Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Oh sweet dyer, you've dyed my soul with shades and hues of your heavenly essence. What a vagrant you've made out of me, my beloved. I stand on the edge of a crimson horizon with an urge to jump right into the arms of saccharine oblivion. Ah, this madness!

How softly I get drunk on this bowl of ecstasy. The torture of observing this fusion of proximity and distance claws at my patience. My eyes can't hold the sight of your brilliant silhouette. Since when I've left myself at your mercy? Ah, this sadness!

Can you feel my eyelids flutter as they bow down in your reverence? What will it take for you to spare me a glance? My devotion melts in the intricate webs and sketches of my trembling palms. Don't turn away, my love, for the mirror of my soul will shatter into pieces after losing your reflection so true.

Won't I die of happiness if you ask for my life? Your fragrance floats along the clouds that let me bathe in the drizzle of your perfume. Who am I? Where am I lost? Do you live inside me or do I reside inside you? My precious, are you me or am I you?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro