{2} - Joy of the Decepticons

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

-Energon storage room-

"Okay, just give me one minute to get your energon!" Breakdown said cheerfully, gently setting Cascade down on one of the nearby tables and walking over to the storage containers. He dug around for a bit, trying to find the low grade that they stored in there.

Meanwhile, Cascade shoved his fist in his mouth and sucked on it as he scanned the room for anything interesting. He scooted over to the edge of the table, wondering if the drop to the floor would be manageable.

Before he even decided, Dreadwing entered the room with a heavy sigh. Once his red optics landed on Cascade, he smiled a bit. "Hey kid." He said, playfully poking Cascade's helm as he passed by.

"Hi Dwead!" Cascade giggled, calling Dreadwing by his made-up nickname 'Dread'.

"Hey Dreadwing." Breakdown mumbled, finally finding the low grade energon and standing up. He hit his head on a shelf and grunted, rubbing the top of his helm gingerly.

Cascade started giggling more after Breakdown hit his head, finding it funny that his sire had done such a thing. He pulled his fist out of his mouth and clapped, getting slobber all over his fingers.

"Dude, you are disgusting." Breakdown chuckled, grabbing a rag as he walked back over to the table and wiping Cascade's hands off. He poured the low grade into a bottle and handed it to Cascade, sitting down in a chair with his own energon in a glass.

"Anything new besides Cas gettin' into trouble?" Dreadwing asked, sitting down at a nearby table and folding his wings in.

"Not really, still the same ol' shenanigans." Breakdown replied, taking a sip of energon.

"Does Starscream still hate him? I bet he does after that paint incident." Dreadwing chuckled, remembering the time that Cascade had turned the seeker's armor completely pink by painting on him.

"Yeah, he'll warm up to him eventually. I honestly could care less what Starscream thinks about him, as long as he doesn't lay a finger on him." Breakdown said, squishing Cascade's cheeks and making him giggle.

"I agree. Well, Megatron wants me to go on patrol again. See ya later." Dreadwing nodded to Breakdown as he got up and left the room, the sound of his pedesteps fading down the corridor.

After Dreadwing left, Breakdown sighed and downed the last bit of his energon. He set the glass on the counter and leaned forward, propping himself up on the table and watching Cascade for a moment.

Cascade quickly finished the bottle, a ring of energon around his mouth. Breakdown got the rag again and wiped his mouth clean, taking the empty bottle and setting it on the counter to be washed later.

"Alright lil buddy, let's head back to your carrier." Breakdown said, scooping Cascade into his arms and standing up. He walked out into the corridor and made his way back towards the Medbay, humming a little tune as he went.

"Sire?" Cascade squeaked, looking up at Breakdown.

"Yes, Cas?" Breakdown answered, looking down at the tiny sparkling in his arms.

"Will I be big and stwong like you when I grow up?" Cascade asked, his different colored optics wide with curiosity.

Breakdown stifled a chuckle and rubbed Cascade on the helm as he turned into the Medbay, closing the door behind him. "I bet you will! You just have to work hard and believe in yourself."

"Okay! I'm going to be the stwongest Decepticon ever!" Cascade giggled, his optics lighting up when he saw Knockout reading a datapad.

Knockout glanced up from his datapad and smiled at Cascade. "You are, are you? I'm sure your sire will teach you everything you need to know about being tough." He smirked, kissing Breakdown on the cheek before kissing Cascade on the helm.

"Oh please, you can teach him a few things too! Like when to run!" Breakdown teased, setting Cascade on a chair and playfully nudging Knockout.

"You lunkhead! You run all the time!" Knockout retorted, grabbing Breakdown's chin and grinning evilly.

"That's true." Breakdown snickered as Knockout pecked him on the lips.

"What's a wunkhead?" Cascade asked, trying to repeat the word that Knockout just said.

"Oh! It's just... it's another way of telling someone you love them!" Knockout said, quickly covering up the true meaning (which meant either dummy or stupid).

"Then I call you wunkhead!" Cascade giggled, clapping his hands.

"Great, you taught the kid a not so nice word." Breakdown giggled and whispered to Knockout, who flicked his helm with his finger.

"Whatever, as long as he thinks it means what I told him we're fine." Knockout whispered back, squishing Breakdown's face with his hand and pushing him away.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro