Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Back in my old hazy classroom, when the clock continued its journey towards doom and the corridors echoed with the hushed foreign whispers and the swishing of the broom, oh the train of my thoughts messed up somehow in the middle of the railway junction and what a pity, it couldn't function with a retarded core. Oh no, no more.

The professor's voice was ringing at the back of my mind and I knew very well that I was left behind. So I decided to be kind enough to rewind the reel of our moments when I was blind. So blind in love that I refused to find the truth and instead, I fell for our fingers which were delicately intertwined. I still have, on my heart, the kiss of your name that you signed but I wish, I wasn't so chained to your memories because now, I want to soar.

It's waitin' for me, the intricate web of constellations that holds my high destiny, and I try to to reach it out but there it is; the terrible 'click'. Ugh. As always, I'm handcuffed by your lost laughter that's nothing but a whisp of nostalgia that is so damn quick. Quick enough to stumble me down to kiss the cold and hard floor.

Baby, they are all over me. Picking me up from the pit into which I've fallen once again because like everytime, it was meant to be. My professor is yelling at me and the bunch of kids who're helping me up for I was reaching out to my destiny when your laughter handcuffed me down to our lost memories and here I am, a maniac kissing the floor. Because that 'destiny' is a lie as I was always meant to fade away in our faded folklore.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro