Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Maya's POV

"You love him"

oh lord

"Stop Riley" I was so close to punching her

"You didn't deny it" Great, now Casey's on it 

"Aww my little girl is in love" Kill me now

"Mom, all of you, please stop. I'm begging you" I got murmurs of fine and ok and we all returned to wedding magazines for Casey's wedding. 

"Are you and Lucas going to get married for real" riley asks as she continues to look at the magazine. 

"What do you mean for real?" I ask 

"Like have a real ceremony in front of all your family and friends instead of an Elvis impersonator and some knocked up teenage couple" Huh. I've never thought of having an actual wedding. 

"I mean maybe, but Lucas and I are still getting to know each other" They all nod and Casey gives me look, a look that makes me nervous.

"So, have you slept with him yet" There it is 

"Casey!" I exclaim and they all just laugh 

"That wasn't an answer" I hesitate before answering and I feel my cheeks getting hot

"You totally did, didn't you" I can hear the smugness in her voice "Was he good?"

"You guys won't stop until I answer, will you" They all nod no and I let out a sigh

"Fine, yea we slept together and yes it was good" They all start to squeal and I laugh at their reactions 

"Why are there dying pigs in my front room" And cue Dylan. He goes over to Casey and places a kiss on her cheek and does the same to mom before he takes a spot next to Casey 

"Hey babe, we were just talking about Maya and Lucas getting it on" This is when I die 

"Eww I do not hear about baby sister getting it on"  He covers his ears and runs out of the room. He's such a child sometimes, he and Lucas would get along great. 

"Well thanks for that, but I'm going home now" I say with a giggle and say my goodbyes. 

It takes about 15 minutes to get home, and let me just say I am exhausted. 

"Hey baby" Is the first thing I hear when I walk in and  pair of lips are the fist thing I feel. 

"What a wonderful way to be welcomed home." 

"I'm glad you liked it" He kisses me again, longer and slower this time, god he's a great kisser. 

"I made dinner" he whispers

"Mm, I love you" He goes still. I realize what I said and I go still. "Im starving, what did you make" I ask trying to play it off 

"Oh um chicken and mashed potatoes" He still seems a little dazed and confused but I try to block it out. I go into the dinning room to see it all set up with candle light shinning.

"This looks amazing" 

"Let's eat"

Dinner was delicious. I told him about my day and how the girls were prying into our sex life, that got a good laugh. He told me about work and some big deal he's trying to get. After dinner we clean up and start to get ready for bed. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and Lucas comes up behind me and puts his arms around my waist. He places butterfly kisses on my neck and rubs small circles on my stomach  with his fingers

"Did you mean it" He asks

"Mean what?"

"Maybe i'm just overthinking it, but did you mean when you said you loved me?"

Shit. I wasn't prepared for this

"I um, I don't know Lucas. What I do know is that you mean a lot to me and care for you so much." That was good right

He gives me a smile, thats good right 

"I care about you a lot too"

I turn to face him and wrap my arms around his neck. I place a small kiss on his chin and place my hand on his cheek. We just look at each other for awhile and take in every detail. I pull him closer and he moves his hands to the back of my neck. He leans in so slowly as if he was afraid. The kiss was so gentle but it said a thousand words 

ok maybe I did mean it....

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Comment Vote Message Follow 

YALL MAKE ME SO HAPPY...ALMOST 18K AND OVER 1K VOTES!!!!!

keep commenting cause some of you are hilarious 

go follow my other fan account @myelia and read my book (only if you Harry Styles tho), or check it out anyways and if you do message me and tell me what you think.

Love you

Mya 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro