Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

""Good morning DD , in my cabin.""
I ordered DD who was busy with one of the constables working on some file while I made my way To my cabin.

I pushed doors of my cabin and went straight in but my legs came to an abrupt halt when I saw her sitting on the chair with her legs crossed on the table.
My steps retreated as I read the name plate on the door

Neil Khanna

Wait it's my cabin what is she doing in here
I moved back to my cabin opening doors with more force so that now it produces a noise that got her attention. She moved her eyes with those naturally long eyelash towards me which were intently staring at the photo frame on her hand

""Well she is quite sexy and beautiful , but isn't she quite old for you.""

She said while flipping the frame towards me.

""Get your hands off it, and what the hell are you doing here."" I snached the frame from her hands and placed it back on the table.

""Waise you could have told me that you were interested in sexy oldies that's why you didn't had any girlfriends"". She said with one of her eyes crooked and that slay smirk on her lips."or"she said pressing more on r
""I know many sexy oldies who are into young cops maybe I can set you up with one of them""

""What"", came out of my mouth.

""Enough,"" sound came from other end of the room and as I turned a bag came flying to me and banged with my stomach forcing all the air out of my lungs ,damn , why my senses black out when I need them.

""What was that for"". I stood up straight placing the unnaturally heavy bag on the table.

""Well we are going to the godown change into casuals."" She said while playing with the paper weight on one of the files, file on my table, I adjusted my gaze just than I  realised that it was avni's file that I asked DD for and Avni was playing with a paper weight right on the top of it.

""Avni, "" I shouted, wow great , very smart Neil, I mentally slapped myself.

""Leave I need to change.""
She rolled her eyes so hard, her rolling of eyes earned a chuckle from me.

""I always wondered why my daughter like Tom and Jerry so much..""
Kevin said in between while leaving a deep breath from his nose as if frustrated, only to earn confused look from both of us.
""Next time I  will make sure I don't  work with Tom and Jerry.""

""Avni come.""

He said opening the gate for her and indicating her with a  flick of his head .

Phewww, I mentally exhaled as I saw the file on my table.
So I got nominated in one of the awards thingy so please vote(pout with puup eyes)
https://my.w.tt/o8AZ27ozkU

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro