3: we'll meet again

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yami bit his lip. "Yugi, I..."

I put my finger on his lips. "I love you Yami," I said.

I let my finger trail over his arm and took hold of his wrist. With my free hand I took hold of his other one.

I pulled him towards me before I carefully pushed him down on my bed, his wrists next to his head.

"I barely know you," I whispered to him, "but I never wanted anything so much as I want you right now. Please give me what I want."

His jaw had dropped because of my sudden dominance, but I could see his eyes filled themselves with sparks.

I leaned in to plant a kiss on his lips, one that Yami answered with a moan and passionately kissing me back.

After I had let go of his wrists, he placed one of his hands on the back of my head and the other one on my back, pulling my body closer to his.

My mouth went from his mouth to his chin to his neck and I started to suck and nibble on his flesh.

"Yugi, you're so..." he moaned. "You make me so..."

He moved his hands to the bedsheets and he dug his nails into it.

My hands went for his shirt, which I took off and tossed aside. I froze when I saw his body, that had been covered the whole time. Of course I had wondered and fantasized about how it would look like, but this...

I could feel every single piece of my frozen body twitch at the sight.

Yami had still closed his eyes and he was moaning, begging for more.

My hands trailed over his muscular chest, from the top to the bottom and back.

He was panting, and so was I. Another time I went for the bottom and I couldn't resist slipping my hands in.

"Yugi, please, I - Ah!" he panted.

I carefully stroke his hard member, and he breathed heavily under my touch. I unzipped his pants and slowly started to take them off, leaving Yami in only his boxers.

Yami gritted his teeth when I touched the tip of his member that had lifted up his boxers.

He took hold of my hand and he sat up. "You wanted me to own you," he panted. "Then so be it."

He grabbed me by my shirt and crashed out lips together again and pushed me against the headboard. He kissed me so hard and so wild that I started to taste blood. I kissed him back as hard as I could, and I moaned and panted and gasped like it was the only thing I could do.

He took off my shirt and agressively tossed it aside. Now his hands were free again he dug them into my shoulders and pushed me harder against the headboard.

My member was twitching like crazy, and I wanted Yami to take off my pants and my boxer, I wanted him to have me, I wanted him to own me.

I wanted it so badly that I started to take off my pants and boxer myself, revealing my rock hard member to Yami. I kissed him hard while I started to take off his boxers too.

We fell down again and I laid on top of Yami, who was still kissing me hard after all those years he had been waiting.

Our erections pushed into each others bodies and our hands trailed from our necks to our hips and back.

"Y-Yugi," Yami moaned. "I want to... I-I want to..."

He was searching for the right word, to keep it special, but I knew what he meant and I wanted to also.

I nodded. "Oh, Y-Yami, please s-say it." I panted.

Yami took hold of my member and gave it a few squeezes, which made me come so close to my climax. "I-I want to fuck you so badly, aibou," he panted.

"Oh, p-please, fuck me, Yami," I moaned.

He rolled on top of me and he put his index and middle finger in his mouth. He covered them in saliva and then slowly put them at my entrance. He pushed his fingers in, using his spit as lube.

I moaned at the pain that I felt, caused by his fingers moving inside me.

"Ah! Y-Yami..." I moaned.

He took my member in his free hand and tenderly stroked it.

He removed his fingers from my entrance and he didn't give me a warming before he thrusted his member in.

"Ah! Y-Yami!" I exclaimed.

"Y-You're so tight, aibou. You're s-so deliciously thight," he moaned. "A-And y-you're," he said when he pulled out.

"All mine," he said as he slammed back in again.

"Ah! Yami, I-I -"

"E-Everything that comes out of y-your mouth... It s-sounds so delicious, a-aibou. You t-turn me on s-so much," he moaned.

I moved my hips and Yami moaned even louder.

"Y-Yami, h-harder," I panted.

He did what I said and our bodies started to move back and forward even faster.

He let out a moan when I felt him coming inside of me.

"I-I want to get o-on top of y-you," I panted.

I looked him in his eyes and pushed him down on the bed, his member still inside of me. I crawled on top of him and started to rock back and forward.

"O-Oh my, Y-Yugi - Ah! Yes!" he moaned.

He wrapped his hands around my member and started pumping it.

"Yami, p-please continue!"

I felt that my climax was near, and not long after that I came, and all of my cum was being spread over Yami's hands.

Mot long after that Yami came for the second time inside of me.

He pulled his member out of me and he took me in his arms. "I h-hope this is what you wanted," he panted.

"Yes," I said. "You're amazing."

"I love you, my aibou," he said.

"I love you too, my Yami."

I didn't want to say goodbye. And so did he. What I wanted was to be in his arms forever, safe and warm.

But I remembered what he said, that he had to leave tonight. Maybe his time as a human being had run out, or maybe he had to be somewhere else.

I fell asleep in his arms that night, without saying goodbye.

The next morning when I woke up, my hands started to search for his warm body, but it wasn't there.

Instead, I found a tiny note:

Dear aibou,

Thank you for everything you gave me last night. Your love, your trust and your body. Know that I'll never forget you.

Last night might have been a farewell, but I'm sure, little one, we'll meet again.

I love you, forever and always,
Yami

You're right, my love. We'll meet again.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro