Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

My sweet, silly Mama. Always telling me to abide by the customs and traditions of this society that holds honour above heart. That has no compassion for ripped instinct and real art. That is all hard and chilled from the start and now it expects me to play my part?

My sweet, silly Mama. Do you expect me to wrap myself in fake smiles and fall in this trap that stretches out for miles? Oh, what would become of the soul caged inside me that's dying day by day in search of any way to make use of its wings and feathers to bear all them weathers?

Oh my sweet, silly Mama. If I do what you ask of me, we'll be forever stuck in a haunted psychodrama that'll keep replaying this moment when we could have chosen a happy future and saved ourselves from trauma. Oh how desperately we'd wish for a different panorama. So please, lets just break the codes today and overstep the boundaries, Mama.

My sweet, silly Mama. Won't you step aboard and taste the sparkle of magic or you'll just wait? For me to get afraid? Of this society's raid. Until it's too late..too late. Because it's a lie that ~it's never too late.~

It's always too late if you take too long to decide and still, you abide. For what's the use of reaching the dazzling heart of universe after losing sight? So Mama, will you just use all your might and stop being afraid of fascinating height? It's a test, Mama, so forget your hidden fright and I promise, it waits for you, the most breath-takingly beautiful sight.

Here, take my hand, Mama. Don't step back. Trust your daughter. We'll make through all the pain to smile under the showering rain. Come, Mama, lets just run away from this sixth lane. Because, my sweet silly Mama, sometimes, it doesn't hurt to be..
~°Insane°~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro