Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Alright people we're back with What Grinds my Gear. A story where I just say what really grinds my gears and you know the drill. So you know what really grinds my gear? Swearing

You know how when you were young and you sweared for the first time or when you accidentally swore at your parents? Yeah that makes no sense to me but I realized it actually does as you aren't suppose to swear as it's not a nice thing to say...however your parents get to say that which is a total load of bullshit as they just said not to swear and they swear, I don't give a fuck if you say that just because you're an adult that means you can swear! Seriously everybody knows no one should swear but sometimes whenever we stub our toe or accidentally hit something we might let out an f-bomb one minute. Or whenever you say bitch or ass which for those who look at it in context yes they mean female dog and donkey...what you expected more?

Another thing that makes no sense is how people use it on others like saying the other f-word that is correlated to homosexuality. I question you this how is that a fucking swear?! Seriously what if someone is a f** again it means homosexuality but in the wrong context you could mean it like you were saying it's a bad thing. Another swear word which I felt sad to say I said before is the n-word now we all know no one should be saying it because in context it would mean a black person and before any PC people are gonna come at me i'm just stating as what people would say but to the PC how about African American. If anyone feels but hurt for me saying black people instead of African American well then i'm sorry but sometimes that's what I would say first a bit of times not often but just a bit.

And like that that's all for What Grinds my Gear so i'll you again. I'm thinking of making this a daily thing like posting one chapter a day

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#irl#rants