Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was almost midnight, whole day went into a blurr arranging civil vehicles and planing.

As per the plan I am outside one of four major storing units, Kevin,Avni, and commissioner sir himself handling the rest of the units, commissioner sir praposed to handle the fourth unit himself because this was completely secret no one except few constables and officers knew that we were here, but none knew the whole story .

I flipped my watch it read 11:48, in two minutes all forces will enter the godown, it looks oddly silent from outside. Even though this is just a godown and we don't expect Vidyut to be in there but still we need force, we are no superhumans that's why we are breaking Vidyut in parts. First Mumbai then Aravali then his storage units. He is vulnerable right now and we know it.

I closed my eyes in order to get some breath ,the air is cool and silent, soothing my senses if this wasn't a raid I would have loved to park my car and stare at the stars.

I could hear avni's voice in my earset probably telling her squad what to do,
Everything is very soothing, air night sky and her voice as background music.

Oh god,  I have started to talk like ali, a chuckle left my mouth.

""10 seconds to go"", her voice came.

I lifted up my gun and loaded it , I turned behind to see my squad was already ready.

""Let's go then,"" her voice came in.

I turned behind to  my squad and gave them a signal with my hand above my shoulder to move, soon all of my force disappeared inside the godown.

My team barged inside the godown
We ran inside the pitch dark hall having doors on either sides ,
ofcourse he used to store humans themself in here.
A few guards were standing at the end and ran towards us as they saw us, but before they could have taken a step few bullets  were already shot and they were on the ground,

I opened one of the doors and few constables went ahead in order to deal with other guards.

But the room was no different than then the hallway, it was empty.

Wait it shouldn't empty, I went out of the room only to find that few had also barged into rooms

""Sir ji, this one is empty,""

""So is this one""

"And this one too"", they came out of rooms with shocked faces.

""Ho..how can rooms be empty, this is one of the main storage units, move check the rest of the hallways,"" I ordered rest of the constables standing there and they soon disappeared into the halls,

""What the hell this one is empty,"" came a voice through my earpiece, Kevin's unit is empty

""This one is also empty, ""came a heavy voice from the other end, commissioner sirs unit is also empty how on earth is this possible

""So is this one sir,"" I reported.

How a super secret raid like this got failed, for gods sake I got to know about this raid and the plan this very morning

No more than few high officers and commissioner sir made this paln and we three were told this morning how come this got leaked.

""Liked my little surprise officers"", came a very cheesy voice from the other end.

What

""Oh and by the way don't worry about my storage it's safe with me and so is a very beautiful officer of yours."" He continued

""Avni , you,Avni."" Kevin shouted through the ear piece but no sound came back through  avni's side.

""Argh"", I shouted with frustration as my hands moved to my ear piece as I threw it on the ground and smashed it under my foot.
This wasn't the freaking plan, my hands found their way to my hairs as if to calm my head.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro