13: Death of Me

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lucas' pov

"Lucas we are going, end of discussion" I let out a groan and dig my head further into the pillow.

"But I don't wanna" I whine into the pillow. I feel a sting from my butt and realize that Maya slapped my butt. "What was that for" I screech at her

"You are acting like a child, and children get spanked when they misbehave" She has her hands on her hips and has a really annoyed look on her face

"Is this your way of telling me you want kids or no...." I knew this was going to work her up more, but I couldn't help it 

"Lucas please, just get up and get dressed, we are leaving in 20 minutes and I will drag you there if I have to" With that she leaves and I let out one final groan and make my way to my closet, or should I say our closet. That's right, I asked her to move in with me and with some persuasion she said yes. 

"Lucas hurry up"

"I'm coming woman" i scream back at her. I hear her faint laugh and a little smile finds its way to my lips. 

I make my way downstairs to see Maya in red summer dress pacing the kitchen.

"You ok there?" I ask her and she jumps at the sound of my voice. 

"Yea I'm fine just a bit nervous, I mean what if they don't like you or what if you don't like my family, then what I am I going to do" I grab her by the shoulders and force to look at me

"Ok deep breaths. Maya listen to me, I'm sure everything will be just fine, I mean who couldn't love me, I am Lucas Friar." I say giving her a wink at the end and she gives me a light punch in the arm

"Ok Mr. Lucas Friar, we have places to be so let us go." she grabs my hand and we make our way outside and into the car. It took about 10 minutes to get to her mother's house and once we walked up the steps, she knocked. When the door opened I was confused. A girl around 24ish who looked nothing like Maya was standing there.

"Maya" She screamed and Maya did some weird girly screechy thing of excitement and hugged the woman. I felt a tap on my shoulder and say Dylan there with a slight smirk on her face

"Don't worry this is normal" He informs me and slightly chuckle

"Hey, we only do that if we haven't seen each other in a long time" the mystery woman said

"You saw each other before Maya left for Vegas." Dylan says and the woman gave him a glare. Dylan holds his hands in the air as a surrender we all laugh at him

"Hi I'M Casey, you must be the sexy cowboy that Maya talks about...a lot" She gives me a smirk as Maya stands there with her mouth agape. So her name is Casey

"Sexy huh" I raise my eyebrows, trying to fight a smile but failing. Maya blushes and looks down embarrassed 

"Why are you all gathered at the front door, come in, come side" A lady who I am guessing is Maya's mom says

"Hi you must be the handsome billionaire my daughter is always talking about, I'm Katy but you can call me mom"

"Are you kidding me" Maya yells

"Wow first sexy, now handsome? Tell my honey how much do you talk about me?" 

"A lot'' Casey, Dylan and Katy say at the same time and they start to laugh

"Lets just get this dinner over with" Maya mumbles as she walks past us and in to the kitchen. 

Dinner was actually very nice. With a few inappropriate words from Casey, and grandchild talk with Katy, which ended with Maya giving me the heimlich maneuver when I choked on a piece of chicken. Other than that, conversation was good, and I think they liked me. Maya and I are sitting on our couch, snuggling and watching a movie. 

"Lucas" she whispers

"yes Maya"

"Thank you" She says as she snuggles a little closer 

"What for" I ask

She looks up at me and gives me a smile "For being a sexy handsome cowboy billionaire who I can't stop talking about" I let out a laugh and place a gentle kiss on her lips

"You are so very welcome, my wife" She kisses me again but with more force and she pulled away way too early. I let out a whine of protest and she giggles

"Night hubby" She kisses me one more time before getting up and walking up the stairs 

"She's going to be the death of me" I whisper to myself. I get up and follow my wife up the stairs. 

/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

comment vote follow message 

here is the new chapter!!!!!!! Hope you all enjoyed it

This book is so close to 10k ahhhhhhh

Make sure you check out my other books

Thank you for all the love and support

Love you all

-Mya-

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro