[2]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Of course not, baby. What made you think I am?"

"I promised, you're the only one, remember?"

Taeyong sighed and kept his back facing his husband. Jaehyun just hugged Taeyong and kissed his nape.

The boy felt his heart broke and hot tears ran down. He quietly cried.

It was a month full of crying himself to sleep and an attempt of trying to save his dignity. He would always find himself to see the messages for no reason. He didn't want hurt himself anymore.

But something was stopping him.

Today, Jaehyun was gone early in the morning and surely is already at his company. Taeyong would only sigh and just get up from bed with big puffy red eyes and tear stains on his cheeks.

It was nothing new.

Taeyong dressed up in an oversized shirt before he walked down and meet up with a child on the dining table. His eyes widened and took a step back. The child turned to look at the boy and smiled at him.

"Uncle Yongie!"

"Eh? River?!"

"Hey, little brother!"

Taeyong looked behind to see his brother with a plate of pancakes. His eyes widened and his lips turned into a wide smile.

"Johnny!" Taeyong called. He ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Pancakes!" River cheered.

Taeyong pulled away before seating down and finally, will have some breakfast.

"When did you come back to Seoul? I didn't even get any message from you!" Taeyong asked while he feeds River, his nephew.

Johnny shrugged, "I wanted to surprise my little brother. Also, I'm here to tell you that I'm engaged!"

The boy's jaw dropped, "R-Really? Congratulations! I'm sure Ten's excited for the wedding."

The man grabbed something from the back and gave a pink scented envelope to his brother. Taeyong grabbed it and read what was written on the front. It was Johnny and Ten's initials.

"You're already getting married the next month?"

Johnny nodded, "I think 8 years was enough."

Taeyong nodded, "Yeah, of course..."

"How...are you? Your eyes are puffy."

The boy cleared his throat and looked down on his plate, "I-It's nothing. I'm fine, hyung."

"Taeyong."

The called male looked up as he heard the stern voice of his brother. Johnny looked at him serious.

"I want to have a talk to you later."

"What's happening? Is Jaehyun really cheating on you?" Johnny asked while they're on the small garden by the backyard.

The big brother seemed to be really angry and upset right now. He has his eyebrows furrowed while he looked at Taeyong. The boy wasn't even looking back. He just can't. He was already crying and just kept wiping the tears off.

"I guess h-he is..."

Johnny sighed, "This isn't healthy for you."

"I know, John, but what can I do? I can't just tell him to stop--"

"You don't have to! Tell me you caught him cheating then ask for a divorce."

Just thinking about it made Taeyong cry even more.

"Do you even know what are you saying, hyung?" Taeyong said, "I...I can't do that. I c-can't let him go--"

"But what if he just keeps going with other women? Taeyong, you're breaking yourself. I don't want to see you like this," Johnny uttered and it was obvious on his voice that he's upset for Taeyong.

Taeyong sniffled, "Well...I love him."

"What if he doesn't? He doesn't love you anymore? You'll just keep hurting yourself? Keep being a martyr you are?"

The boy felt his heart broke even more at the thought. He went speechless.

Johnny sighed and clicked his tongue, "I'll talk to him--"

"No!" Taeyong exclaimed, "P-Please...let me."

"If I let you, you'll goddamn forgive this man after everything he has done to you. I want to teach him a lesson. You don't deserve to be treated like this! You deserve better! I fucking swe--"

"I'll handle this my own, John."

Johnny didn't want to get angry at his brother. Taeyong did nothing but to keep everything as a secret and couldn't even do anything. He's such a vulnerable being and Johnny just wants the best for him. Right now, all he needs is someone to be with him.

The man pulled the boy and hugged him tightly. He rubbed Taeyong's back as he continued to cried on the man's shoulder.

"Let it all out, little brother."

Taeyong was already preparing dinner with the maids. Johnny was with River in the living room, keeping the baby boy busy with his toys Taeyong gave. The man was staying just to keep the boy some company before his husband comes home.

Speaking of the devil, the front doors opened and reveal a man in black suit. River finally saw his other uncle which he ran to.

"Uncle Jae!"

Jaehyun got surprised "Oh, River...? You guys are here?"

The man rubbed the baby's head before he saw who was in the living room. It was Johnny.

"When did you come back from America, hyung?" Jaehyun asked while he hung his coat on the rack.

Johnny shrugged, "Just a week ago."

"Ah, okay. How about we have some dinner?"

The man stood, "Oh, no, thank you. Ten is already waiting for us at home. I'll see you guys next time, alright?"

Jaehyun nodded.

"Taeyong, I'm going! Let's go, Riv."

"Bye, Uncle Jae! Bye, Uncle Yongie!"

Johnny carried his child before he walked out of the front doors. Taeyong exited the kitchen and was about to ran to catch up with his brother but he saw his husband.

"I'm home," Jaehyun said before he kissed Taeyong's head.

Suddenly, it felt weird after him and Johnny talked about Jaehyun cheating a while ago.

"Welcome home. Dinner is ready! Why don't you take your seat? I'll be right back," Taeyong said before he ran to say his bye to his brother.

Jaehyun sighed. He untied his necktie and unbuttoned two of his buttons. He was just about to take his seat but suddenly, his phone rang. He looked at the caller's ID. The man stared at it for a moment, thinking if he should answer it. In the end, he answered it.

Taeyong came back after a few minutes. He was just about to go into the dining room when Jaehyun came out of it. The man saw his husband by the door which he walked towards to.

"I need to go. My secretary called me for an emergency meeting with the president," Jaehyun said and kissed the boy's head, "Don't wait for me tonight. I'll be coming home tomorrow night."

"Hey! You haven't eaten! Jaehyun!"

The boy clenched his jaw as the man goes out of the house hurridly.

Jaehyun walked to his car and was about to go inside but he was pulled out. He looked behind him with furrowed eyebrows but he saw Johnny.

"Hyung--"

"You look like you're in a hurry."

Jaehyun swallowed, "I...need to be in a meeting."

"Don't even think about doing something behind everyone's back."

A/N: please tell me if it's kinda being overdramatic or there's a serious error that seriously bothers you HASHAHAHS 

but seriously, message me, comment or something, i would like to know your thoughts about this story :)

yo, for those whose very nervous about getting an angst ending, guys you know me ;)

Love lots ♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro