15: Big Baby

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Maya's pov

My eyes flutter open and come face to face with Lucas' bare chest. Memories from the night before rush to my brain a smile takes it's place on my face. I press a kiss to his chest a try hard to get out of his grip without waking him up.

I slip on his tee shirt and make my way downstairs. I start to make some coffee and decided it was too quiet so I turned on the radio on a low volume. An upbeat song started to play and I bobbed my head as I poured the coffee. While stirring the sugar in I started to shake my body and soon I was dancing like nobody was watching...only thing is that someone was

"What a great way to wake up" the amused voice of Lucas says behind me. I turn around with big eyes and he laughs at my reaction

"But I wouldn't mind waking up like this every morning"

"Nice save" he comes and kisses me and I smile into it.

"So how are you feeling" he asks me as he nuzzles himself in my neck

"Good, a little sore but good" I whisper too caught up on the feather kisses he is putting on my neck.

"So does that mean you wanna have a lazy day today" I can feel his smile on my neck and I let out a small chuckle

"Don't you have to work today"

"I can take the day off" He says pulling away "I am my own boss you know" He sends me a wink that leaves me rolling my eyes

"Ok Mr. Bossman, you have been taking a lot of days off lately, I mean don't you have a meeting or something to attend too?"

"Is this you trying to get me out of the house?" He asks suspiciously and I can't help but play along

"Well yea, I need you out of the house so the gardener and I can have our fun time"  I say in a duh tone and Lucas bites his lip to keep from laughing

"We don't have a gardener"

"Well, you should get one and until you do, I guess we'll have to both be contempt with going to work" Lucas groans like a child when I say this and stomps up the stairs. Such a big baby. But I love him anyways. Wait.

Love?

Going to pretend I never thought that.

"Babe you gotta get dressed too, you are my assistant" He comes down the stairs in a pair of ripped skinny jeans, barefoot and without a shirt. Hot. As. Hell. Maybe even hotter

"oh um yea" I mutter and walk up the stairs without jumping him

Which was very hard

He then slaps me on the butt and whispers in my ear

"I saw you looking, when we get home I'll let you touch" He walks past me and I stand there frozen

I really hope this day goes my fast

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/\__\_\_\_\_\_\_
comment vote message follow

it's short I know I'm sorry
more of a filler,  next chapter will be great and better

Toothbrush is my jam right now and I thought it went well with the chapter or the prior chapter.

oh and hair imagine peyton with ripped skinny jeans, shirtless
BYE TOO MUCH HOTNESS

15k y'all are amazing and I love you all

Mya

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro