Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Alright welcome back to another chapter what grinds my gear and today it's time I tackle one of the most pieces of crap that really grinds my gears

You know what grinds my gear? Large bill/currency

Before you ask in what country because Japan's currency is mostly about 1000s in yen like maybe 50k yen but I'm talking about American currency.

So first off to those who know what the hell I'm rambling on, here are two examples of currency I hated the most

You know these two people Mr. Ben Franklin and Abraham Lincoln. Now you know why I hated these two currencies? For pennies you can FIND THEM ANYWHERE, HELL I CAN PROBABLY GO OUT AND FIND LIKE A PENNY OR FIVE AND I MIGHT END UP HAVING OVER 10.00 OF PENNIES!! And for Ben Franklin, you know why, look at the number, 100...If you don't know why I'm angry think about this. So I had this story recently, I was walking back home when I decided to buy some fried chicken at Church's Chicken, I love going there on Fridays because it became a habit for no reason but unfortunately, I had only that Ben Franklin and a $5 Lincoln and when I went to order and try to pay for it, they don't have enough change to give back. In the end, I came back home hungry but my aunt got pizza so at least I'm not hungry but I was angry at why is this stupid 100 bill was created at all also another side note to those who know who is on the 20 bills (Andrew Jackson) and has more Knowledge on American history and with our presidents then you should ask why the hell is that man on the $20 bill?! I would rather see someone else like Ronald Regan or maybe Barack Obama.

But enough of the rant on the 20 bills that's its own story for later in the far future. Anyways I was a bit angry and decided to look up why is Ben Franklin is on the 100 bills and the answer was something I didn't think but then again the American education system screwed me over but he is the founding father which makes sense as he had George Washington on the $1 bills because I can guess that since he was the 1st president it makes sense that he would be on the $1 bills, but it got me wondering why was the $100 bill were created and I also looked that up and the answer was also something I should've saw but then again I never knew it, thanks to the great depression that affected almost every country in their own way and in America (Though I looked up and it goes back even further to the 1800s). Long story short I hate 100 dollar bills, have anyone asked if they got any change and they said "sure for how much?" and you pull out Ben and they said, "Sorry dude ain't got change for that." You probably would just go to the bank and get change for a hundred.

So long story short pennies are too many that it's worthless and 100 dollars bills are too much for people to give back unless somehow you spent about maybe 80 or 90 dollars worth of stuff or if a place has changed then I guess it's not bad for anyone but seriously why should I carry ben frank in my wallet for a 100 I rather wish he was on the 20 dollar bills because then at least I won't have to deal with the transaction for change and I can make sure that cashiers won't have to deal with me or anyone that pulls out a 100 bill, on something like a $20 or less product(s)

And that is what grinds my gears. And to those who are reading this and aren't from us tell me about your story with dealing with someone having bills that are worth so much that you didn't have any change.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#irl#rants