18: i need to save him

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Eighteen

i need to save him

3rd person pov

after everything juno felt like she was wondering around aimlessly trying to find things that she wouldn't find . trying to understand things that she wouldn't understand because it was all too hard to understand it was all too much. she didn't want to understand. she didn't see the point of it all, why try to understand things that make no sense at all? 

"are you okay?" someone asked and she turned to see cleo with pope and she sighed. she shrugged her shoulders and shook her head before she looked around

"why did everything get so fucked? why is it all so hard?" she asked and they both nodded in agreement.

"did something happen with you and john b?" pope asked and she shook her head

"yes but more saylor. he beat the shit out of topper last night and now I don't know where he is and I'm just so confused with all of it" she exclaimed and pope held a look with cleo. they could hold back on telling juno the information they had.

"at least someone beat me" pope said and juno nodded in agreement as she ran a hand through her hair and she sighed.

"yeah , topper pisses me off day by day and night by night" she said and pope laughed with cleo even though juno wasn't joking, they thought that if they laughed at what she said that it would make her feel better but it didn't. it didn't help her at all and that was annoying. it was annoying that she couldn't even pretend to be okay. it was annoying that her emotions wouldn't let her laugh or smile or act like things were okay.

"so tell me what you guys found so I can act like whatever is going on with me is going on" she said and they both nodded as they began to tell her everything.

"so there's something cleo found. here it Is, its a letter denmark tanny wrote to his daughter" pope exclaimed

"we found it last night, family airlooms and tingems" cleo stated

"we think we found a connection to the island , look check this out. see the king sun glyph here? it matches the one in the painting at singhs house" pope said

"couldn't that just mean its pretty common?" juno asked

"actually no, there glyphs are kalinago, which has never been deciphered . some people belive that the captain of the san jose actually knew somebody who knew how to translate these glyphcs because he found el dorado" pope said

"the priest that talked to denmark tanny that was on the royal merchant"juno state and then she continued with said

"holy shit"

"exactly. every glyph that is in this letter is in the artifact. this isn't just some rosetta stone for kalinago. this. this is a direct translation key for the idol" pope said

"and we can use it to save big john" cleo  said

"we have to get this to john b like yesterday" juno said and they all got up as they went to the chateau. when they got there, they were all there

"hey thanks for waiting, look who decided to come home" sarah said and saylor walked out of the chateau.

"hey" he said and juno walked forward as she pushed him and then she hugged him. he hugged her back and they both sighed.

"you gotta be kidding me" jj said

"i have something i want to share with you guys, i can get us to orinoco but our dad is gonna let us use the plane. we lay low tonight, then wheels up first thing in the morning " sarah said

"okay that's a lot to process. your dad actually helping us" pope said

"i talked to him. he'll do it" sarah said

"so we trusting ward now?" cleo said

"trust sarah " kiara stated

"i also just have one more thing i have to say. since we've gotten back from the island, I've done some things that i regret a lot" sarah said

"yeah i feel like we've all done a thing or two that we regret" john b stated

"and I but poguelandia , you guys. its all I've been able to think about. we were all together on the island and it was a good thing and i don't want to ruin a good thing and i. i just want to know are we still all in? are we still all together? because i am " sarah said

"yeah, yeah we are" juno said and they all hugged as they smiled. they all went inside.juno walked into john bs room with him as they began to make out. it was all okay until kiara ran in

"fire" she said and they got up as they walked out of the room and looked around. the fire was spreading all around the house and juno made eye contact with everyone. she didn't know what to do but she knew that they had to get out of there as fast as they could.

the house was on fire and juno looked out of the window. she saw a jeep and she saw a face. she made eye contact with them and they got into the jeep as they drove away.

"alright, window. lets go" saylor said and he began to help everyone out leaving him last. the house began to tilt and juno watched. soon the house fell on saylor and she cried out

"I need to save him, I need to help him" she cried and she watched the house. saylor was gone and he wasn't coming back. what would she do without him?

-ABBYS NOTES-

oh junie b, I'm so sorry. can I hug her? i want to hug her. someone let me hug her

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro