17: my brother just punched someone

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Seventeen

my brother just punched someone  

3rd person pov

juno didn't stay with saylor or sarah and she knew that sarah didn't end up staying. she didn't know where sarah had gone but she was worried about it. she was more worried about sarah due to the fact that the girl didn't have a home, she didn't have a family or anywhere to go so why did she leave? why did she get up in the middle of the night and disappear?

maybe it wasn't the middle of the night. it was more 6 pm then anything and the sun hadn't even gone down yet.

so the next day when juno woke up. she looked around and decided to get ready for the carreras party. it was the least she could do because she had nothing else to do

then she got a text

'my house, now' she read the text from kie and she sighed as she got up. she left her house and she went to kies to see Sarah

"hey where did you go last night?" juno asked sarah and she looked at the ground. juno sat with the girls

"all right sarah. its time to come clean , what happened? you and topper?" kiara asked

"god, its actually so embarrassing. he caught me slugging beer at the tiki bar" sarah stated

"you weren't" kiara giggled

"yeah shop drinking and then a couple kids from KCD rolled up and they were already going to mase and I kissed him" sarah said

"you cheated on my brother?" juno asked and sarah sighed

"do you hate me?" sarah asked

"of course I do, what the fuck sarah? how could you do that to him? hes never done anything to you" she stated and sarah sighed

"I'm really sorry" she said and juno scoffed as she got up and shook her head

"I'm leaving" she stated and she left. she got to the party not long after them and when she got there, she avoided the girls like they were the plague. well kiara wasn't but sarah was and she hated how they could act so normal

"i just want to say a few words and I'm not much for giving speeches but i do want to say thank you for coming out and thank you for your support after our rough few months. i want to say thank you to our daughter for being here, hey we love you but most of all, come here. thank you anna for 15 years of making this restaurant a symbol of your life. i love you. figure out, the cut. everyone's together here as one island so thank you for putting up with us" mike said and they all cheered for them as kiara hugged them

john b walked over to her and he kissed her as she kissed him back. it had been so long since he had felt her lips on his and he missed the feeling. he missed her

"whats up?" she asked

"singh kidnapped my dad and me and jj are heading down to south America" he stated and she stared at him

"Okay then I'm coming with you" she volunteered and he shook his head as he grabbed her face and looked into her eyes

"no no, I'm not letting you get hurt by something that you shouldn't have a part in" he stated and even though the words hurt, she knew what he meant and he didn't mean it in a bad way, no. he meant that he wanted to keep her safe and protect her even if that mean pushing her away and acting like she had no part in it at all. 

"fine okay but you need to come back home to me. you need to come home" she stated and he nodded as he ran his hand through her hair and he kissed her again. she smiled into the kiss and they stayed together for the rest of the night ignoring everything that was happening around them until she saw sarah and topper hugging

and then she saw saylor walking up to them with an angry, determined look on his face.

"what happened?" john b asked and she sighed as she made eye contact with him

"she cheated on saylor with him" she exclaimed and john b seether making her seeth too in agreement. she turned to them and she heard topper

"no, not right here, bro" topper said and juno ran a hand through her hair as she watched saylor walk towards topper

"out of my way. feel good about yourself topper? you like ruining my relationship?" saylor said as he got in toppers face

"for once in your life , would you please just turn around and walk away?" sarah said and juno scoffed making sarah turn to her

"something is truly wrong with you" she told the girl and then topper spoke up .

"hey, no hard feelings bro" topper said and saylor turned as he punched him in the face and juno smiled
"yes beat his ass say" she called out and then she turned to john b

"my brother just punched someone" she told him and they turned to see saylor get up and walk away, topper laid on the ground and juno stared at her brother as he walked away and she didn't know what to do

"I'm going to let him calm down" she stated and john b nodded

"probably a good idea" he stated and then they heard people calling for doctor thorton and juno finally looked at him fully. he had cuts everywhere as well as just blood on his body and juno smiled. she didn't know her brother had it in him but she was proud of him to say the least.

the only problem now? was him getting caught and going to jail. the only problem was saylor getting caught .

-ABBYS NOTES-

oh junie b, I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro