[22]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The party wasn't ruined because of the fight. Taeyong actually stopped Jaehyun from killing the man on the spot. He immediately pulled himself out of the bar and to the quiet parking lot. They stopped at their rented car and they just stood.

Taeyong looked at Jaehyun who had busted knuckles and cheek. The boy sighed and looked away. The man panting from all the adrenaline he felt from fighting that host. He wiped off the blood from his cheek and shook his hand from being numb.

"You didn't have to do that--"

"What? Are you telling me I should leave you alone?" Jaehyun asked, slightly angry from what happened, "So, you want to be with hi--"

"Of course not!" Taeyong answered, looking at Jaehyun with teary and traumatized eyes, "Y-You think I want that to happen? That traumatized me...I-I didn't know what to do."

The man sighed and calmed down, "I'm sorry...I just...That's the second and I'll really kill one if you'll have a third, and I don't want you to stop me."

Taeyong hugged himself and rubbed his arms. He bit his lower lip and kicked a rock. Jaehyun watched him and thought Taeyong hasn't really changed from his habits. The man removed his blazer and thought for a second before he wrapped it around the boy's shoulders.

"I won't leave you anymore, I promise."

Taeyong looked at the man and held the blazer around him. Jaehyun smiled briefly at him with his dimples appearing. The boy blushed at his smile. It felt he remembered what he loved about the man.

"We'll have our date, out of America so get ready."

Taeyong nodded, "You better protect me this time."

"Of course," the man said, "How 'bout we go ahead? I'll just text them."

The boy nodded again and smiled back. Jaehyun went to wait for a taxi to take them back to the hotel. The boy looked at the man's back and thought he's really out there to kick everyone who touches him. Well, who wouldn't? They're still in a married status and Jaehyun has every right to be with Taeyong.

He's still the Jaehyun he knew.

His heart was beating just looking at him. His feelings were still there, no doubt and the only thing stopping him was the decision of risking. Taeyong wasn't the risk taker but maybe, just maybe, he'll be able to hear out Jaehyun.

From his urge, Taeyong walked up and stood beside Jaehyun who was still waiting for a taxi. The man didn't notice him but he was surprised when he felt a head leaning on his shoulder. He looked back and saw Taeyong leaning against him with a pout.

"Thanks for kicking his ass anyway."

Jaehyun just wrapped his arm around the boy and called for a taxi.

It was morning and Taeyong spent his time packing up, just like what Jaehyun has said. He still doesn't have any clue to where but what's bugging him as to why Jaehyun went suddenly busy.

Like this morning when he went to the bathroom, Jaehyun was talking to the phone but in the veranda and the doors were closed. Taeyong snickered when he saw the man laughed. Suddenly, he felt his mood got so down.

That immediately made him think otherwise. Taeyong stopped folding and putting clothes into his luggage. He frowned and sighed. His head went down and face palmed himself. He started murmuring to himself.

"I knew it. I fucking knew it--"

"Knew what?"

Taeyong stopped on slapping his palm against his forehead and looked at the doorway. He saw Jaehyun leaning by the frame only in his shirt and sweatpants with his hands inside the pockets. He was looking at the boy with furrowed eyebrows.

Taeyong looked away and furrowed his eyebrows.

"On second thought, I don't wanna come with you. You can just go by yourself or with your girls."

The man was taken aback, "What?"

"You can tell me if you're playing with me or not, okay? I'm done being the "thirdwheel" here..." the boy uttered lowly but enough for the man to hear.

Taeyong threw the shirt he was holding and immediately stood up to pass by Jaehyun. That didn't happen, instead, Jaehyun immediately held the boy back by his arm. The boy glared at him but before Taeyong could even ran pass him, Jaehyun trapping him with both of his arms on either side against the door.

Taeyong felt his heart pounded against his chest and looked at Jaehyun. He blushed by how close they are to one another but he just tried to push the man, unsuccessfully.

"What the--"

"Playing with you? What are you even saying?"

Jaehyun stared down at him. Taeyong still had his eyebrows furrowed at him.

"Don't play dumb--"

The man couldn't believe what the boy was saying.

"Dumb? Taeyong, I really don't know what you are talking about," Jaehyun explained.

Taeyong bit the inside of his cheek and crossed his arms. He sighed and looked away from the man. He couldn't look straight at him because, maybe, he's trying to conclude things without any proof.

"If you can say it to me, maybe I could help," the man uttered.

"You need to open up to me."

The boy wasn't planning on telling him but he could literally be trapped in the man's arms for a whole day. It was stupid. Maybe he's really overreacting. His face started to feel warm when he shouldn't be. Well, he doesn't want to stay all day in this kind of position.

"You're seeing someone, aren't you?"

Jaehyun raised both of his raised. He huffed and removed both of his arms. He smirked at the boy and chuckled.

"It's been just a day and you're already jumping into conclusions," Jaehyun remarked, "What? You saw me? Seeing with someone yesterday?"

Taeyong looked down as to not let Jaehyun see his red face. This was embarrassing.

"N-No, but you were on the phone and you seemed like you're enjoying someone's call," Taeyong mumbled.

"Look at me."

The boy shook his head but a hand under his chin made him to look up. He looked at Jaehyun's eyes as he saw his reflection on them. Jaehyun was looking straight back at his beautiful ones.

"I'm not playing or seeing someone else. I wanted to keep as a surprise but I was contacting the agency for our tickets to Puerto Rico and a private plane to get into tomorrow. I have also talked with the hotel that we will be staying for a while," Jaehyun uttered, "And I was talking to Mark just this morning."

Taeyong was dumbfounded. The man chuckled at how cute he looked. He smiled sweetly at him.

"I am trying to earn you so I won't be doing stupid things, now that we're somehow going along well, right?"

The boy looked away and nodded.

"Continue packing up. I'll just go out and check our plane," Jaehyun said, "I'll see you later, Taeyong."

"Okay...See you later."

Way to go, Taeyong.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro