{29} - Forgive me

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

-Autobot base-

"How long have they been like this?" Smokescreen whispered to Bumblebee, looking at Breakdown worriedly. The mech hadn't spoken to Knockout for almost an entire day now and he looked absolutely crushed.

Bumblebee shrugged, sighing gently and shaking his head. "At least all day... You think they'll make up?" He asked, tilting his head.

"I hope so... I mean, they're sparkmates. They have to at some point or else they'll just keep getting more and more depressed." Smokescreen replied with a heavy sigh.

'Breakdown.'

Breakdown tensed when he heard Knockout's voice through their shared bond. It had been a while since they had spoken through it, hence the reason he was surprised that his mate was even using it. 'Yes?'

'I owe you an apology... My anger clouded my judgement and I should've never acted out the way I did...... please forgive me..'

'Oh love.... I knew you didn't mean it. You were just upset, we both were. I will always love you no matter what you do, Knockout.' Breakdown replied, pushing off of the wall and pacing around for a moment. 'Would you like to talk about it?'

There was a brief period of silence before Knockout answered. 'Yes, please. In our berthroom.'

'Alright, love. I'll be there in a moment.' Breakdown sighed, turning on his heel and heading down the hallway. He approached the door to their berthroom and opened it, peering inside.

Knockout was sitting cross-legged on the berth, a pillow clutched in his arms as he rocked back and forth slightly. His optics lit up when he saw Breakdown and a sincere smile appeared on his face. He pat the space beside him with one hand, gesturing for Breakdown to come over and sit.

Breakdown couldn't help but smile as well as he walked over to the berth and sat down next to Knockout, wrapping an arm around his shoulders and bringing him closer. He bent down and kissed his mate's helm, sighing lightly. "Alright, enough sadness." He chuckled, pulling Knockout into his lap and wrapping his arms around him.

Knockout snickered and curled up in a ball in Breakdown's lap, leaning back against the mech's chassis and enjoying its warmth. "I missed this." He said softly, nuzzling Breakdown's chassis.

"Mm... me too.." Breakdown replied, kissing Knockout's helm again. "I'm glad you're small, you can fit in my lap easily." He teased, slipping his arms around Knockout's waist and hugging him gently.

"Whatever, you big oaf..." Knockout chuckled, turning around slightly and laying on his back so his frame was strewn across Breakdown's lap. He folded his hands in his lap and looked up at his mate, a soft blush on his face. "I'm glad you're so comfortable to lay on."

"Really? No wonder I always wake up in the morning with you laying half on top of me." Breakdown snickered, bending down and lightly kissing Knockout on the lips.

Knockout giggled and rolled his optics, flicking Breakdown's forehead with his pointer finger. "Alright, Alright. Let's talk about what we originally met to talk about."

"Ya mean kicking Ol' buckethead's aft and getting our sons back?"

"That too, but first I need to fully apologize to you. I was a total aft earlier, and I still haven't even checked those scratches I gave you!"

"Sweetspark, it's fine. You were just stressed, as you should be. I suppose I was just so overwhelmed that I was void of any real emotions. I didn't mean to piss you off."

"Primus, we both suck at apologizing..." Knockout chuckled and rolled his optics, squeaking in surprise when Breakdown lifted him out of his lap and set him down on the berth. Breakdown laid down next to him with a wide grin on his face, making him smirk. "What are you planning?"

"Oh, I don't know.... maybe a little payback.." Breakdown grinned devilishly and started peppering Knockout's neckcables with kisses, occasionally nipping at a sensitive one just to get a reaction out of the medic.

"B-Breakdown! That ti-tickles!" Knockout giggled and tried to push Breakdown away, his cheeks growing hot with a fierce blush. "Ack! You l-lunkhead!" He laughed, allowing Breakdown to continue.

"Aw, you're still so ticklish..." Breakdown snickered, bringing Knockout closer by his waist and resting his hand on his mate's hip. "I love it when you laugh like that.." he said, pulling away from Knockout's neckcables for a moment and smirking.

"Mhm... sure.." Knockout chuckled, catching his breath and sticking his tongue out at Breakdown for a moment. He had to bite down on his dermas so he wouldn't shriek when Breakdown started tickling his stomach, squirming around and laughing his head off. "Hey! S-stop that! I'm going to g-get you for th-this!"

"What was that? I couldn't hear you through all your laughing!" Breakdown snickered, tickling Knockout for a few minutes before letting him catch his breath for a moment. He yelped in surprise when Knockout shoved him onto his back and climbed onto his chassis, essentially laying on top of him like a cat.

"My turn." Knockout smirked, tracing the edges of Breakdown's chest plating with his finger. He leaned forwards so he could reach Breakdown's head, pressing a kiss to the mech's chin lovingly. He slid back to his original spot after that, the smirk still on his face as he brushed his fingertips along Breakdown's sides teasingly.

Breakdown couldn't squirm around too much because he could end up throwing Knockout off of him, so he had to force himself to stay still and hold back his laughter for a moment. "Aw Frag.... Knockout you know I'm extremely ti—TICKLISH!" He laughed out loud when Knockout jabbed him in the side.

"I'm aware, my dear." Knockout grinned, returning to brushing his fingers along Breakdown's sides. He slid them down to the mech's hips, pressing his palms flat against the smooth metal and rubbing it. "Mm... nice hips as always." He snickered, kissing Breakdown's chassis affectionately since he couldn't reach his head from his position.

"Yours are nicer." Breakdown smirked, quickly pulling Knockout up towards his head and kissing him passionately.

Knockout stifled a chuckle and melted into the kiss, stroking Breakdown's cheek with his fingers. He flinched when he felt Breakdown's hands on his hips, humming softly in content.

After they were finished giving each other some love and attention, they were going to figure out how to kick Megatron's aft and get their sparklings back.

But first, more kisses.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro