Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~1 Year Later~

June 1, ALTEA HIGH SCHOOL

Everyone clapped and cheered as the students threw their caps into the air once the principal had declared them all college students. Blue and white balloons rained down on everyone. There were laughter and a few tears. They did it, they survived four grueling years of high school

The graduates cleared the gym and made their way outside to say their goodbyes

-

Outside the school, Hunk, Shay, Allura, Romelle, and Pidge are having their pictures taken by their families

Pidge: Getting annoyed Can we move now?

Coran: Few more!

After about ten more shots, they drop their strained smiles and relax

Allura: Where's Lance and Matt? If we had to suffer through that, so should they.

Over here!

The group turns to see Matt walking out of the school and carrying Lance bridal style, much to the Cuban's protest. Behind them are Lance's family and Matt's parents with their phones pointed at them, probably recording them

Hunk: Have they suffered enough?

Allura: Yep.

Lydia: Here comes the happy couple!

Lance: Mamá! He starts playfully slapping Matt Matthew Holt, you put me down right now!

Matt: Can't! I love you too much! He starts kissing Lance on his cheek, making him laugh

Pidge: Smirks Gay!

Lance: Bi! Now put me down. Matt complies and sets him down Thank you.

Pidge: Now let's go party, bitches!

Shiro: Pidge, language.

Sam: Yes! Thank you!

Pidge: Screw you! I'm a fucking college student now, you hoes!

Shay: Giggles Let's head to the diner.

Sam: Are we all gonna ignore the fact that Pidge called us hoes?

Shiro: He sighs You get used to it.

ARUS DINER

Many of the graduates and their families have filled up the diner, and are loudly celebrating

Allura: I'm going to miss you guys! Shay hugs her when she starts to cry I can't believe it's over!

Pidge: She quickly wipes away a tear, making sure no one notices Don't start crying over it.

Matt: Notices a tear going down Lance's cheek Aw, baby. Don't cry.

Lance: I'm not! This place is just really dusty!

Pidge: Wiping away even more tears Yeah! It really is!

Lance: I really am gonna miss you guys. You've all helped me through a lot, and you still are. I won't lie, I still need a lot of help. But I'm glad you guys were always there for me.

Allura: Lance, of course we're here for you... And I'll admit, this is not how I thought we'd all be spending our graduation.

Hunk: He sighs Yeah, I thought it'd be all of us here.

Lance: ... Before everything happened, Keith and I always talked about taking his motorcycle to the cliff at sunset the night of graduation, kinda like those cliche teen movies. He chuckles Then we'd just take in the view and kiss... Now just thinking about it makes me wanna throw up.

Matt: He kisses Lance on the cheek Would you throw up if we did it?

Lance: Amor, you know I wouldn't.

Hunk: Alright, then let's do it!

Lance: W-what?

Allura: Yeah, all of us. She takes Romelle's hand in hers It be a great way to end our graduation day.

Pidge: I'm down.

Shay: But you're not even dating anyone.

Pidge: True, so I'm just gonna take a bunch of pictures.

Shiro: I'll call Adam, see if he's free. He turns to Lance Lance, are you okay with this? I'm realizing we all just invited ourselves.

Lance: I don't mind. It'll be nice having you all there

Pidge: Alright! I get to watch you guys make out!

Lance: ... Now I'm regretting this.

Everyone laughs

Later that evening, four cars pull up to the cliff, minutes before sundown. Pidge gets out of the car and takes a picture of the view

Allura: She sighs and rests her head on Romelle's shoulder This is nice, isn't it?

Romelle: It really is. She kisses Allura's cheek I really hope we get to share a dorm.

Allura: Me too.

SHIRO'S CAR

Shiro and Adam are already making out. Adam runs his fingers through Shiro's hair and rubs his chest with his other hand while Shiro unbuttons his shirt

HUNK'S CAR

Hunk and Shay snack on cookies as they watch the sun set

Shay: These taste amazing, Hunk.

Hunk: He grins Glad you like them.

Shay: She giggles You have some crumbs on your face

Hunk: Oh, I do? He feels his face Where?

Shay leans in and kisses him

Shay: Got them.

Hunk: ... I think you missed a few.

With a smile, Shay kisses him again. The two wrap their arms around each other's frames and savor this moment

MATT'S CAR

Lance and Matt just hold hands and watch the sunset. Matt suddenly leans over the gear shift and kisses Lance's cheek

Lance: ... Matt, I need to know something.

Matt: Of course. What is it?

Lance: ... Would you be okay if he never had sex?

Matt: Lance, of course. I mean, I'd be a little disappointed.

Lance: S-so would I. Before he... I was really looking forward to it when I got married, but now just the thought of it. It scares me a little.

Matt: He smiles It's totally fine.

Lance: But I also don't want Keith to be my last. I-I can't live knowing that he was just... Inside me, constantly. And I don't want to wait until I'm married.

Matt: ... What are you saying?

Lance: ... Have sex with me.

Matt: W-what? Lance, I can't. You're still-

Lance: Matt, please. He cups Matt's face I really do want this. I want you. I love you.

Matt: ... He kisses Lance's hand I love you, too... Are you absolutely sure you want this?

Lance: He nods I am.

Matt: Alright. But promise that you'll say something if you're uncomfortable. Okay?

Lance: I will.

The two are about to lean in for a kiss, but pause when they see the other couples grinning at them through their car windows

Matt: ... Think you can wait until we're alone?

Lance: My family's out of the house on Saturday.

Matt: Saturday it is, then.

Pidge: SON OF A BITCH!

They lean in again, with no interruptions this time, and kiss. Arms around each other in a loving embrace and bodies pressed as close as they could. They wanted to revel in this moment forever

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro