23: going for a swim

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lucas' pov

I never knew I could be so content just holding someone, yet here I am, over the moon being able to hold Maya. I feel her move slightly and tighten her grip on me, not that I am complaining. I kiss the top of her head and the strawberry scented shampoo that she uses is all I can smell.

"Are we just going to lay here like this all day?" She giggles.

"That was the plan, but we are on this island, so if there is anything you want to do just let me know." She all of a sudden pops up full of excitement.

"Can we go swimming?" She asks with a big smile. How could I even think about turning her down?

"Yea, of course baby" She practically glows and springs off the bed. I sit up and watch her go to her luggage, pull out a white bathing suit and head to the bathroom.

"You know you could've changed right in front of me" I shout to her jokingly

"Yea, but you would've jumped my the second I took my shirt off" she says peaking her head through the bathroom door and I laugh knowing that she was probably right. I got off the bed and headed towards my own luggage where I pulled out a pair of blue trunks and a white tank top. I quickly got dressed and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Hey, you almost done in there?"

"Yea just putting my hair up, i'll be out in a second"

About a minute later, Maya walks out with a cute dress over her bathing suit and goes for her beach bag. She gives me a smile that lets me know that she is ready and we take off for the beach.

Seeing as it was right outside our balcony it wasn't that far. Maya and I got settled and before I knew it, she had taken her dress off and jumped in the water.

"Oh my goodness Lucas, this water feels amazing" she looks so peaceful just floating on her back and enjoying the feel of the water and the sun. I could just stare at her all day, her being happy makes me happy.

"i'm coming" i take off my shirt and slip into the water and swim up next to her. I grab her my the waist which scares her a little but then she smiles brightly and wraps her arms around my neck. We stay like this for a little just wrapped up in each other, enjoying the water and each other. I never wanted this to end, i never want to let her go. A few months ago, I never would have been this clingy to another woman but Maya, she's everything I didn't know I wanted.

Almost as if she can hear my thoughts, she pulls away slightly from my embrace and kisses me softly. I know she intended for it to be a peck but as soon as I felt her lips on mine, I didn't want them to leave. I pulled her closer to me and deepened the kiss. She wrapped her legs around my waist and ran he fingers through my hair marking me let out a breath of satisfaction. I could kiss this girl all day and never get tired of it.

Sadly she pulls away a few seconds later, both of us breathing hard. She places a few pecks around my face and pulls away with a huge smile on her face.

"What?" I question starting to smile as well

"Nothing, I just...I just love being here with you"

"Well i'm glad the feeling is mutual" I whisper getting closer and placing one more kiss on her lips.

"I'm sad we leave soon" she pouts

"Don't worry...we will be back. Plus I plan on taking you all around the world." I give her a wink which makes her splash me as she giggles, and that is how our splash war started.

-/-:-.—/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-//—
comment vote

umm heyyyy, how y'all doing

it's been awhile, like a year
my bad

I hope you guys enjoyed tho

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro