Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

BTW i changed her name 2 Elizabeth (lizzy, liz, liza, beth, ellie)

"wiz...wiz...WIZZY!" 

"wha...what?" i say rubbing the sleep from my eyes and look ing in to two pairs of bright blue eyes."Your weaving soon and daddy twld us to tome an wate you up." the little girl says. "Yeah so get up now." the little boy next to her says. I grin and sit up. "hey Lily hey Josh." I say sitting up with my back on the head board. "Hewo now get up Wizzy."  

Josh says while starting to jump on my king sized bed.  "Yeah up up up Wiz." Lily say while joining in on the jumping. 

I laugh and quickly slide out of bed. "Okay guys I'm out of bed. You can stop jumping on my bed." I say walking to my closet. "Nope  we want to jump on your bed." Josh replies.  "Oh no here comes the tickle monster " I yell throwing a dark blanket over my head so that only my arms were uncovered.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" screams Lily and Josh as they run out into the hallway with me hot on their heals. They run down the staircase and into the kitchen where my mom is making pancakes while Lily and Josh's dad (aka my mom's fiance) is reading the newspaper.

"Daddy mommy HELP!" screams Lily as I reach the bottom of the stairs "The tickle monster has over taken Wissy again." Josh hollers as he dodges the island (Josh and Lily call my mom mommy because their mom left them to Chris when they were one). 

"Well Chris looks like we have to punish the tickle monster." my mom says as she puts the last pancakes on a plate. Suddenly I'm tackled to the ground and my blanket gets ripped off of me. "EEEKKKK." i squeal and I try to move out from under Chris. 

All of a sudden my mom starts tickling my feet and I start screeching with laughter. "HAHAHAHA...SSTTOPPP....HAHAHA....MMMOOMM....HEHEHE...SSSTTTOOPP." I say panting. "Okay fine...but just this once because you have to leave to go to swim camp missy." my mom says as chris releases me from his death hold. 

I quickly butter up four pancakes and eat them by the time I'm out of my Pjs and into my "travel clothes". Then I give some of my bags to Chris and we haul them out to Chris's Ford Explorer. All five of us pile into the car and Chris starts driving to St. Paul Minnesota where i will be for my first two weeks of my thirteen weeks of summer. 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

This is one of my favorite songs ^

Wild Life by Jack and Jack

whenever i hear it i get up and start dance'n (horribly i might add)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro