Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guy so welcome back to another what grinds my gears and you know what I'm gonna say so here we go

You know what really Grinds my Gears? Chargers. And no I don't mean the cube box that you use to plug into an outlet I mean the whole wire where you plug your phone to charge. You know what I hate about them, they break as time pass by and that can get me to be a bit irritated because I had to deal with it by moving it around trying to get that iconic apple ding sound saying that it's charging. I'm glad that we have wireless charging where all you need to do is place your phone on a pad and let it charge slowly. Also I hate that sometimes you have to check if there's anything wrong with it if things get's clogged. Finally all I have to say is that I swear to god I hope that either those wire charger are gonna die out or get upgraded where it'll be years where a single tear would be shown.

And that's what grinds my gears. Now before you leave and go do whatever you're planning to do I have an announcement I want to say, I'm coming back to writing...sort of. Basically just expect to see a chapter on one day and maybe a week later another chapter pops out. So there's that I wanted to get that out to those who were wondering where I've been for the past three months or so when it comes to my books.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#irl#rants