[21]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taeyong stretched his arms out and scratched his nape. He groaned before he stood and fixed the bed. He didn't mind the messy bed hair and bed clothes before he walked out of the bedroom. He rubbed his eyes and looked around to see Jaehyun all dressed up.

The man saw him and turned to look at him. He smiled at the boy.

"Good morning," Jaehyun greeted.

Taeyong blushed when he remembered what just happened last night. The boy just nodded and looked away. He immediately walked his way to the kitchen to get some water.

He watched Jaehyun fixing his hair while he drinks. He winced his eyes and asking himself why he's all dressed up early in the morning. When Jaehyun turned, Taeyong turned his back to him and placed the glass in the sink.

Jaehyun walked towards and leaned against the island that was at the center of the kitchen.

"Uhm, I'll be out. I'll be back before the party starts," Jaehyun uttered.

"Why are you telling me? You can go any time without my consent," Taeyong said, still his back facing Jaehyun.

The man cleared his throat, "I just thought...you should know. Well, I'll see you guys later."

Taeyong heard the footsteps so he slowly looked and watched Jaehyun go out of their shared hotel room. The door closed behind the man and Taeyong pouted. Where is he going to? He could've asked that but he has too much pride to even ask that.

The boy just shrugged and thought about taking his bath to go with Ten for the cake tasting. He was just about to go into the bathroom but he heard a knock from the door. His eyebrows furrowed and raised an eyebrow.

He heard another knock which made him to walk and receive. He opened the door and saw a lady with a tray she was pushing. She smiled at the boy and bowed as a greeting.

"Good morning, Mr. Jung. Here is your breakfast," she said.

Taeyong found himself surprised, "But I didn't order...anything."

He suddenly saw a bouquet of flowers beside the platter of delicious breakfast. He knew who sent it so he just let the lady bring the tray in. She left and told Taeyong that she will be back for room service. Once Taeyong was left alone, he walked to grab the big bouquet.

He saw a small card so he opened it and read what was inside.

'Will you go on a date with me again? -JJ.'

Even the coldest hearts, maybe, will smile at this type of morning. But Taeyong remembered what happened at the second one. Should he, now, say no? But it wouldn't be special if Jaehyun bought this big ass bouquet for nothing. Taeyong told himself he'll give him a chance.

But what chance anyway? Taeyong doesn't like to open up yet. He's afraid. But doesn't that make it unfair for Jaehyun? Taeyong isn't ready and it'll be a week left for him redeem what should be his but the boy refuses to listen to Jaehyun. He knew it's the only chance to finally, maybe, fix their broken relationship.

Right now, he just want to think about it deeply.

It was the bachelor's party and the program was currently starting. They were at a bar which the Suhs rented for the whole night. So far, the party is going well since it was well prepared.

Taeyong was seated at a table that was reserved for all of their friends. He's not an outgoing type of person so he'd rather stay in place while everyone goes wild with people who are getting a lap or pole dance. He wasn't alone though. Jaehyun has him as company.

The both of them doesn't have any conversation. In fact, it felt awkward behind all the loud music. Taeyong was just fidgeting while watching the everyone. Jaehyun just arrived which made the boy really curious on what he has done for the whole day. He didn't come back in the room so it must be really important.

"I'll definitely punch the fuck out of Johnny if he'll call me for a fucking lap dance," Jaehyun said.

"I thought guys love watching girls grind on them," Taeyong uttered boringly.

The man sighed and couldn't even say back to that. Well, what does he expect? Taeyong would literally rub on his face how much of a cheater he is. Jaehyun doesn't want to tell him to stop. He'll just let the boy say all of his hatred out rather than keeping it.

"Did you receive the breakfast this morning?" Jaehyun asked, changing the topic.

Taeyong nodded.

"The bouquet?"

The boy nodded again, "Are you going to ask me about my answer to your question?"

The man timidly nodded. Taeyong would actually admit that Jaehyun looked cute whenever he gets shy around him. But of course, he won't say that to him personally.

"Where are we going exactly?" Taeyong asked.

"Can I keep it as a secret?"

The boy furrowed his eyebrows, "When are we going then?"

"The next day. Pack up your things, okay?"

"Okay--Wait, what? Pack up...?"

Suddenly, Jaehyun's phone that was on the table rang. Taeyong was about to look at the number but the man immediately snatched it away. Jaehyun looked anxious and that really made Taeyong eager to know.

"I'll take this. I'll come back, just a second."

The man stood and ran out of the venue. Taeyong has his eyebrows furrowed and a pout, still thinking who could it might be. Maybe some girl again. Taeyong felt his mood go downhill just thinking that the man was playing with him again. He has his arms crossed and an upset expression.

"Why does a cutie has a sour look?"

Taeyong's sight met with a stranger's one. It was one of those hosts in the bar and entertains people. The man smirked at him and gave a simple wink. The boy rolled his eyes at him.

"Hey, don't give me that. I'm just here to have some fun with you. You seem alone," the man uttered and took a seat beside Taeyong.

Taeyong suddenly went alarmed, "Uhm, excuse me. Could you go? Because you're making me uncomfortable. Also, I'm with some--"

The man didn't stop and went to wrap his arm around Taeyong. He had a tight grip which wasn't good. The boy panicked and tried to push the arm away from him and from himself to the man. He smelt awful, he smells alcohols and Taeyong doesn't like the smell of it.

Suddenly, the man's hand snaked to grope on Taeyong's thigh.

"H-Hey!"

Taeyong blushed from the action. He pushed the hand away but it went back. Taeyong bit his lower lip and looked away from the man as he felt hot breath ghosting over his neck.

"You're so cute. You want to have fun upstairs?" the man whispered.

Taeyong pushed him farther but he was trapped and no one was with him who could help him. Then, the man suddenly pulled himself away from Taeyong. The boy looked infront and saw he was already on the floor with his lip busted.

"Jaehyun..."

A/N: i don't have anything with taeyong getting this kind of treatment, okay??

it's part of the story

Love lots ♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro