Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Gabriel: Okay, gonna need some clothes too.

Gabriel looks over to the four girls as they come out of their rooms in the same clothes as they entered.

Gabriel: God this is going to be hell isn't it? But I asked for this... Alright, everyone in the car. We goin to IKEA.

Ruby: What's IKEA?

Gabriel: Oh, it sure fucking is I can tell you that much.

Ruby: What does that even mean...

Timeskip brought to you by a confused as fuck Skells

Gabriel: Alright we're here!

The girls look out the window of the car and see a giant blue building with yellow accents and a giant "IKEA" on it.

Weiss: That's huge!

Gabriel: Oh and that's just the outside.

They park the car and enter the building to see a spacious inside filled to the brim with furniture and decoration for your home.

Blake: Just what is this place?

Gabriel: It's a big ole maze it what it is. In short, maintain within eyesight and if you get lost, follow the arrows on the floor and wait at the end. Don't go wandering off without a buddy, got it?

He looks over the girls as they nod. He faces forward again and walks into the maze, the four following close together. While they walk around, Gabriel takes quick looks back at the girls to make sure he isn't losing someone. The girls themselves are packed together looking at all the things around them, seeming a bit out of place.

Gabriel: You girls okay? I said to stick together, but not that tight.

Weiss: We're fine, it's just that...

Ruby: It doesn't feel right to be without my Crescent Rose.

Gabriel: That big old, garden tool? I don't think you'd even be allowed to leave your house with that.

Yang: Without our weapons, I just feel sorta, powerless?

Gabriel: I mean, if you tie all your worth to something like that, well, it just seems sad.

Ruby: But our weapons are an extension of ourselves!

Gabriel: Yes, I get that but why do you need to tie so much to your weapon? Why do you make your weapon the weapon it is? What purpose does the form hold to you other than to look cool?

Yang: It proves that we helped with the Grimm.

Gabriel: I forgot, the Grimm are some kinda monster that like, doesn't have a soul? And when you kill it, it just like, poofs?

Blake: In essence, yes.

And because of this threat, they ship barely adults to a boarding school where you become what? Soldiers? Weapons made to wage war against this? I swear those bastards in the government are pitting kids against a force that is all risk and no reward.

Weiss: Why are you so angry about this?

Gabriel: Kids could die out there, and what would they get? A little medal for their efforts? Money for their family? Is that what a life is worth in your world?

Ruby: What are you saying?

Gabriel: I just, ugh, nevermind.

Gabriel starts to walk away, the girls behind, not as tight as before but still in a group. The words of the man still fresh on their minds.

Gabriel: Alright, now because we don't got much space at home, y'all are getting a bunk bed. The mattress size is gonna be a twin so yall get to pick a color or design for your covers.

Weiss was taken aback at the quick change in attitude. Coming back to reality she finds ruby and yang looking through the sheet covers to find something interesting. She looks over at Blake to see her sitting on a mattress looking around at the decoration around her.

Weiss: Um, Mr. Ramirez?

Gabriel: Gabriel will do just fine.

Weiss: Okay, Gabriel? I noticed you said just one bunk bed, but there are four of us?

Gabriel: I know. The room has a full bed as well so we only need a bed small enough to fit in there. So, bunk beds.

Ruby comes back with a red cover and yang comes in with a yellow cover.

Gabriel: Alright so, you will have to deal with the same sleeping conditions for a bit. But we can get the covers right now. Next up is clothes.

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

well well well, this chapter is shit

🗿

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#rwby