[23]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N: i don't live in puerto rico, folks. I repeat, i don't live there, neither in America. i'm asian, alright? so don't rub "oH TheRe'S nOtHiNg LiKe ThAt ThErE" on my face mwah

Jaehyun really planned to go on a trip since he wanted for the two of them to be alone together. He wanted to get more along with the boy. Also, the place looked pretty and Taeyong would enjoy seeing it.

It wasn't a three-day trip, it's actually more of a week. They'll be catching up with the day before the wedding. Taeyong was against it but in the end, he just said yes. They don't know when will they ever have a vacation like this because of work when they go back to Seoul.

They landed on Puerto Rico just some hours later. They were greeted by attendants and warmly welcomed them. Both of them were gets into the van that was waiting for them and drove to the hotel.

Taeyong was looking at the surroundings outside and it was beautiful. He could see old architectures and colorful designs that made it look very festive. He was in awe and Jaehyun was fond of looking at him like that.

They arrived at the hotel. The bell boys carried their bags while both of them goes to the receptionist to grab their room keys.

"Welcome, Mr. Jung, here is your key card. Your executive suite is ready and we hope you'll enjoy your stay!" the man behind the said.

Jaehyun nodded and grabbed Taeyong's wrist to pull him into the elevator. There were people that has got into the lift. The man and the boy couldn't help but get close to each other. Their shoulders were touching and it'll be a bit later for them to get out of the lift.

Soon, they were able to get out of the lift and arrived at their floor. Jaehyun saw their luggage infront of the door. He slotted the card to open the room. Jaehyun lets Taeyong to go in first while he carried their bags inside.

"This place is only ours?" Taeyong asked and looked surprised by how spacious it was.

Jaehyun nodded and closed the door, "You like it?"

The boy goes to see the place below them by a big window and was surprised by the view.

"Yeah! I love it," Taeyong uttered, "You just keep throwing money, huh?"

Taeyong goes to the bedroom and saw how big the bed was. The room itself was really spacious as well. It looked really nice. Jaehyun watched him looking at their hotel room while he's on the couch.

"Same thing, right? I take the couch, you take the bedroom," Jaehyun uttered.

The boy closed the bedroom door and strides his way to take a sit on the couch, at the other end. He was still awkward with being too close with Jaehyun.

"D-Doesn't it mess up your back?" Taeyong asked.

Jaehyun shook his head, "On the first day, yeah, it did hurt my back but I got used to it, so it's fine for me."

The boy looked away and tapped his fingers on his lap, feeling a bit nervous.

"You know...the bed is too big for just one."

Jaehyun furrowed his eyebrows, "What...do you mean?"

Taeyong shrugged, to shrug off the nervousness, "I meant...you can sleep with me--i-it's also kinda unfair if I'm the only one taking the bed."

"No, it's fine--"

The boy suddenly stood up without looking at the man, "J-Just do as I say, okay? Sleep on the bed tonight..."

Taeyong immediately ran into the bedroom and slammed the door closed. Jaehyun felt like it's a big step that he'll be able to sleep on the bed tonight, with Taeyong beside him. Probably, he'll out a pillow in between but it's fine. It's a win today.

Suddenly, his phone rang again and accepted it to talk to Mark.

"Hey, Mark. You guys already in America? We just arrived."

It was time for the bed time and Taeyong was nervous about it. They have literally slept with each other on the same bed for three years but suddenly, things fell awkward. He was acting like it's their first time sleeping with someone beside him.

He was already on the bed with his back facing Jaehyun's side. He had a pillow between them just to make sure they won't do anything beyond sleeping. Why would they even do something? Taeyong disagrees with it.

He was still wide awake and still caught Jaehyun going into their room. The man walked towards the bed and slipped into his side. He puts the comforter over his body and looked at Taeyong's back. He could feel his heart pounding. It would embarrassing if Taeyong would hear it.

Both of them weren't sleepy. It was maybe because of the awkward tension between them. Jaehyun was staring at the ceiling while Taeyong still has his back at Jaehyun.

"It's been awhile, huh?" Jaehyun asked.

Taeyong bit his lower lip and nodded. Jaehyun looked at the boy and back at the ceiling. He tapped his fingers on his stomach and sighed.

"I can move out if you're really uncomfortable, Taeyong."

The boy swallowed the saliva blocking his throat, "N-No..."

"What?"

Taeyong shook his head, "I said, no. I-I'm alright, don't mind me."

"Really? It doesn't bother you?"

"N-No..."

Jaehyun nodded, "Just tell me, okay? I'll be the one adjusting, not you."

Silence got in between of them but they were still wide awake. They were simply waiting for each other to talk, but Taeyong broke the ice first.

"You...told me to open to you, didn't you?"

The man looked at the boy. He slowly turned sideways to face Taeyong's back.

"Yeah, I did."

"You know what's bothering me?" Taeyong asked.

"What?"

The boy snuggled against the pillow more.

"The possible fact that you'll hurt me again."

Jaehyun sighed and felt his broke just hearing that from Taeyong.

"I trust you, as a person...but maybe as a lover that I met for several years, I still have many worries. I'm afraid to bring myself into the mess again and I don't want to feel the pain again. It messed me up, badly."

The man didn't know what to say. Well, it's his fault that why they're in a rut right now. It's his fault that everyone should blame on. All Taeyong did was to love him as best as he can and Jaehyun just took the advantage of it.

Taeyong goes to roll and face Jaehyun. Their hearts were pounding and just looking at each other made everything worse.

"But...I'm really happy that you're doing efforts for me. I really appreciate it."

The boy smiled briefly which made the man to smile back.

"I-I want to let you know that...I don't want you to give up on me."

"I won't."

A/N: hi, let me promote a song Doors by Ben & Ben

thank you

Love lots ♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro