[20]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Turned out Jaehyun treated Taeyong to a seafood restaurant and both of them enjoyed it, especially Taeyong. The boy had his best lunch there and he thanked Jaehyun for it. As much as he was being conservative around the man, he couldn't hide how he enjoyed his day with him.

Jaehyun then pulled Taeyong in a trolley, like a train going around the city. They had a trip and it was a nice afternoon to go around the place. Taeyong would be fine with a nice trip. He'll get to see more of the places he should go to next time. Maybe he'll ask Jaehyun--

On second thought, maybe not.

"I feel like I won't enjoy the bachelor's party tomorrow night," Jaehyun said, starting a conversation.

Taeyong looked at him, "You need to have some fun."

"I don't think getting a lap dance is fun," Jaehyun sighed.

The boy chuckled, "Oh, you seem to enjoy it on our party."

"You wanna know why? They freaking told me that you were giving me a lap dance but ended up it was some prostitute," the man explained.

Taeyong nodded, "So, that's why you got pissed. Also, it's not a prostitute."

"I don't care. I didn't like that they lied to me."

The boy stared at him for a moment before he looked away and thought about it a moment. Maybe opening up to some "secrets" could make everything nicer. Just maybe.

"I didn't look when you were having a lap dance from another girl I didn't know they hired."

Jaehyun chuckled, "I thought you enjoyed seeing me pissed."

"I never liked the idea of you having a girl around your body."

Jaehyun looked at the boy. Taeyong has his arms crossed, looking at the buildings slowly passing by them. The man fidgeted with his fingers and badly wanted to hold the boy's hand.

"Believe me, I didn't."

Taeyong looked back at the man's statement. He looked straight into Jaehyun's eyes who has sincerity. His looked away and furrowed his eyebrows anxiously.

"I don't want to bring our problem to ruin this day," Taeyong uttered quietly.

"I know telling you that I didn't mean to cheat on you is the worst excuse that I could give to you. In fact, I did mean it to see if you really cared. Turned out it was a stupid move. The stupidest one--"

Taeyong raised a hand, "Stop it. I don't want to hear anything."

His voice cracked. Jaehyun knew it was too far. He sighed and dropped the topic. Suddenly, the atmosphere went droopy. Both of them suddenly their distance went back to what strangers have.

Jaehyun tried explaining but he went too far. He should've just shut his mouth. He looked at Taeyong who was trying to keep his tears in while he tried keeping himself calm down. The man tapped his fingers on his knee before he slowly wrapped his arm around Taeyong's shoulder and pulled him closer which made the boy surprised.

"Hey--"

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to go that far. I'm just trying to make you understand," Jaehyun uttered and kissed the top of the boy's head as he rubbed his arm, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

Taeyong wiped off his tears and crossed his arms. He didn't want to admit but he missed Jaehyun's arms around him.

Taeyong was out of his shared room with Jaehyun to talk with Ten. He was seated on the sofa with his knees against his chest. He was already in his pyjamas and thought that he should tell what just happened this afternoon.

Ten brought hot chocolate for everyone. He has River watching the television on carpeted floor with Johnny laying down behind his child. Taeyong grabbed his mug and took a sip.

"I still couldn't give him a chance to speak up," Taeyong started.

Ten tilted his head, "Why? What happened?"

"We went on a trip around the place then it was going well...but he tried to open up and I wasn't still ready so I shut him down."

The boy sighed and sat beside his friend. He rubbed Taeyong's arm and leaned his head on the shoulder.

"He did say sorry. Repeatedly. He said sorry so many times that I forgot what he was being sorry for," Taeyong added, "It was too sincere that I suddenly just want to hug him."

"You know what, this divorcement is too stupid for the two of you," Ten rolled his eyes, "What's the reason to divorce if you two obviously still want a second chance? Alright, we can give it as a show. The divorcement papers is just for show to know if Jaehyun really cares."

"It's fine to shut people down, but don't make it a habit. It's much better to face the problem than avoiding it."

Taeyong looked at his friend. He had teary eyes and pouted. He looked away and stared at the coffee table. He hugged his knees and placed his chin on top. He felt warm arms around him and knew it was Johnny who was hugging him. He leaned onto his brother.

"The two of you are too far apart so take your time. Maybe time can heal," Johnny uttered.

The boy thanked them and told them he was sleepy. He left his hot chocolate and walked to his hotel room. He was thinking about everything. He suddenly felt guilty shutting himself down but he can't be blamed. Just opening the problem makes him remember what happened vividly and he instantly breaks.

Breaking infront of Jaehyun wasn't his plan. In fact, he didn't want to break infront of the man. Maybe that's just how everything affected him.

Taeyong twisted the knob and comes into the room. He gently closed the door behind. He heard the bathroom door opened and saw Jaehyun walking out of it. Jaehyun saw him and smiled briefly at him.

"You good?" Jaehyun asked.

Taeyong nodded. The man intently stared at him and looked worried.

"You cried, didn't you?"

The boy was surprised and looked away. Taeyong shook his head but he bit his lower lip to keep himself from talking.

Jaehyun stood infront of the boy and fidgeted with his fingers, "I'm really so--"

Taeyong sighed, "Don't say sorry to anything."

"I feel like it's my fault. Well, everything is my fault."

The boy bit the inside of his cheek and looked down on his feet. The man sighed and nodded.

"I know you're sleepy. You can go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow," Jaehyun uttered.

Before the man could even go, he was dumbfounded when he felt a pair of slim arms wrapped around his body. Jaehyun was surprised and didn't know what just happened to make Taeyong hug him all if a sudden.

Jaehyun didn't even get to react and Taeyong already pulled away. He could see the blush even though the boy was still looking down before he ran into the room.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro