Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Alright people welcome back to What Grinds my Gear and you know the drill so let's get onto the topic of this chapter. Do you know what grinds my gear? Gossips.

Yeah to those who ask why this grinds my gear? Well this is what I hate about, the fact people just tell others in secret without you knowing and started talking awful shit about you piss me off. I have the chance to hearing my mother gossiping about me to her friend on the phone now I was able to hear her mainly because the walls were thin so I can hear what she's saying and I don't know if the door was or wasn't opened or creaked a bit for me to hear clearly but yeah I was able to hear what she said to me and was talking shit and you know it's kinda like the one episode of family guy where Peter was with around a bunch of women as his new friends but I forgot about the whole context of that. Anyways pretty much after hearing what the friends were saying shit to in front of Peter it kinda made me think. To the women who are reading this, do your female friends gossip around you or anyone would? Matter of a fact has anyone heard gossips about you?

Anyway long story short overall you know to those who would gossip about someone they're just pussies as they just don't have balls or any evidence to gossip about you. And if I could I would just slap them but then again i'm literally a weak stick boy

For now this is the end and i'll see ya tomorrow

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#irl#rants