8: Left

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lucas' pov

She left. She just up and left without telling me. is it because she didn't feel like she had too? Our marriage only happened because of a drunken mistake. I could call her, I could ask her why, but I'm to much of a coward to do that. So I do what a coward would do... I decide to go to the bar. I sit there and think. Should I drink? I mean the last time I did I ended up sleeping with a random girl who just happened to turn into my wife. With that being said I realized that I shouldn't drink.
I did however flirt with any girls that came up to me and let me tell you there were a lot.

"Scotch please" said a velvety voice that came from a super model looking woman. I couldn't help but look at her. She had long legs and she was wearing a black dress and had long brown hair. I feel like I mostly go for blondes so this could be a change

"Hasn't your mother told you staring was rude" she says snapping me out of my thoughts and I could hear the smirk in her voice

"She has but you're too beautiful to not stare at" I replay and I can see the hint of pink on her cheeks

"Lila, my name is Lila" she turns and holds out her hand

"Lucas" I shake it and I feel no spark. Well that's a tad disappointing. We start to talk and she seems to be very interesting.

"So what are you doing alone in Vegas" she asks me and I was about to reply when my phone started to ring. I wasn't going to answer it

"Take it" she insists

"No it's ok" I say back

"Just take it" she says with a smile and I grab my phone

"Hello" I say into the phone

"Lucas" it was Maya. I look at Lila and then in from of me

"What do you want" I say with harshness in my voice

"Listen I'm sorry I didn't call earlier it's just there was no time-" I cut her off

"You left" I simply say and I could hear her sigh

"Riley's dad was in the hospital and it was crazy packing and getting tickets and I'm so sorry I didn't tell you" she says and I feel bad now. Here I am talking to a girl when my wife is in a crisis

"Tell her I'm sorry, and I'll be there in a bit" I was going to go there and I was going to be there for Maya if she liked it or not.

"Lucas you don't-"

"I want to, ill see you soon ok" I tell her and she pauses for a second but soon replies

"Ok" she finally says and hangs up

"Girlfriend" Lila asks and I shake my head

"I don't have a girlfriend" when I say that I can see her perk up a bit and smile. I smile back and look at her dead in the eye

"I have a wife" and with that I get and leave

-/-/-/-/-/-/--__\_\_\_\_\_\_
Comment vote follow message

New cover on banner

Anyone want to make one DM me

Check out my new book Wrong Intentions...NOT A FANFICTION

Thank you

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro