Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Would you rather have Graystripe stay with Silverstream forever and never meet Millie or the way the official Warrior Cats books do it...Graystripe moving on with Millie and giving birth to Briarlight, Blossomfall, and Bumblestripe?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bluestar: I think the special chapter will come out in part #20. It just makes sense, yah know?

Redtail: *nods*

Bluestar: What are we doing here again, Redtail?

Bluestar: REDTAIL!

Bluestar: REDTAIL...

Bluestar: STOP IT REDTAIL...

Bluestar: YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME REDTAIL!

Redtail: *stops* ...

Bluestar: *sighs in relief.* Thank-

Bluestar: AAAARRGGHHH! *disappears into a cloud of blue pixie dust.*

Redtail: *gasps* Bluestar's  a fairy! *turns to camera* I really wanted to do that. Now... I'M going to give you my answer for this question. And...what mode should I use? Should I use my SPLOOF and not real mode or should I use my NOBLE and real mode?

Camera-Cat: *whispers* Just stick with the script and be the honorable Redtail we know you as! You were already in SPLOOF mode by the way.

Redtail: *nods in understanding* I see...*turns to camera* Since you all me know as the honorable deputy who died honorable in the honorable battle against the h- non-honorable RiverClan where I died to the non-honorable Tigerstar...

Camera-Cat: Ahem...we're 25 seconds late, Redtail.

Redtail: Oh! Then I better make this quick then! I can't pick! Seriously! Graystripe deserves both cats who love him, being the honorable cat, I am, I will say that and being an honorable StarClan resident, I have to side with the warrior code and since I am an honorable cat, I have to answer this painful would you rather. I have to choose Millie, guys! Even though I like Silverstream better *glares at the camera* BUT since I am an... *grits his teeth* HONORABLE CAT and an *grinds his teeth* HONORABLE STARCLAN RESIDENT...Millie. 

Camera-Cat: ...I think you're actually on SPLOOF mode, Red. 

Redtail: *not listening* AND I HATE BEING SO HONORABLE AND WITH STARCLAN BECAUSE IT'S NOT ME! BWA! BWA-WAH! *sheds so many tears that it begins to flood.*

Camera-Cat: Ahh! The camera! I need to...HELP BLUESTAR!

A FLYING BLUESTAR COMES DOWN AND SMASHES REDTAIL ONTO THE GROUND, STOPPING THE TEARS AND FLOOD.

Bluestar: As always, Bluestar is here to save the day!

Camera-Cat: *shakes his head.* StarClan drama! *forgets to turn off the camera and walk away, also forgetting the camera itself.*

Bluestar: I always wanted to do that. Including the squashing Redtail part.

Redtail: :(

Bluestar: BYAI! ~ *poses and then walks off, not knowing the camera is still on*

Redtail: Blah...*faints, with his tongue out.*
----------------------------------------

BEEP!

???: Is this on? *looks at the camera!* Oh it is! Don't worry about Redtail, he's fine, he's just in StarClan's hospital. I'm Writer-Cat by the way. I hacked-err...went into Legendstar's account and wrote this AFTER the would you rather part. Please don't be angry at me!

Camera; L O W    B A T T E R Y!!!

Writer-Cat: Wait, you can talk? Who programmed-never mind. Wait, what? LOW BATTERY! GOSH FUDGE DANG IT! Oops...sorry little kits out there. ANYWAY...these StarClan cats are crazy DON'T KILL ME BLUESTAR and I'll give you my true opinion. SILVERSTREAMxGRAYSTRIPE MAKES  A BETTER STORY! LIKE IF YOU AGREE! AND SINCE I'M A WRITER, I HAVE TO VOTE FOR THE BEST STORY! Oh...since I'm a writer too...REMEMBER TO LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENT...whatever those things are.

Camera: 1 P E R C E N T    L E F T!!!!

Writer-Cat: (C E N S O R E D) Gah! Someone censor that please! BAI! *thinks: I need to check out this "Wattpad" Maybe my dreams to be an author-cat can finally come true!*

*CAMERA IS DEAD!*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just in case you forgot the WYR question in the midst of all this commotion...here it is!

Would you rather have Graystripe stay with Silverstream forever and never meet Millie or the way the official Warrior Cats books do it...Graystripe moving on with Millie and giving birth to Briarlight, Blossomfall, and Bumblestripe?  

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro