№59|No Thanks For The Memories (Part 3)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

№59|No Thanks For The Memories (Part 3)
◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

“Montego…” the fairy’s voice rang through the Greek wolf’s head as he shot up eyes open. He glanced around to see him and Chelia were in a tunnel of their own memories surrounded by a thin orange and light blue fog. Due to the anti-gravity of the space, the two were floating. Obviously, this was no problem for Chelia because she was used to being off the ground all the time. Montego however…

“Look! I’m like those astronauts in space!” Montego cheered, floating around the tunnel.

Chelia chuckled, shaking her head. “You’re father is so silly at times.” She rested her hand on her stomach. I hope you’ll be like that too, little one.

Montego floated back down towards Chelia, gripping her shoulders slightly so he could land properly. “Baby, do you ever regret not being able to go back?”

Chelia bit her lip softly. “I don't.” She replied with full honesty. “What I regret is not being able to show the child it’s homeland.”

“I’m sure we can find some fairy clan that accepts wolves-” Montego began, soon getting cut off.

“That’s the thing! None of them do accept wolves!” Chelia broke free of his grasp. “Our child is gonna grow up not knowing another single fairy other than it’s mother! Do you know what that’s like?!”

“No… I don't…” Montego whimpered.

“Exactly! And we don't even know if it’ll be a fairy... it might be a wolf, and, honestly, I hope it is one.” Chelia muttered, looking down at her feet.

“Why? Don't you want our child to be like you?” Montego questioned, slowly wrapping his fingers around hers.

“No!” Chelia exclaimed. “If our child is born a fairy they’ll be labeled as… as…” tears began to stream down her soft cheeks, “they’ll be labeled as a disgrace, a waste of sperm, an abomination! A freak!”

“Chelia…” Montego muttered in shock.

“I can’t have that for our child!” She rested her hand on her stomach. “It has to be a wolf! It can't be a fairy. I-It just can’t!”

Montego wrapped his strong arms around her, pulling her in close to his chest. Stroking her hair, he could feel the fairy sob into his pec. “It can’t be a fairy… please… please gods and goddesses let it be a wolf…” she pleaded through her sobs.

“I want it to be a fairy.” Montego stated, lifting up Chelia’s head.

“You do?” She sniffled, wiping her tears.

“Yes!” Montego cupped her cheeks. “If that baby is born a fairy, we’d be the first couple in history to birth a fairy wolf! Do you understand how huge that is?” Montego lips curved into a wide smile.

“Yeah… I guess that’s pretty huge.” Chelia agreed, nodding at the wolf.

“You think?” Montego chuckled, scoffing slightly. “Chelia, you’re performing the miracle of birth! No matter when it ends up being, I’ll love it till the end of time.” He kissed the top of her forehead. “I’ll love you till the end of time.”

“Montego… raising a fairy wolf isn’t gonna be easy. It’s a lot of work.” Chelia warned him, gazing into his hazel eyes. “I have to know you’re ready.”

“Of course I am, in fact…” Montego dug into his pocket, pulling out a little rattle with a wolf claw on it. “Saw it in the window of a store here in the Storm Region. I thought the baby might like it.”

Chelia held the rattle in the palm of her hands. Wrapping her arms around Montego, she sobbed heavily into his shoulder. “Montego, will you hate me if this baby isn’t a wolf?”

“I don't care if this baby is the loch ness monster, I’ll love it till the end of time.” Montego tenderly replied. “I’ll love you till the end of time.”

“You’re gonna be an amazing father.” Chelia muttered, tightening her grip around Montego.

“You’ll be an amazing mother.” Montego whispered. He released the fairy, smiling at his mate. He glanced over her shoulder to see a memory from his younger years began to form.

Fear filled the wolf’s eyes as the familiar memory began to play. “The raid…” Montego’s voice was cold and emotionless.

“The one of Naox?” Chelia asked, turning towards the memory.

“No… this one was the raid of the WhiteClad Pack.” Montego shivered as the memory began to play.

Montego laughed loudly as he chased the soon to be alpha. “I’m gonna get you, Barron!” Montego cheered, running faster to catch the young alpha.

Pouncing on the white wolf, Montego licked Barron's face, eliciting a harthy laugh from the wolf below him.

The white wolf quickly flipped him over, pinning Montego to the ground. He chuckled, helping Montego off the ground. The two shifted out of their wolf forms. Barron slung his arm over Montego’s shoulder. “Are you enjoying the pack?”

“Of course!” Montego ergerly replied with a wide smile. “I love it here!”

“I’m glad.” Barron ruffled his hair. “So,” he glanced up at the fairy on the second floor balcony as she watered the plants, “Chelia, huh?”

“O-Oh… yeah.” Montego blushed slightly. “She’s nice but she’s a fairy… she’d never go for me.”

“Don't say that.” Barron smirked at his fellow wolf. “I’m sure she would love to go out with you.”

“I don't know, Barron…” Montego muttered, making eye contact with the fairy.

She giggled, waving at the fairy. “Hi, Montego!”

Montego laughed loudly, waving awkwardly back at Chelia.

Barron sighed, shaking his head. “You look stupid.”

“Shut. Up.” He replied through gritted teeth, smiling widely up at her.

Barron waved Chelia down. “Hey, Chelia, mind coming here for a sec?”

Chelia nodded, flying down towards the wolves. “Is there something you need?”

“Montego,” Barron turned towards the wolf with a sly smirk, “is there anything you’d like to say to Chelia?”

“Y-You…” He looked down, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck, “you look rea-really pretty today.”

Chelia smiled, her cheeks tinting pink. Her fingers played with the helm of her yellow sundress. “You think so? I just got this dress yesterday. Barron told me yellow was your favorite color…”

The sundress loosley flowed down her gorgeous body, forming it in the most perfect shape. The wolf licked the inside of his lips. “I-It looks great.” His eyes couldn’t take in enough of her. “Really gr-great.”

Chelia giggled, biting her finger slightly. Giving her a innovet, yet seductive, look that drove Montego mad. “Oh, Montego.” Chelia began, eliciting a purr from the wolf. Something about the way she said his name sounded better than any other version he’s heard.

Blushing in embarrassment, the Greek Wolf turned away from the fairy.

Chelia chuckled, noticing his embarrassment, and continued. “I was wondering if you were going hunting later on today.”

“Uh… ye-yeah, why do you ask?” Montego questioned.

Barron sighed, shaking his head. “You’re so dense at times, Montego.” He said telepathically to the delta.

“Well, I’ve always wondered what freshly caught animals tasted like. Obviously, I can’t eat them raw like you wolves, but I can sure cook a mean dish out of one. Anyways, the supermarket in Fleshie Town is all out of deer and I need some to make this roast. Would you mind catching me some?” Chelia requested, stepping close to Montego, testing his limits.

“This is a perfect chance to show our mate how resourceful we are!” Montego’s wolf cheered, his excitement rising at the chance to hunt for their mate.

“Yeah! How many do you need?” Montego asked, morphing into his wolf form.

“Just one.” She crouched down in front of the wolf, scratching behind his ear. “Make sure it’s a big one, okay? I’m making two servings.”

“You must be really hungry, huh?” Montego replied with a chuckle.

“No, silly, one of them is for you.” Chelia tapped his nose, getting up from her crouching position. She began walking away, knowing Montego was watching every step as the woman’s hips swayed back and forth. She turned back towards him with a wink. “Catch something good for me, Montego~”

Montego rushed off to the entrance of the forest. Surprising Barron, to say the least. “Hey!” He called out, stopping the delta. “Where are you going?”

“You heard her,” a wide smile grew on the wolf’s lips, “she wants me to catch her something big! You coming?”

Barron shrugged, morphing into his wolf form as the two ran side by side along the forest.

◥✥◤

Hours later, Montego and Barron returned to the compound. Montego had a dead deer slinged over his shoulder. “Do you think she’ll like it?” He poked at the dead deer. “I’m pretty sure I saw bigger ones.”

“Montego,” Barron laughed, “she’ll love it.”

“Are you sure?” Montego muttered.

“Yes, now let’s give it to her. I’m sure this thing is heavy.” Barron patted his shoulder, opening the door to Chelia potion room as the two entered.

“Welcome back, Montego.” Chelia smiled, wrapping her arms around the wolf.

Purring once more, Montego chuckled nervously. “Sorry… I don't know what keeps happening.”

“I do~” Barron cooed, nudging him slightly.

“It’s alright.” Chelia placed her hand on his chest, making the wolf purr once again. “I like making you purr.”

“So,” She patted his chest, “what did you get me?”

Montego slammed the deer down on the metal table, presenting it to the fairy. “I caught a deer, just like you asked, Chelia.”

“Wow!” Chelia’s eyes widened as she examined the deer. “It’s huge!” She hugged him once more. “Thank you, Montego!”

“An-Anytime…” Montego’s blush only grew.

“Montego,” Chelia slowly moved away from him, “I was wondering if you’d-”

Before the fairy could continue, a loud bang echoed through the compound. “Montego,” Barron's voice grew stern as the Greek wolf stood at attention, “take Chelia to one of the bunkers underground. Stay with her.” He sniffed the air, the smell of fleshies wafted around the compound.

“And you?” Montergo asked.

“Montego, I’ll be alright,” Barron smiled widely at Montego, “I’m an alpha for crying out loud, I can handle a couple fleshies.”

Montego nodded, gripping Chelia’s hand tightly as the two raced out the potion room. Flights broke out between wolf and fleshie everywhere Chelia looked. Noticing one of the fleshies’ coming their way, she closed her eyes shut.

Opening them slightly, she saw the man drop to the floor. The man, now headless, was thrown across the room by the golden tawny wolf. Blood dripped down from his teeth as he clenched the fleshie’s head between them.

Snarling, he spit it out, quickly picking up Check on his back as the two ran through the fleshies. Chelia wrapped her arms tightly around the wolf, burying her head deep into his soft fur.

She wasn’t used to conflict. Back in the fairy realm, there wasn’t really any. Now, she was running away from fleshies! She assumed she’d be more scared than this, but something about being this close to Montego made her feel at ease.

“You alright?” Montego asked, coming to a screeching halt as they reached the basement. Rows upon rows of medium sized metal chambers were placed next to one another.

“Ye-Yes, I am.” Chelia replied, getting off the wolf. “What is this place?”

“The bunker room. We had it prepared the last time there was a raid.” Montego knocked on the steel of one of the boxes. “These babies are impenetrable.” He opened the door, allowing Chelia to walk inside.

The cold and dark metal box quickly transformed into a cozy romantic blanket fort. Calm white lights gave the room a warm glow. Chelia let out a sigh of relief, climbing into the fort.

Montego chuckled, leaning against the doorway. “Cozy?”

Chelia nodded, patting the pillow beside her. “Join me.”

“Chelia, I gotta go help Barron-” he stopped at her pleading black eyes.

“You’re not staying?” Chelia whimpered, her lips parting slightly. She got up, inching towards Montego. “Please… don't go.”

Montego nodded, closing the door. Chelia intertwined her fingers with his, pulling him towards the pillows under the blanket fort. “I’m so scared…” Chelia muttered, leaning her head on his shoulder. “Ugh, I sound stupid saying that…”

“Don't be.” Montego stroked her hair. “We just gotta wait here till that button,” he pointed up to the glowing red button in the top right corner of the room, “turns green.”

“That’ll mean it’s safe to go out?” Chelia asked.

“Yep, but with the amount of fleshies out there, it’ll be awhile before that happens.” Montego sighed, shaking his head. “I hope they’re all okay…”

“I know they’ll be.” Chelia patted his chest. “Well, since we have some time,” she smirked slyly, hooking her leg over him, climbing up onto the mid region, “why don't we use it?”

“Chelia…?” His face grew hot.

“Shh, shh…” Chelia rested her finger on his lips, “I know you’re innocent and all but surely you’ve dreamt of this happening?”

Montego turned away from the fairy. “M-May-Maybe…”

Chelia snickered, turning his head back towards her. “Look at me.” She whispered as Montego peered into her shimmering black eyes. Her hands slowly began to slither her down his chest.

Montego’s brown eyes glanced down at her hands. “No, no, no,” Chelia lifted up his head, “eyes on me.”

Montego nodded, his eyes peering into hers once more. “Tell me, Montego,” she leaned in closer, her chest rubbing up against him, “what did I do in these dreams of yours?”

Montego let out short, sharp breaths as the fairy’s lips came in meer inches of his. “Chelia… d-don't tease me…”

“Oh? Is the wolf scared of the fairy?” Chelia tapped her chin. “Hmm, never thought I’d see the day.”

“Are you gonna answer my question?” Chelia nibbled on his earlobe. “I’ll get it out of you one way or another.”

Montego shook his head. The things she did in his dreams weren’t shareable in public.

“Did I do… this?” Her hands fluttered outside the growing outline of his groin, tracing around it.

Montego bit his lip, attempting to silence the moans of pleasure that were pleading to escape his lips. “Chelia…!” He threw his head pack as her fingers found their way around his groin.

“Mmm… is that a yes?” She asked innocently, giggling at Montego.

“Yes, yes, god dammit yes!” Montego said rather quickly, his resistance weathering with every single moment.

Chelia purred, unbuttoning his shirt. “Montego…” she said ever so slowly. “Tell me, did you mark your dream fairy?”

“Everywhere…” Montego replied breathlessly.

“Then do it.” She challenged with a seductive whisper.

Quickly as lightning, Chelia was flipped under Montego. His now bright yellow eyes piercing through her. A deep growl erupted from his chest at her touch.

“You want this?” He teased, moving her hands down to his manhood. “You want all of this?”

Heat rushed through the fairy, titillating her every nerve. Fairies weren’t used to being so warm. Normally, fairy’s bodies were cold to cool them down when they use spells that eventually heat up their body to extreme levels.

But now, all Chelia could feel was the heat surging through her body. She nodded with vigor. “Yes…” She pulled him down for a kiss. “I want you…”

“You’re one crazy fairy if you’re willing to throw away your family to be with me. I’m not that special.” Montego chuckled.

“I think you’re one of a kind.” Celia smiles, stroking his cheek. “Mark me, please, Montego.”

Montego dove down for her neck, kissing along the junction between her collar and her neck. “Mine…” He growled, his fangs protruding out of his mouth.

“All yours.” She slowly closed her eyes, waiting for the pleasure that was soon to come.

However, before any of that could begin, the metal that coated the walls soon began to cave in on itself. Soon, the front wall was yanked back towards the fleshies manipulating it.

Before Montego could even react, he pulled Chelia close to his chest. Snarling loudly at the fleshies, his eyes flashed a deep yellow. “Mine!”

Without a single warning, the large group of fleshies began raiding each and every one of the bunker boxes, separating countless wolves from their mates. Including Montego from Chelia.

“Montego!” Chelia cried out as the fleshies dragged her away from her wolf. A tight collar around her neck prevented her from using magic, as well as her air flow.

“Chelia!” Montego attempted to reach the fairy, but the fleshies that piled on top of him kept his body firmly pinned to the ground. “You can’t do this!” Montego scolded at the fleshies.

“Montego!!!” Tears streamed down the fairy’s face as she broke through the fleshies barricading her from her beloved.

Montego managed to come out from under the pile, rushing to meet Chelia in the middle as their lips collided with one another in a fiery heat.

“Don't go…” Chelia muttered, shaking her head. “Please, please, please…” she felt one of the fleshies hook their arms around her, pulling her away from Montego once more. “Montego!!”

However, the wolf was helpless, once again getting tackled by a gaggle of fleshies. “Chelia!!!” He called out, reaching out from the tips of Chelia’s fingers, feeling the softness of her skin for the last time as they dragged the fairy away.

Their hands slipped away from each other, tears both coating their cheeks as they were dragged away from the one they care for most. For these two, one a fairy, the other a wolf, were bound to be doomed from the start.

For a fairy and a wolf could just never be.

And the tears falling from their fear riddens eyes as they laid eyes on their beloved one last time proved just that…

Montego watched as the memory faded away, tears slowly trickling down his cheeks. Chelia clenched his hand. “Don't worry… we’re all here…” She rested his hand atop her stomach, knowing he could feel the heartbeat, “nobody is leaving anyone.”

“Promise?” Montego muttered.

“Promise.” Chelia watched as her memories began to play, showing what happened after her and Montego were separated.

The truck carrying off the mates bounced along the unpaved road, sobs of the broken hearted rang throughout the truck.

Chelia herself sat in the corner of the truck, sobbing into her knees at the loss of her greek wolf. It had only been meer hours since she’d left, but without Montego’s heat it felt like ages to the fairy.

She clenched her knees closer to her chest, sobbing harder as their last few moments together played on a loop. Oh, how she wished she could just teleport back to that blanket fort, to be pinned under her wolf one more time, to scream his name to the heavens as he made her his.

Just the thought of being near him once more sounded like paradise. She craved to feel the warmth of his smokey brown sugar toned skin under her fingers. She longed for the feel of his wanting lips against hers, nipping, biting, pleading to enter spaces only a select few had access to. She ached for his fingers to wrap around her milky skin once more, to feel them unbutton buttons, unlaced ties, unclip certain hidden articles of clothing.

Most of all, Chelia needed his heat. The heat that coursed through the veins of her wolf every day. To Montego, his heat was nothing but normality – something all wolves had. To Chelia however, that heat was something the gods and goddess above sent down just for her. It was raw, animalistic, hot, fiery, passionate, everything Chelia wanted and more. Just the thought of his heat filling up her body once again sent her down a spiral of labido and lust.

As she closed her eyes all she could envision was him towering above her, her wrist pinned above her head as her body was left completely exposed, allowing the wolf to take in all her beauty.

“Look at you… you’re practically glowing.” Montego purred, grinning like the cheshire cat.

“Like what you see?” She smirked, trying to show her brave front rather than the embarrassment that ran through this fairy from being exposed to the wolf in front of her

“Why be embarrassed? You have an amazing body.” Montego chuckled, stroking her cheek. “Any wolf would be lucky to have you.”

“I don't want any wolf, I want you, Montego.” Chelia’s cheeks flushed red at her statement.

The Greek wolf laughed, kissing her lips. A burst of heat flowing through the fairy. “Don't worry, my darling fairy, the moment you’re back in my arms the first thing we’ll do is mate.”

Chelia nodded, leaning in for another kiss. However, her eyes shot open as the truck went through a nasty bump, jerking everyone in the process as well as knocking Chelia out of her delicious dream.

Suddenly, the truck came to a halt and out swung the doors to the back of the trunk. Harshly, all the mates were pushed out, Chelia’s stopped momentarily. Shielding her eyes from the glaring sun.

Her eyes laid on the giant dark castle before her. A dark aura coming from the castle washed over her, sending a shiver down her spine.

“Hey!” One of the fleshies scolded, hitting Chelia in the back with a baton. “Keep it moving!”

Chelia, who was in already enough pain to begin with, snarked at the guard but kept moving. Once inside, they began leading the mates to cages, their new home for the time being.

The fairy was roughly pushed into her cell, the door slamming behind her. The slightest whimper made Chelia turn to her right to see another fairy sitting in the corner, her wings damaged, yet still shimmered in the sun.

She looked up from her knees, makeup running down her face. “O-oh! Hello!” She struggled to her feet. Her shaky legs barely being enough to support her. “I’m Giselle, Giselle Goodfello. Who are you?”

“Chelia, Chelia Lee.” Chelia introduced sitting close to the fairy. “So, who’d they separate you from?”

“My Olly…” Giselle whimpered, more tears coming on.

“Olly?” Chelia asked.

“His name is Oliver Campbell…” She clenched her knees. “He’s the alpha Campbell pack in Australia. I’m his Luna, I know… a fairy being a Luna isn’t very common.”

“You’re a luna?!” Chelia’s eyes went wide.

“Yep.” She moved her neck, revealing her mark. It was a crescent moon with flowers curling around it.

“Woah… my wolf hasn’t marked me yet. He was going to mark me, but the fleshies raided out back right before it could happen.” Chelia explained with a frown. “What about you?”

“Me and Olly were just sitting at the cafe in our compound when all of a sudden, these fleshies started storming the compound.” Giselle balled her fist. “I was powerless against them. I already fought so hard to gain the wolves respect, hell, I’m lucky if they’ll even accept me back now.”

“Why would they not? You’re their luna.” Chelia nuggeded her playfully.

“When Olly first introduced me to the wolves as his Luna, I got a lot of backlash. For years, I’ve worked hard to prove to them that even though I’m a fairy I can be a Luna too.” Giselle raked her fingers through her hair. “Even so, some wolves still don't see me as their Luna. With everything that’s happened, the small percentage of wolves who I’ve gotten to accept me will go back to thinking I'm a fraud.”

“Giselle, I don't think you have enough faith in your wolves.” Chelia chuckled, resting her head on her shoulder. “Just like wolves are bound to one mate, wolves are bound to one Luna. If you're this pack’s chosen Luna, then they’ll respect you.”

“No, they don’t. They only listen to Olly.” Giselle muttered.

“Wolves have a funny way of showing respect. While the raid, did the wolves try to protect you?” Chelia asked.

“Well… yeah. The wolves that hated me the most actually stood up for me. One of the fleshies tried to hit me with a mallet, but the wolves tackled him before he could hit me. I think he even called me Luna…” Giselle rested her head on her temple, her eyes widened in shock. “I completely forgot about that…”

“Did they do anything before the raid?” Chelia questioned further.

Giselle rubbed her temple, trying to produce her memories. “I think one weekend when Olly was away, a lot of the wolves went hunting for me. It was actually really nice… I thought I was gonna starve while he was away, but I ended up with so much food I didn’t know what to do with it.”

“See, they respect you. Wolves just aren’t accustomed to sudden changes. It takes time for them to get comfortable with you, but I assure you they love you.” Chelia assured him.

“What about you? I’m sure the wolf you were about to mate with had a name?” Giselle smirked, earning a blush from the fairy.

“Montego…” Chelia replied, her heart fluttering. “He’s just the sweetest thing. He’s so innocent at times, but that’s what I love about him!”

“He sounds like a great guy.” Giselle chuckled, patting her shoulder. “Have you tried talking to him telepathically?”

“That only works after the marking.” Chelia reminded her.

“No, with some mates, their bond is so strong they can communicate without the mark. Just try it.” Giselle encouraged.

Chelia gulped, nodding slightly. “Okay,” She closed her eyes, soon realizing she had no idea how to do this.

“Focus on him. Focus on the love you two share.” Giselle instructed.

Chelia closed her eyes once more, her thoughts lingering back to the happy times with Montego. The touch of his brown sugar skin running down her milky cream skin burned into her skull. Without a single touch, she could feel his lips gaze against hers, whispering sweet nothings in her ears. Most of all, the heat she craved for could be felt flowing through her veins.

She murmured, shifting in her position. She could see a figure forming mere feet in front of her. “Montego…?” She whispered, reaching out for him.

“Chelia?” Montego’s smoothe voice rang through the fairy’s mind.

Tears of joy began to form. “Thank the gods! I didn’t think this would work.”

“Chelia!” Joy filled the voice of the greek wolf. “Where are you?”

“I don't know, it’s some weird black castle. Is everyone in the pack okay?” Chelia asked, earning a chuckle from the wolf.

“You’re so worried about everyone else, what about you? Are you okay?” Montego questioned.

“I’m alright. Luckily there’s another fairy here with me.” Chelia replied with a smile.

“Don't you worry, Chelia, I’m on my way.” Montego assured her.

“Don't promise me things that aren’t possible…” Chelia whimpered. “Montego… I love you. If you don't find me, I want you to know what I love you.”

“Don't say stuff like that, Chelia! I will find you!” Montego said, the connection between the two began to fade. “I swear Chelia Lee, I’ll find you, I’ll hear you say those three words in person! I promise you that!”

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro