5: junie b, you okay?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Five
junie b, you okay?

3rd Person POV

she stood in the court room with the others as they all stared and waited for what the judge was going to say

"john booker routledge, pursuant to the north Carolina statute section 14, you are charged with murder in the first degree with aggravated circumstances. if convicted, the maximum sentence would be the death penalty" the judge announced as she then dropped the gavel and juno grabbed saylors hand

"john b , no" she whispered and he turned to her and sighed. saylor grabbed her hand as he led her out of the courtroom and away from everything

"is this a joke? like are we in hell or..."kiara started

" I should have never come home" Sarah said

"I'm starting to agree" juno told the girl

" thank god the system works" A man said and via turned her head to him

"can you shut up?  of course you think the system works because it was made to protect you and people like you" kiaraed exclaimed as ward and everyone stared

"he'll have his day in court. a jury will decide" the man exclaimed

"he shouldn't even be in court! You should, cause you're a murderer. you have A lot of nerve showing up to court" Kiara yelled at ward

" I know you're upset. i understand you're upset, okay?" Ward tried

"upset?" Kiara said with anger on her face

"yeah I know he's got you fooled, he's got you all fooled" Ward continued

"FUCK YOU WARD" juno yelled as Kiara jumped forward

"No, I'm not just upset!" she said as they pulled Kiara back

"SHOW SOME RESPECT" ward yelled and juno scoffed

"I will never show you respect" she told him and he stared at the girl in shock before she led the others away

"it's not a coincidence that  your daughter is with us" kiara called. they drove back to the chateau and they sat down with each other as they stared out of the window and began to talk to each other.

"I'm gonna testify under oath. i was there. i just need to get ahold of my sister" Sarah said and juno nodded.

"sister?" jj said 

"kie, do you have your phone?" sarah asked the girl and kiara nodded as she handed her the phone

"I don't know what else I'm going to do, I got us into this mess. I'm going do my best to get us out" sarah sad and she walked into the chateau as jj spoke up

"shes right about one thing we have to do something. Our boy is a PO dub right now. He's held captive by the enemy right now maybe even scheduled for execution and we're just sitting here" JJ ranted

"so whats the plan? we start by kidnapping shoupe?" kiara asked

"maybe, like that's not the worse idea actually" jj retorted

"I am not staying here for this shit" juno said and she got up as saylor followed after the girl. she would usually go to john b but she couldn't do that. she wouldn't be able to where he was, she sat outside in the rain as she ignored the boys and their conversation

"junie b, you okay?" saylor called as he walked out and sat down next to her , she shook her head and turned to him. she heard the door open and jj stormed off, she watched him as she felt the tears roll down her face and she cried.

"we cant do anything, I feel so fucking helpless" she told him and he nodded as she leaned her head on his shoulder and they took a deep breathe together. she knew that they needed to go home and see their dad but they didn't want to.

he had stayed home due to a work thing and when julie took them to the Bahamas, sure he was sad but he knew that getting a break from the box was the best possible thing that they could do for themselves.

they left to the house and when they walked in, there he was standing there with julie. she rushed forward and she hugged them as they hugged her back and juno began to cry in her shoulder.

"he's arrested mom, john b got arrested" she cried and julie sighed

"I know baby I know" she exclaimed as juno continued to cry and saylor stared at his sister sadly. he didn't want her to feel this way anymore but he didn't know what to do. he wished to know what to do, he wished that he could do something about it but he couldn't.

julie let the girl go and she walked up to her room as she laid down on her bed and she stared at the ceiling. she turned over and looked at the picture of her and the pogues and smiled sadly. she knew that they could never go back to normal and that hurt her.

she knew that without them she would be dead but there was nothing she could do about it and she hated that. she hated that in that moment, she couldn't do anything to help her or her friends because she had no help or no proof.

a few hours later, her bedroom door opened and in walked saylor with bruised and bloody knuckles, sarah followed him close after and juno ran over to the girl as she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her

"sarah hey, what happened?" she asked the girl in panic and sarah leaned forward as she hugged juno and juno hugged her back. she held the girl close as saylor watched the two. he knew that maybe right now, sarah needed the comfort of a women and he felt bad that he couldn't do anything but he also knew that this is what she needed.

"rafe attacked me, he tried to drown me" sarah groaned and juno sighed as she held the girl tighter.

she didn't know what to do but she knew that she wanted to keep the girl safe.

-ABBYS NOTES-

saylor is my favorite, he's so sweet.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro