Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Would you rather be Briarlight or Blossomfall?

Briarlight cannot walk like a normal cat, her hindlegs are numb and broken beyond repair, so now she helps Jayfeather with his medicine cat duties, as well as tending to the elders and telling stories to the kits so that she does not feel useless. 

Blossomfall has no major injuries and is an exceptional fighter. She gains respect from her clanmates, showing them her new fighting styles (that she learned in the Dark Forest) however out of all Millie's kits, Millie acts harsher to Blossomfall than Briarlight or Bumblestripe. And also, it takes longer for her clanmates to accept Blossomfall again after The Great Battle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cloudtail: 80 FOLLOWERS...THANK YOU! *waves a paw.*

Brightheart: *pushes Cloudtail away.* You're stealing Bluestar's spotlight!

Cloudtail: But-

Bluestar: *glares at Cloudtail, then gives the audience a clearly fake smile.* HIYA FOLLOWERS AND ENJOYERS OF THIS BOOK!

Firestar: Hiya!

Bluestar: *Without looking, pushes Firestar away from the camera.*

Firestar: :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( 

Bluestar: When Legendstar has time, there will be a special chapter in this WYR book, to thank you for 80 followers as well as the people who have decided to put their time into commenting and voting on this book!

Firestar: THANK YOU! *waves a paw*

Bramblestar: TANKS YOU! *waves both paws in the air.*

Bluestar: *shakes her head.* You both are dummies. ANYWAY, just to let you know, I'd choose Briarlight...sacrifices for ThunderClan always! And...no way would I train in the dark forest! *her eyes turn red* WITH THISTLECLAW! *waves her paws in the air* THISTLECLAW, WHERE ARE YOU? I KNOW YOU ARE HERE TO STEAL SNOWFUR ALWAY FROM ME! COME HERE AND LET ME KILL YOU AND BANISH YOU FROM STARCLAN AGAIN! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xD ...what did did I just do? Anyway, enjoy guys! - Legend

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro