Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Wizzy." Lily said pulling out one of my ear buds. "Huh?" I ask 

"We're here." she replies picking up her Aurora barbie doll. I sigh and look out my window at the place where I'd be spending the first few weeks of my summer vacation. Honestly I've seen worse camps and there wasn't a huge forest looming above and around the whole place so hopefully I wouldn't come home with more that three ticks. 

"Alright kiddo let's get your stuff and find your cabin." Chris says as we all disembark from his car. "Okay but I'm going to need some help carrying all this stuff." I answer as I pull open the trunk door. "Fine by me what do you all say." Chris asks my mom and the twins. "Sure we'll help." Lily says grabbing my pillow in one arm and my sleeping bag in the other. 

"Yeah." agrees Josh as he attempts to pull out my suitcase. "Hold up bud let me get that out for you." I say ruffling his hair as I scoot him out of the way. Then I set it down on the ground and pull up the handle so Josh will be able to pull it. 

When we finish unloading the back of the Explorer we each have one bag and we trudge to the check in table where at least twelve other families were in line. I groan and lead my family to the shortest of the two lines which had about six families in front of us.

Finally after about twenty minutes, right when Josh and Lily were getting antsy, it was our (my?) time to check in. "Name?" The bored looking lady asked me without looking up.

"Elizabeth McKay." "You're in Phelps Cabin, room 2, which is down that path and the first cabin on the right." She says looking up and pointing to a gravel and slightly tree covered path that was to our left.

"Thank you ma'am." I say before turning to Josh and Lily. "Race ya." I call as I start running to my cabin. " Hey no fair." I hear Josh yell as he and Lily run as fast as their little legs can carry them and my bags.

I slow down so that one, or both, of the terrible twins could catch up with me. A few seconds later Josh zoomed passed me ran into cabin door...literally. "Ouch." Josh says from his position on top of the fallen suitcase.

I double over in laughter while Josh stands up and a tries to glare at me, which makes me laugh even harder. "It's not funny Wiz." he says wacking my arm. "Of course it's not Peewee." I say as I pick up the suitcase that Josh had fell on top of and ruffle his hair making him scowl at me. 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Thank ya'll so much for reading I can't believe that i have gotten 7 votes and 44 views and like 5 people have added it to a reading list. 

The song above is Califonia by Jack and Jack (another one of my fav songs) and the picture is what the cabin looks like from the water front.

Fun fact - I actually call my younger sister Peewee but my mom gets mad at me cuz (and I quote) "we gave her a name for a reason so call her by it" but eh I ignore her.

Comment and Vote (commenting is more important though)

Love Ya'll

Kenna 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro