so hoseok sorta does that, waddling over in the snow, arms sliding tightly around the blonde. yoongi shakes between him, and hoseok isn't sure if he's shivering or laughing, but he ignores it and proceeds to squeeze him just a little tighter.

yoongi's eyes crinkle up, his puffy sweater paws pulling down his scarf to reveal a gummy smile. "hi, hoseok."

it's nothing special, really, just a simple library date, where yoongi works on his thesis and hoseok works on his environmental report. yoongi's been too busy to go out on proper dates, and hoseok may or may not be attempting to save money for a decent present for yoongi, so they both agree to small, simple dates.

"hi, yoongi hyung!" hoseok chirps back breathlessly, shuffling away with a bashful smile. he watches as yoongi tucks his hands into his sleeves, using the edge to nudge his scarf back up. "did you forget your gloves?"

"i, um, actually lost them," yoongi's face frowns slightly. "i think i dropped them in the laundromat, so yeah."

and hoseok doesn't know since when he became this cheesy, but his brain tells him to pull off his left glove, and instead, slip it on yoongi's hand. "we can't hold hands if yours gets frostbitten," hoseok mumbles lamely, sticking his left hand, now bare, inside of his pockets.

yoongi stares at their gloved hands for a few seconds, before bursting into laughter, much to hoseok's embarrassment. "wh-what's so funny? fine, give it ba—"

the older male's hands slips into his own, fingers linking tightly together, as his right hand jams into his own pocket. "nothing, you're just really cute."

flushing lightly, hoseok relaxes his grip into yoongi's own. "says the cute one."

"says the one who just gallantly offered their glove to me," yoongi teases him and nudges his shoulder playfully.

it turns into a dumb nudging war, with the two of them bumping shoulders and stumbling back and forth, until hoseok accidentally trips over the road and falls into the snow, dragging yoongi into the white mass. yoongi snickers drunkenly to himself before hoseok can open his mouth to list out a stream of apologies.

and wow, he's so adorable, hoseok doesn't know what to say. sometimes, he's not sure if yoongi's real or an angel sent from heaven, and he gets all choked up and emo at how lucky he is to score such a sweet and cute boyfriend. like, what did he do to deserve such a cherub cat like yoongi? did he save a country in his past life, did he —

"earth to hoseok, stop daydreaming when the real thing is in front of you," yoongi laments with a breathy laugh.

"i can't help it, i'm amazed by you," hoseok pretends to sigh dreamily, despite the rising heat in his cheeks.

"wow, are you getting extra cheesy in preparation for february?"

"nah, i just feel the need to remind you that you're like, the best thing that's ever happened to me."

yoongi snorts loudly, proceeding to cross his legs on the floor and pull out his phone.

"wait, what are you —"

B☆NGT☆N SQU☆D

yoongogo power rangers
i can't help it,
i'm amazed by you
-hoseok 2k17

T
THATS SO GROSS

domestically challenged
why did u feel the need to share this with us

jihuahua
ur like
dating
when u flirt and date at the same time
thats not cute anymore
tahts just gross

"are you being serious?" hoseok's jaw drops.

the blonde-haired males leans into hoseok's face as he shrinks back, a look of pure amusement on his face. "hoseok, i understand that really cheesy statements might've worked for your past relationships, but i'm going to be straight up with you that they make me cringe to a point where i need an inhaler despite not being asthmatic."

well, at least he's up-front about it. "okay, jeez," he grumbles quietly.

"do...cheesy lines make you swoon?"

"i —of course not —i just say them to make you —"

"you know," yoongi drawls out slowly, tipping forward to rest his head against hoseok's shoulders. "i thought about you and your stupid sunshine smile all day."

and hoseok hates the fact that there's so much heat radiating off from him from the tip of his ears, to his flaming cheeks, to his pink nose, and to his racing heart, that the snow is literally melting beneath them and may or may not be soaking into hoseok's jeans. yoongi's head peeks upwards to look at him, a coy smile playing on his lips.

》》

B☆NGT☆N SQU☆D

T
uggghhh i had no space in my schedule
it looks ugly ㅠㅠ

Hosucc
tbh ...i'm pp context with mine.
i have 1 ge class which ducks but
gotta complete it
linguistics should be easy tho.

T
wait
youre
taking
linguistics?
intro??
what time???

Hosucc
2 pm

T
OH MY GOD I HAVE THE SAME
CLASS AS YOU HAHAHA
@Park Jimin TOO

Hosucc
...fml lol
@Kim Namjoon
we have class with losers

SKJN_3000
meanwhile

JE0N
seokjin's my ta : )

jihuahua
: - ) study buddies?¿

domestically challenged
i would rather drink poison
rip

jihuahua
CASH ME OUSSIDE JOON

domestically challenged
what

Hosucc
@Min Yoongi
take linguistics pls

jihuahua
HOW BOUT DAH

yoongogo power rangers
i have my thesis.

SKJN_3000
your thesis should be
about me.
about how gr8 kim seokjin is.

yoongogo power rangers
lmaooooooo
no.

SKJN_3000
SNAKE.
CATCH ME OUTSIDE TOO MIN YONGGI

yoongogo power rangers
the only thing you're gonna catch is the blankets when i throw you out of this apartment.

JE0N
o shit son

T
Finally. Someone stood up to him. : ' )

SKJN_3000
stop threatening me it's getting old
ur moving out in 4 months anyways
so you can't talk !!!!!

Hosucc
wait
you're moving out???

yoongogo power Rangers
didn't i tell you?

Hosucc
no.

yoongogo power rangers
i got a one year paid internship in anyang for an IT company.
so i'm moving around june.

》》

hoseok shouldn't be upset, because really, it's inevitable. yoongi's a senior, of course he's not going to stay and stick around forever, but still, it sucks having to think about your boyfriend, who's been ten minutes away this whole time, moving away in a few months. 4, to be exact.

a knock on the door startles hoseok, who stands up immediately and makes him walk over and open the door.

yoongi's standing at the door, snow frosting his eyelashes and dusting the top of his beanie. before hoseok can do anything, the older boy cuts him short. "are you mad?"

blinking haphazardly, hoseok tilts his head to the side. "what —what do you mean?"

"are you mad that i didn't tell you about my internship?" yoongi repeats once more, in a firmer tone.

admittedly, he is a little irked about it, but it's more or less because he's going to miss yoongi and miss their early morning bus rides and their 1001 date plans that have yet to be fulfilled. "..no —"

"hoseok," he starts off, closing his eyes with a sharp inhale. "you are one of the most transparent people i've ever met." he flickers open his eyes with pursed lips, before leaning over to press a quick kiss to his cheeks. "i'm not dense, y'know, i can tell when something's bothering you by the way you text and talk."

the gesture, as reprimanding as yoongi's words are, is sweet, and it makes hoseok's chest bubble up in response. clearing his throat, he tries to hide the blush that colors his cheeks by enveloping yoongi in an awkward bear hug, half-tugging the older male back to his couch. "i'm not mad, just...disappointed that i get you snatched away so quickly?"

the two of them fall down, landing with a quiet thump; the snow from yoongi's parka practically melt at hoseok's touch, the wetness seeping into his sweater. he can feel the vibration of yoongi's laughter against his own body, and head body shifting to the side, hoseok can see yoongi's pink nose crinkled in amusement. "anyang's only like, fifteen, twenty minutes away by car. i'll come back on weekends, seok."

"but i can't come over easily anymore, and we won't have our little walks around campus," hoseok bemoans, face pressed into yoongi's shoulder.

"we can do that virtually."

"what —"

"i replayed sims 3 recently, and i decided to implement my coding skills to create new mods, so like, i might've created us."

hoseok lifts his head up to stare at yoongi, who's positively beaming. "i thought you'd say something romantic to like, comfort me, because this is the ugly pseudo-sad moment in cheesy chick flicks where two people have a petty argument, and then the other just kisses the other and everything is magically solved."

the older male opens his mouth to say something, before biting back a smile. "did you want me to kiss you?"

totally not blushing furiously, hoseok coughs, slumping away from yoongi into the corner of his couch. "no —i mean i would never say no to a kiss theoretically, but —it was just a spur of the moment kind of —"

snorting quietly, the blonde boy slides his backpack off his shoulders and leans closer to hoseok. cold hands cupping hoseok's cheeks, (who, totally doesn't swallow hard and hold his breath nervously) ohgodohgodohgod yoongi hovers over hoseok on the couch, his face so close that hoseok can admire his dewy skin and mischievous grin and button nose and —

"okay, but, is creating your boyfriend in sims 3 not romantic?" yoongi whispers in his ear, and hoseok wheezes loudly.

half wanting to scream aren't you going to kiss me!!!!, and the other half wanting to maintain what's left of his dignity, hoseok emits a wrangled choking noise, eyes narrowed as yoongi gives him a faux smile while he slides back into his seat. "i can't believe i'm dating a meme," hoseok huffs out. "you should go viral for this: boyfriend talks about sims 3 instead of doing emitting some cheesy sap to make his boyfriend feel better."

to hoseok's amazement, yoongi tugs his laptop out of his backup, opening it up. "listen, you're dating a hot, manipulative mafia boss on sims 3, aka me, so that sounds pretty good, in my opinion." yoongi hums out.

"i thought you came here to have a serious conversation with me," hoseok murmurs out in awe as he watches the laptop screen light up.

"...i mean, i kind of did, i wanted to make sure you were okay first. but i also finished the code yesterday and i got really excited and wanted to show you, so like, shoot two birds with one stone?" yoongi's eyes glance back at hoseok with a hopeful expression.

and god, how can anyone say no to someone as cute and terribly dorky as min yoongi? hoseok finds himself nodding slowly, still dazed and mildly confused at yoongi's antics. he has a weird kind of charm to him, and it's like a weird pokemon move that somehow works.

》》

succjean

your roommate is the devil reincarnated
why the fuck did you not tell me this

because i wanted you to suffer
tbh
first glance everyone has 2 thoughts:
wow yoongis so smol and cute
or
wow he could probably kill me by staring
and then you get to know him and he seems all sweet and shy and you start to like him
and then once he's into your system he kind of turns against you and you start to suffer
like he never does the dishes
and he always interrupts me
and he lowkey pretends to not hear you when you ask him to do something or lowkey annoys u
i still love yoongo tho he's just an asshole meme at times

i still love yoongi too but he makes me emo
he just showed me about his sims3 creation i thought we were gonna do cute things 2day

WHY SARE YOU COMPALINING
LEGIT EVERY 5 SECONDS HE CAME UP YO ME
"DOES THIS LOOK LIKE HOSEOK"

thats so precious wtf

& i give him an opinion and he doesnt listen and repeates
ITS NOT PRECIOUS WHEN HE ASKS U 50 TIMES IN 10 MINUTES

i never knew yoongi like sims tbh

bo y
there are a lot of things u dont know about yoongi
a l o t .

》》

hoseok likes to think of himself as a suave person; essentially, the perfect boyfriend material. he's mastered "the boyfriend look", wearing black hoodies and grey snapbacks and making girls and boys swoon with and stroke of his hair and a cheesy smile—he's perfected the art of valentine's day and giftgiving, and he likes to think that he has everything down.

but yoongi is kind of an enigma, in sense that he never ceases to amaze and surprise hoseok. there's always something new to yoongi that he discovers, like the pterodactyl screeches the older male emits when he gets excited or over-enthusiastic, how how much of a lowkey meme he can become.

which is why he finds himself staring at the older male from afar during culinary club, clueless as to what to do for him for valentine's day. as far as hoseok's figured out, yoongi likes music, sims, and knitting.

it's not much to go off of.

he doesn't like to go out, due to his introverted and socially phobic nature, which means they should stay inside. he's not fond of physical activity, so maybe they should just relax and netflix and chill—romantically.

"we got new equipment for the semester!" seokjin chirps. "your workspaces are basically two by two, back to back now, isn't that great? i'd suggest to get in groups of four so that..."

yoongi and namjoon look expectantly at him, and hoseok breaks off in cold sweat. oh man, working together with his boyfriend and best friend and seokjin. it's practically asking for chaos.

["but your boyfriend is a meme, you can't get any worse than him," calm, reassuring hoseok whispers.

"but what if you fuck up even more than usual and you annoy yoongi and —" anxious, fear-ridden hoseok whines.]

groaning to himself, he inhales steeply, before dragging his feet over to namjoon and yoongi. worst case scenario, he doesn't impress yoongi, yoongi thinks he's a dork, and does that weird smile-grimace thing he likes to do too often. the response is instantaneous; yoongi's gazes brightens significantly, quickly scooting over to the opposite side of namjoon. hoseok slides into the space next to him, trying to still the stupid butterflies in his stomach. it's been like, a month since they officially started dating, but hoseok doesn't know why he still gets all shy and nervous around yoongi; maybe it's because he's still smitten and amazed by the blonde haired male, as if nothing really ever changed since the day he met him.

seokjin teaches them how to bake a cake, coming by their station three times as much as the other people, and it may be or may not be due to the presence of kim namjoon. which is kind of a bummer, since he repeatedly side-eyes yoongi and hoseok, whispering "snakes" under his breath.

"namjoon's the real snake," hoseok snorts when seokjin's out of earshot.

"listen, i have my reasons," namjoon whines quietly, clumsily dumping flour into the bowl.

"you're technically lying to him 80% of the time to get on his good side," yoongi quips, tapping the bowl gently.

namjoon hauls the milk out, slamming it down. "hey. just because you both are a couple, doesn't mean you get to gang up on me. you don't know how much i helped both of your dumbasses." he huffs. "anyways, check this out:"

the two of them look up, and hoseok has to hide his laughter at how unimpressed yoongi looks. namjoon holds his hand up high, before sprinkling white powder into his bowl, a smug look settling on his face. "gotta add a little namjoon perfection to this cake, y'know what i'm saying?"

"that is the worst impression of salt bae i've ever witnessed in my life." yoongi wrinkles his nose. namjoon clutches his chest, clearly offended, and hoseok watches with regret as he does it again, hand waving up and down for extra flair.

"perfecto." he finishes by spreading his fingers apart, raining the white powder down, chin raised in a haughty manner.

rolling his eyes at namjoon, he looks down back to his own bowl. "that's flour, right?"

"yeah, of course, what else would it be?"

it was not flour.

it was baking powder.

hoseok learns this as the cake that namjoon "perfectly made" exploded in the new, barely-used oven.

》》

B☆NGT☆N SQU☆D

SKJN_3000
: )
: )
guess!! who just !! got yelled at!!! by the advisor !!!!!!!!!!
because some idiot
decided to saltbae
the fucking cake
and ruin a brand new
3 day
oven??? : )))))))

T
did u just cuss oh my god
shit's serious

domestically challenged
i'm sorry hyung ;;
i swear i'll make it up to you

SKJN_3000
please don't!! : )

JE0N
hyung do u wanna take out ur anger in overwatch

SKJN_3000
that would be lovely.
ur the only one i can trust.
the only real one out here ;(

JE0N
i love you hyung
@Kim Taehyung @Park Jimin

T
yeah we're here for moral support

jihuahua
<3 <3 <3 : )

"do you think right now's a bad idea to ask seokjin what i should do for valentine's day?" hoseok questions thoughtfully, turning off his phone.

namjoon responds with a loud whale-like wail, face smushed into his pillows. "i can't even think of something to do for v-day when he's out there for blood, project namjin is over, the ship sunk."

"you mean it blew up."

head jerking up, namjoon glares at him. "show a little compassion for a fallen mate, hoseok."

lips pursed, hoseok spins around on his chair, head leaning over the backing. "cheer up, i bet all you have to do is put a lot of effort into your cooking next time, and i'm sure that'll warm him up. go cut him apples, or something, and clean his apartment."

squinting at hoseok, namjoon cocks his head to the side. "do you think that'll work? that easy?"

"...no offense, namjoon, that's like, maximum difficulty for you. i'm sure he'll see how apologetic you are and forgive you then, so trust me. have i ever done you wrong?"

"...you're right." namjoon hums out, before small smile break across his face. "thanks, bro."

"i got your back; it's my job to re-joon-venate you, anyways."

there's a small pause as hoseok flashes him a broad grin, and it's a reminder that no matter how stupid namjoon can be at times, there's no other best friend hoseok would prefer.

》》

"hey, yoongi."

"what?"

"look, the hollywood sign changed again," seokjin quips, holding out his phone. with a mildly annoyed sigh, yoongi pushes himself away from the table and scoots over next to seokjin on the couch. he peers at the picture, only to be met with:

YOONGI IS A SNAKE.

"...are you still salty that me and hoseok got together behind your back?"

"all of you are fakes, jimin and taehyung and jeongguk are the only ones i can trust. " he fake sniffs, before pulling his phone away.

lips pressed together, yoongi unlocks his phone and downloads candy crush, immediately connection his facebook to it and sending seokjin 5 lives.

"happy?"

seokjin's gaze slides over to him, a tiny smile creeping on his lips.

》》

VDAY MASTERLIST

make dinner !! pasta !! fancy !!!is preparing a bathbumb and shit too weird??? is our relationship not at that level yet??wine(?) champagne(?)scented candles???suRPSIE???? kumamon lingerie onesie??????/ or would yoongi hate m for liferoMANTIC FLOWER romantic flower romantic flowers !!!netflix n chill pg 13 but maybe nc 17 if yoongs is up for it haha who am i kidding

"wow, hoseok, you're working so hard on your section, i think that should be on the front page." taehyung snickers lowly, typing away on his laptop.

"what did hoseok do now?" jimin peers from over the textbook, lips pursed together.

"excuse me, what do you mean now, who's carrying this project for you, huh?"

"me." namjoon replies flatly, pressing the enter button and leaning away with satisfaction. "i finished, so send me your parts when you're done."

taehyung doesn't even wait a second to rat him out. "hoseok's busy planning out his date with yoongi instead of working on his section!"

hoseok gives him the death glare, his index finger dragging across his neck repeatedly; as namjoon turns to sigh at him, hoseok drops his hand down and visibly winces. "hey, theoretically, it's been on my mind since forever, and the faster i get it done the faster i can focus on more important things, like this report. see? works out."

jimin snorts, and taehyung rolls his eyes. the taller male stands up to stretch, giving hoseok a disapproving look. "full offense, yoongi's like, super easy to date. all you have to do is stay home with him and do whatever he's into, like staying in one spot and not moving for hours at a time."

leaning into the coffee table, jimin props his arms on the table. "yoongi hyung told me, that one time, he stayed in bed for like, 20 hours, binging on produce 101 ."

"he watched so much he can dance to pick me by heart," taehyung adds earnestly.

hoseok eyes the two of them, sinking back into the floor. "that's so basic, and i, jung hoseok, am the opposite of basic."

"you're right, you're the one who asked out your boyfriend by doing a fuckin' meme challenge," namjoon interjects, back turning to walk out. "you don't even know if he's free, and two, can we finish this, i'm supposed to meet up with seokjin at five."

oh shit, he's right. hoseok didn't even think about it. wiggling around to find his phone, he lets his laptop slide across his lap, hands digging into the pockets of his sweats and his hoodie.

"it's on the coffee table," namjoon calls out knowingly, and hoseok thanks the gods for giving him a genius best friend. "also, there's nothing in the fridge and i'm hungry, how do you two live?"

"make something," taehyung calls out, followed by two voices shouting "no" and one (sadly) saying "i fucked up an oven". "do something easy like, peanut butter and jelly, then."

cactus boy

hey um
on vday are you
do you have any
plans? : ) i was hoping we could..maybe...hang out???

you sound like a teenage boy subtly hinting that he wants to go on a date.

wow, yoongi poongi, you caught me!!

you're so dorky.
but i don't have any plans, so let's do that.
i'll be free after seven, you?

i'm basically open all evening and afternoon aaa.
i'm so!! excited!!!!

okay, i'll go home to change and stuff, and maybe we could have dinner at eight? if that sounds okay?

that sounds perfect, yoongs.

s c o r e. hoseok grins to himself, locking his phone as he wiggles against the edge of the couch, sinking onto the floor, ignoring the judgmental looks from jimin and taehyung.

"hey jimin?" namjoon calls out, voice wavering.

"what?"

"you got no jams."

》》

"like...this?" namjoon mumbles, stirring the whisk around.

"namjoon. it's a cake. not a delicate flower. when i say mix, i mean mix, it's not like you can break batter."

"i'm trying to be careful!" he protests weakly, shrinking under seokjin's stern gaze. nonetheless, he proceeds to mix it, whipping the mixture until it thickens. seokjin peers over his shoulder, steady breathing against namjoon's neck, and it's not like he's loses the grip of the whisk or anything because of it.

"okay, good. now we're gonna grease the pan and you pour it in, okay?"

"i can't believe you're making me bake a cake for hoseok's birthday," namjoon huffs out, slathering the stick of butter all over the pan.

seokjin purses his lips together, eyes rolling playfully. "listen, i don't care if you're one of those people that think guys shouldn't need to know how to bake 'cause it's a feminine thing, 'cause baking is something that everyone needs to learn how to do, it brings joy and sweetness to everyone that eats it. and i, as your future boyfriend, feel responsible that you need to learn how to bake to bring happiness to other people; an essential life skill."

namjoon completely phases him out as he pours the batter, jerking to face seokjin as two words capture his attention. "did you just—call me your future boyfriend?"

he's never witnessed a flatter expression from seokjin, and it's not until he feels something wet on his toes that he realizes the batter is still dripping out of the bowl, and onto seokjin's feet and the floor. "oh—i'll clean it up later, i swear, but did you really—"

the older male looks like he's trying to fight back a smile, his hand running through his hair in exasperation as a warning that he's ten seconds away from killing him. namjoon hopes to soften the blow of getting yelled at later, so he leans over and places a quick kiss on seokjin's lips, before scrambling away to find a rag.

"HEY! you stupid—insufferable—big oaf—" seokjin sputters, his face a bright red. "you're not gonna get off easy! just because i like you! and what happened just now!"

》》

JJK

hyung
what do u want for ur bday
be cheap tho bc im poor

get me min yoongi wrapped in red ribbon : )

B☆NGT☆N SQU☆D

JE0N
@Min Yoongi
screencapture.jpeg

HOBEAST
hyung
what do u want for ur bday
be cheap tho bc im poor

get me min yoongi wrapped in red ribbon : )

T
WE GET IT
YOURE DATING

Hosucc
why does everyone feel the need to shame me

SKJN_3000
im APPALLED

Hosucc
SWEATS

yoongogo power rangers
i feel flattered

Hosucc
We're Dating Yoongi Why Are You Like This

SKJN_3000
u need a 3 ft barrier away from yoongi
>(((((((((

jihuahua
this is really random but why are you so overprotective of yoongi
dont u two only know each other for like a year

yoongogo power rangers
no.

SKJN_3000
YOONGICHII THEYRE ARE FRIENDS THEY SHOULD KNOW

yoongogo power rangers
no.

SKJN_3000
ITS ICONIC
THE BEST WAY IVE EVER BECAME FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE

yoongogo power rangers
no.

Hosucc
yoongibear plssss : (( tell us
or just tell me

T
is it smth rly embarrassing : , )

yoongogo power rangers
seokjin, if you dare spill a word, i'll rat you out.

SKJN_3000
WE MADE A DEAL

jihuahua
this sounds like a terrible drama

i'm in.

》》

"happy birthday to you,

happy birthday to you,

happy birthday dear hoseok,

happy birthday to you!"

hoseok has to fight back his laughter as he watches namjoon bring out the cake, beaming in the dimness of the candles at his efforts to produce a cake. it's quite frankly, the second cutest thing he's ever witnessed next to min yoongi, the living angel. the frosting somehow defies gravity and starts dripping on the floor plate, melting from the mere heat of the crooked candles, but namjoon's proud, dimple-ridden smile makes up for the disaster of a birthday cake.

"it only took three tries," namjoon beams, practically looking like a puppy eager for praise hoseok side-eyes seokjin, snickering to himself at how smitten he looks.

"thanks," hoseok manages to say between his laughter, inhaling sharply as he leans over the glowing candles. from the corner of his eye, he can see yoongi gazing intently at him, a fond smile gracing his cheeks. he mouths make a wish, and with eyes still trained on the older male, he blows out the candles.

please give me clear skin, passable grades, more financial aid, and min yoongi. specifically the last one, thanks sky man.

"open mine first!" taehyung chirps excitedly, taking out a small package from under his hoodie. "it's co-joined with jimin, cause, you know, we poor."

taehyung and jimin end up giving him a set of fairly expensive toner and cleanser (it's like they read his mind), seokjin gives him a pastel blue hoodie, and namjoon explains that he spent all his money on the cake. when it comes to jeongguk, he drags yoongi out of the room, earning a inquisitive look from the five of them. minutes later, yoongi's grumbling lowly while he's pushed forward, and hoseok chokes at the sight of a single red ribbon tied into a bow on top of his fluffy blonde locks.

"oh my god," he breathes with amazement, as yoongi scrunches his nose.

"shuddup," he snaps, glaring at jimin and seokjin who literally heart-eyes him, ugly cooing noises pouring from their lips. jeongguk giggles drunkenly, pulling up his phone to snap a photo of the annoyed yoongi.

"send it to me!" taehyung pipes up, with jimin joining in "me too!"

"i'll send it to the groupchat," jeongguk gleams with mischief, a low groan slipping out from yoongi in response.

yoongi doesn't say much, only pulling out a rather large box from behind his box, handing it over to hoseok. gazing at the box curiously, hoseok unwraps it, finding himself staring at a pair of timberland boots.

"you always complain that you wanna live the 180 life and wanna be all tall and shit to be like those korean drama guys, so there. it'll give you like, an extra three centimeters," yoongi explains with a wry smile, and hoseok wants to melt at the group as the rest of his friends start snickering.

"wow, who knew hoseok had a complex," jimin interjects thoughtfully; taehyung elbows him and whispers something in his ear, the both of them bursting into a fit of laughter.

hoseok scowls at them, mouth opening to object, when yoongi leans over to whisper very softly in his ear: "now you can stop tiptoeing and falling over like an adorable dumbass, and properly like, kiss me or something."

coughing and sputtering, hoseok directs a scandalized look towards yoongi, who only wiggles his eyebrows and gives him a gummy grin. s a t a n ' s c h i l d , he wants to scream.

》》

hobi hyung

yoongi was so cool about it
he was like
"oh i just came by it and thought of you
its no big deal"
HOW IS HE SO COOL
I LOVE HIM I WANNA KNOW HOW HES ALWAYS SO CALM

haha....

ILLUMINAUGHTY

TAEHUNKJUNK
screenshot.jpeg
should we tell him

JIMANMEAT
omg what a fake

JUNGCOCK
he spent like half an hour freaking out to me
about having the wrong foot size because he didnt
believe hoseoks feet were that small

JIMANMEAT
HAHAH I REMEMBER THAT
i still have screenshots
that was funny
remember how he asked me the diff between the two colors and i was like
deadass hoseok doesnt care he'd love it either way

JUNGCOCK
yeAAH haha i wonder how long yoongis been fooling him

TAEHUNKJUNK
i wanna bust his precious image of yoongi but we swore to yoongi

JIMANMEAT
yeah man idk yoongi seems like he would kill us in our sleep if we exposed him

TAEHUNKJUNK
ur right let's get on his good side
im gonna forward this to him tho

JUNGCOCK
send me his reacction later
we need good blackmail material

》》

thank god for amazon prime, hoseok thinks to himself as he organizes his valentine items together. lush bath bombs, check. yankee candles, check. good wine, good recipe, all done. kumamon onesie? neatly folded. ideal bouquet beautiful arranged in hoseok's head. netflix movie?

???

hoseok's actually not sure what yoongi would be interested in; he liked akira alright, but regarding other genres...all hoseok can really rule out is cheesy, romcoms (which unfortunately, hoseok likes, but it's okay! he can sacrifice.) rolling on his stomach, he lazily sends a text towards younggi.

min younggi

hey
what movies does your brother like.

uh...psychological horrors? thrillers? weird stuff that makes you question your existence?

blinking repeatedly at the text, hoseok frowns. shit, how's he supposed to look all cool and crap if that's the exact kind of movies he tends to avoid? "why do we have to be such polar opposites," hoseok bemoans out, rolling back and forth on the bed.

: // anything else?

idk but he loves inception
he practically worships it
everytime someone says they've never seen it he's like :you've got to see it" and proceeds to watch it
why are you asking

im trying to plan,,a vday date...

stop freakig out omg yoongis super easy to impress he just doesnt show it

HOW CAN I NOT ITS MIN YOONGI

: ) : ) : )

younggi i dont think that's how it works

youre such a big baby hosocc ssi

there's a knock on the door, and not looking up from his phone, hoseok answers, "the door's unlocked!" ten seconds later, the door flies open, and hoseok nearly falls off the bed at the sight of yoongi wrapped in a checkered scarf, black beanie sliding off his head and falling to the floor. hurrying to lock his phone, hoseok sits up and his bed and stares at yoongi in awe.

"you should've —texted," he forces out, suddenly remembering that all his fucking vday plans are lying on the desk. mouth gaping, eyes staring back and forth between a hazy-eyed yoongi and the items on the table, he scoots over so that he's covering the desk, back pressed against the edge.

"namjoon and seokjin were being gay," yoongi says flatly, unwrapping his scarf. hoseok takes the opportunity to open his drawers and shove the candles into them, lying the lush bag against its side and hastily places the wrapped kumamon onesie over it. yoongi looks down to unbutton his trenchcoat and undo his shoes, giving hoseok the spare seconds to put the bottle of wine under the table. when his head turns back to look at the older male, the blonde is raising an eyebrow, head cocked to the side. "are you..okay? is it a bad time for me to be here?" he asks, trenchcoat half-off his shoulders.

panting heavily, hoseok musters a grin at yoongi, trying his best to force out words between his labored breathing. "no! no, i was just —surprise, that's all," he mumbles, side-eying his desk once more before inching his way towards the loveseat.

yoongi folds his items at puts them on the end table, plopping down next to hoseok "you look kind of feverish," he frowns, cold hand pressed against hoseok's forehead. "a human heater, almost."

"wow, it's like a match made in heaven," he jokes lamely, sweating mildly at yoongi's proximity, hoping he doesn't notice the weird lumps on his desk. "you're super cold and i'm super hot. i mean. not in that context, but —"

snorting loudly, yoongi leans over to press a quick kiss to hoseok's lips. "i get it, hot as in body temperature."

slightly amazed by his boldness, the younger male can feel a grin creeping up his cheeks. "are you going to shut me up by kissing me every time i ramble?"

it's yoongi's turn to blush, the apples of his cheeks dusted a pretty pink. "i mean. it's effective."

"i can't believe you, oh my god," hoseok breathes out with a light laugh.

the elder rolls his eye, grey hemley riding up as he leans against the couch, legs pulling up to reveal c a t s o c k s . hoseok melts at the sight, his heart beating twice as fast as before. god he's so adorable, with his gummy smile and blonde hair and stupid c a t s o c k s that hoseok just wants to put yoongi into his pocket and carry him around. "listen, i —"

so that's what he does, not hesitating to wrap his arms around yoongi and pull him into his arms, squeezing the older male's torso tightly as he presses a loud smooch right on top of his head. yoongi yelps quietly, limbs squirming for a fraction of a second before going limp. "ah....what are you doing, hoseok?"

"your cat socks triggered me, i just can't help myself at how c u t e and e n d e a r i n g and a d o r a b l e andand" hoseok pauses, eyebrows furrowing together.

yoongi vibrates against him, his hair shaking as he muffles his laughter against hoseok's chest. "ran out of synonyms for cute?"

flustered, hoseok holds yoongi tighter, not wanting to show his dumbfounded reaction. yoongi shimmies himself upwards, worming his way through hoseok's hold until he's face to face with hoseok. "i happen to know a synonym for cute," he grins cheekily.

"and what's that?" hoseok asks, trying to keep his face straight and and the gay feels inside.

"jung hoseok," yoongi says slowly, careful to enunciate each syllable, before reaching up to bop the tip of hoseok's nose with his index. "s'as simple as that, sunshine."

hoseok

is

g o n e .

w h i p p e d .

1 0 0 % s m i t t e n f o r m i n y o o n g i .

》》

"hyun —"

"no."

"h y u n g ,"

"n o ."

"come on, we're going to keep it pg-13, i swear, i just want a romantic dinner with him," hoseok whines, arms draping over seokjin's shoulder.

"then you should go home after that, shouldn't you?"

"but what if we cuddle and fall asleep while watching netflix, and then i can't leave because waking up the precious angel would be a sin punishable by death?" he drawls out slowly, battering his eyelashes.

seokjin stops walking, nose scrunching up in disdain. (long story short, jung hoseok completely forgot that kim seokjin would be staying inside his apartment the whole time, and therefore, be a mild cockblock in all his plans.) "that's so gross, don't talk about my roommate that way."

"don't you have any plans with namjoon? like, i don't know, go to a gayfest or some shit like that?" he throws out desperately, eyebrows wiggling as he shimmies against the older male.

it's amusing watching seokjin's cheeks turn a bright red and the mere mention of namjoon, his composure crumbling almost instantly. "gayfest," the brunnette repeats in disbelief. "you're so unbelievable, hoseok. mind you, i have a report due at 12 am tomorrow, so we're putting off our vday until the weekends, and i'm planning to stay at home and finish it."

"...you're so boring," hoseok clicks his tongue. "how could i bribe you to stay with namjoon for like, one night? just 12 hours? wouldn't you want for that to happen?"

lips pursed together seokjin crosses his arms. "one, i'm meeting with him in the morning to give him a gift already, two, could you study if yoongi was right next to you for 12 hours? no, because your eyes would be glued to his face."

dropping his arms, hoseok side-eyes seokjin coyly. "wow, how sad, namjoon. the softest human being on earth, has to spend valentine's day a l o n e. he's going to probably bother me throughout my whole date time, bemoaning about how s a d and l o n e l y he feels because his own date has other matters to attend to, like. a paper."

seokjin gives him a flat look. "your rhetoric sucks, hoseok."

"....i'll give you extra lives on candy crush for a month."

"...make it two, and throw in some chocolate."

"fuck yeah!" hoseok shrieks, jumping on top of seokjin to wrap his limbs around the older male. "i love you, i love you so much, you're the best, hyung, wow —"

yelling loudly, seokjin flails his arms, his elbows digging into hoseok's ribs as he wheezes loudly. "get off me, oh my god, i don't want your love —"

"that's what you say but that's not what you feel," hoseok croons out, patting seokjin's cheeks affectionately, before sliding off. "but yeah, thanks hyung," he starts off breathily, walking backwards with an ecstatic smile on his face. "i promise i won't soil the couch too terribly," he winks, saluting the elder before spinning around on his heels.

"wait, what —"

"bye, seok-genie, always there to grant my wishes!" he chirps, blowing a kiss towards an appalled seokjin.

》》

B☆NGT☆N SQU☆D

T
its vday
guess what that means

SKJN_3000
U KNOW IT

T
@Park Jimin
hey do you do finances

jihuahua
fml
yes,,,i do,,,
i major in economics...

T
bc i got a
FINE ASS YOU CAN DO

domestically challenged
i hate to say this but
that was good

JE0N
IM CRYING WHA THE FUKC

jihuahua
I
okay
Okay

T
speechless?
;)

jihuahua
shut up

yoongogo power rangers
he's blushing.

jihuahua
shUTTUP

T
@Park Jimin

jihuahua
im gonna leave this chat i feel attacked

T
are you an electron
bc u excite my (or)bits ;)

Hosucc
taehyung no one understands your dumb chemistry jokes.

jihuahua
youre so gross ! ! ! ! ! im leaving ! ! ! !

SKJN_3000
move over it's time for the real master.
i spent all my free time thinking of these
@Min Yoongi do you speak binary bc you're 10 / 10
@Kim Namjoon are you less than 90 degress bc you're acute
@Kim Taehyung are you made of krypton and yttrium bc ur always kr y inG hahah get it
@Jung Hoseok beleaf me when i say this, bud your stemina never ceases to amaze me???
these jokes are bad ill apollengize for them rn
bud ill repeat myself again; u treely amaze me

Min Yoongi has left the group chat.

T
SAVAGE

》》

hoseok sure that everything's going to be okay. he already made sure with seokjin, who said that yoongi didn't really seem to have anything planned out. he already made sure that yoongi's coming home at seven, and that seokjin's going to be out and heading over to namjoon's at 6:30, so really, there's nothing to be worried about. and yet, here he stands in front of yoongi's bedroom door, nervously pacing back and forth because his dumbass brain always like to freak out over the smallest things.

deep breaths, hoseok, deep breaths, he reminds himself, eyes flickering open to march into the older male's bedroom and neatly align his gifts on the bed. he drags his feet back to the kitchen table, eyeing the steaming dishes settled on the table (made to perfect, with the help of kim seokjin) and the cozy cherry blossom candles burning brightly in the center. he hopes lilies aren't too cheesy (since yoongi isn't about that life), after all, hoseoks a botanist, not a florist —he's into their biology, not aesthetics. but he doesn't forget to include a small potted sunflower and a miniature cactus, a small reminder of...them.

busan tilts his head to the side, as if questioning why the fuck is there a stranger in my owners' house, and out of pure stress, hoseok picks him up and holds him up, face to face.

"hi, i'm yoongi's boyfriend," he says seriously, half questioning his sanity as the cat stare at him. "i'd appreciate it if you wouldn't attack me, since now i'll be coming over a lot often. are you like, okay with that?" hoseok drawls out, bouncing the cat up and down hesitantly.

the cat yowls pathetically, and hoseok groans to himself, holding the cat up to his chest and sighing slowly. "what the hell am i doing, you're a cat. you'll have to be okay with it regardless." before he sets busan back down, his phone vibrates, and in the spur of the moment, hoseok holds it with one arm, wile fumbling with his phone with the other.

cactus boy. <3

hi, i'll be home in like, five minutes.
the bus is down the street.
come over in half an hour, or something.

OKAY
i mean
okay!!

..cute.
you're

cute.

hoseok stare at the message, a sense of warmth coursing through him as he bites his bottom lip to prevent himself from squeaking, eyes shut and lips pulled up into a broad grin. he takes a few minutes to spazz silently (something he's become good at, within the past few...weeks.), shaking his body back and forth, busan emitting small, displeased noises.

the lights are all out, and he's dressed nicely for his boyfriend —navy bomber jacket and black nike joggers, dog-printed socks wiggling against the wooden floors anxiously. the only thing that's going to greet yoongi is the glow of the kitchen table, and even if it's dim, yoongi's smile is bright enough to light up the darkness.

J00N

GL GL GL @ SEOKJINS
WISH ME LUCK TOO AHHHAHAH IM SO ExcITED AND NErVOUS

we've been chilling with chinese takeout
man
i love seokjin

That's Kind Of Gay But Ok

y r u like this : /

before hoseok can respond, there's a click of the door, and hoseok quickly stands up, leaning against the entrance of the kitchen to greet yoongi. yellow lighting spills out onto the hall, and the mere sound of yoongi's heavy breathing is enough for busan to start squirming in his arms and want to rush to his owner. but hoseok doesn't budge, and he simply stands there, until yoongi flickers on the lights and stops in the middle of the hall.

he's wearing a black beanie with a white and brown pompom at the end, grey infinity scarf sliding down his chest, revealing a black adidas windbreaker slouching down his arms. "hoseok?" comes the raspy, confused voice, eyebrows furrowed together.

slipping back into the kitchen, he pets busan slowly in an effort to calm his nerves, waiting until the older male steps in. "i know you don't like to go out, so i kind of bribed seokjin to get out and set up...a homey...dinner date? and uh, i got you bathbombs and set up a movie and facemasks and all that jazz, so you could relax! if. that's okay with you."

yoongi stares at the whole ordeal, eyes blinking repeatedly, an ambiguous look settling on his face. hoseok expected cheerfulness, or laughter, or anything but—this. an awkward, uncomfortable sort of silence. "is there something wrong? should i—"

"i know you like to go out," yoongi says quietly, fingers tugging down his scarf and trailing down to stick his hand in his pocket. "...and i feel bad because i'm always keeping us inside so...i...got us tickets...to see a late night vday exhibit at the seoul botanic garden...at nine." the older male explains, pulling two tickets, an apologetic smile. he stands there for a few seconds, teetering lightly on his heels, before bursting into a series of light laughter.

special events at the botanic garden always sell out quickly, which is a pity since hoseok absolutely loves the place and admiring all the horticulture. the vday event only released 500 tickets, and to think that yoongi...somehow got them, with the thought of hoseok on his mind..."you're extra," he blurts out in amazement.

eyes crinkling up, yoongi drops his arms to his side. "i learn from the best, don't i?"

and gone is the apprehension and anxiety, gone are the thoughts of hoseok fretting out over the smallest and stupidest things, because yoongi here, with his shit all together, is kind of a reminder to hoseok to keep his head cool and just...go with the flow. so he sets busan down and strides over, arms immediately slotting around yooongi's thin frame and pressing his face into the older male's neck, muffling his laughter. "you're amazing, i swear to god."

"that's a first," yoongi muses to himself, and hoseok can feel the blonde boy's lips press against his neck.

sweet and short. (kind of like yoongi himself.)

"we can just do dinner, and then bus straight there," hoseok suggests with a lithe hum. "does that sound okay?"

yoongi's arms rest around his waist, squeezing them lightly. "yeah, yeah, that. that sounds perfect."

a part of hoseok is getting a little emotional at the hug, and he wants to whisper out i'm going to miss this. but vday is a day for cute dates and happy moments, so he pushes that side of himself down and instead pulls away to flash a bright smile at yoongi.

"happy vday, yoongi hyung!"

and yoongi, ever so softly, says back: "happy valentine's day, seok," and cups hoseok's cheek to give him a tender kiss.

》》

hey...
jeongguk....
i need to confess something serious.

Sorry i Dont Want To Know Tae

STOP its serious adn i need your help.
: (

.....ok
shoot.

can you uh
fnd out if
parkjiminlikesme

What

i just
okay i like jimin
DONT TELL ANYONE ELSE

im pp sure i wont
i dont wanna die yknow

I LIKE JIMIN BUT. I''m okay if we dont date yknow??? Like if he doesn't like me back i wont get too sad about it?/? But if he does like me then who am i not to try?? you get me???

isnt like everyone against you both dating

everyone except
yoongi hyung : - )

...NO

jjk pls : ((
pls help me out
ask yoongi for advice or like ask him to mellow out hoseok fo rme i swear to go d

why dont you ask yoongi yourself omg

BC YOU TALK TO HIM MORE OFTEN THAN I DO
and just : (( yoongi scares me

he's actauuly really nice if you don't annoy him

Hello! I am1!! Kim Taehyug/???? King o f Anooying???

...touche but why would yoongi care about this hoenstly

bc hes a caring hyung who loves his dongseungs : (( and he could relate to me bc he wanted to date hoseok but seokjin would kill them both : ( romeo and juliet pt 2

...oay. FINE. stupid.

ily big baby <3
;)

: /

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#siro