{1} - Sire!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

-The Nemesis, 10 am-

"Sire! Siiiirrreee!" Cascade's squeaks could be heard from down the hall, echoing into the Medbay where Knockout and Breakdown were working.

Breakdown snickered and glanced up from his work, a smirk on his face. "What, Cas?"

"Uncle Scweamy's mad at me!" Cascade replied, shrieking as Starscream tried to grab him.

"He is? What did you do to him?" Breakdown sighed, giving Knockout a funny look and walking out of the Medbay. He looked down the hall and saw Cascade basically flying down the hallway, an angry Starscream close behind.

He chuckled as Cascade darted between his legs and hid, clinging to his pede for dear life.

Starscream wasn't looking and ran face first into Breakdown's chassis, stumbling backwards and shaking his head. Once he came to his senses, he hissed and glared at Cascade. "That little brat tried to color on me!"

Breakdown rolled his optics and chuckled, scooping Cascade up into his arms. "Maybe he thought your paint job was ugly. He does have a part of Knockout in him." He snickered, hoping Knockout didn't hear that.

"I heard that!" Knockout shouted from the Medbay, only making Breakdown giggle more.

"All in a show of love, Knocky!" Breakdown said back, turning to Starscream again. "If ya don't want him colorin' on you, then don't leave markers out where he can grab em'." He chuckled in amusement as Cascade grabbed his finger and held it tightly.

Starscream looked like he was about to blow a head gasket. "I don't have any markers! I have no idea where he keeps getting them!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands up.

"Uncle Megs gave them to me! He sent me on a mission!" Cascade chimed in, looking up at Breakdown.

"A mission? You must be special if Megatron sent you on a mission!" Breakdown cooed, kissing Cascade's helm affectionately.

"Whatever! Just keep that brat away from me and my finish!" Starscream huffed, turning on his heel and storming away.

Breakdown sighed and shook his head, turning around and walking back into the Medbay. He walked over to Knockout and set Cascade on the table next to him. "Cas pissed Starscream off by tryin' to color on him with those markers Megatron gave him." He said, chuckling and kissing Knockout's helm.

"Starscream always did have a drab finish to me, he really is my sparkling." Knockout grinned, patting Cascade on the head and going back to his work.

"I wanted to color him red so he would look like you!" Cascade giggled, pointing at Knockout and clapping his hands.

"You have a wonderful taste in color, sweetie. Just stick to the coloring books so we don't upset Uncle Starscream anymore Alright?" Knockout said, leaning over and kissing Cascade on the cheek. He glanced at Breakdown and smiled. "I have some more work to finish, do you mind getting him his daily energon?"

"Sure, Love. Come here, Cas." Breakdown said, scooping Cascade into his arms again. "You want to ride on my shoulder again?"

"Yeah!" Cascade cheered, reaching up to Breakdown's broad shoulder.

Breakdown smiled, gently lifting Cascade up onto his shoulder and making sure he was comfortable. "Remember to hold on tight. Wouldn't want ya to fall off and get lost." He reminded Cascade as he turned to walk out of the Medbay.

"See you later, Breaky! Love you both!" Knockout called after them, blowing a kiss.

"Love you too!" Breakdown replied, blowing a kiss back as the door shut. "Alright, bud. Lets go get you some tasty energon!"

"Yay! Go faster, Bweaky!" Cascade squeaked, holding on tightly to Breakdown's shoulder armor.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro