10.FAULT IN THE CONFESSION-3

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Here's the story..

Annika came into the pool area wearing a crop top and a jeans capree. Shivaay saw her and wondered how she managed to look beautiful in all kinds of dresses.

He thought: Of course I wanted her to look comfortable but I didn't know she would make me....

Shivaay went to her: Annika Why didn't you wear that dress?

Annika: Aap ko kya laga aap mera papu bana lenge aur chup chap mein kuch bhi pehen lungi...maine internet pe search kiya wrestling mein waise dress nahin pehente...

Shivaay moved closer to her.She moved back.

Annika: Aur aapko mein kya woh woh aise waise two rupees cheapde lagti hoon ? Haan lagta hai aapko Tia baby aur Svetlana baby ki dressing sense bohot achi lagti hain...

Shivaay: Haan achi toh hai...

Annika raises one eyebrow: Achi??

Shivaay pulled her closer by her waist.

Shivaay whispered in her ear: Par tumse zyada achi nahin hai ...

Annika:Aur haan woh kon hai jiske mein watt lagane ki baat kar rahithi...sach sach batana!! Warna..

Shivaay:Warna?

Annika: Warna mein aapki complain Omru se kardungi...

Shivaay: Thik hai kardo( he said with a smirk)

Annika: Shivaay mujhe batayiye...warna main aapko dard dungi...

Shivaay: Aur woh kaise karogi?

Annika: Aise...

Annika took a cane from the corner and moved towards Shivaay...

Shivaay: Annika tum kya kar rahi ho...Use neeche rakho...

Shivaay got tensed and moved back.

Annika: Nahin Shivaay...

Shivaay: Annika tum pagal ho gayi ho...tum mujhe marogi? Shivaay Singh Oberoi ko marogi?

Annika: Haan ab aapko koi nahin bacha sakta...( She moved towards Shivaay swaying the cane in the air)

Shivaay: Stop it Annika !!

Annika: Ab aap batayenge? Yaa phir...

Shivaay: Annika tumhara dimag kharab ho gaya hai...please...(He moved further back)

Annika: Shivaay batayiye...Tell me who is she?(She asked angrily)

Shivaay: NO Annika ...neeche rakho usey..

Annika: Aur ek baat aj kya special hai? Aur aapne mujhe bawakoof kyun banaya...

Shivaay thinks: I was thinking of proposing her but here she has spoiled my total plan...Shivaay tu toh aj gaya

Annika: Kahan kho gaye aaap bata dijiye warna...kal koi hospital mein ho ga

Shivaay: Thik hai maro mujhe dard do...mein tayar hoon(he smirked)

Annika was shocked at this but she knew what she had to do.

Immediately Annika started hitting her arm with the cane.She did not utter a single word from her mouth.She did not wince in pain but Shivaay got tensed.He moved forward and took the cane from her hand.

Shivaay: Ahhh! Ouch!( he screamed when he held her hand)

Shivaay was worried and screamed.

Shivaay: Tum pagal ho gayi thi ...How could you? Dikhao mujhe...Ahh!

Annika: Dard hua?

Shivaay looked up into her eyes.Shivaay's eyes were moist now.

Shivaay: Bohot dard hua...please mujhe aisa dard phir kabhi maat dena...mein...

Annika: Ab batyiye...

Shivaay: Woh tum ho jiski tum chop karne ki soch rahi thi...Annika? Can I say something?

Annika was shocked at his confession and replied: Hmm

Shivaay: Promise me you would never hurt yourself...

Annika: Hmm

Shivaay: You are very special to me...you are my life...my whole world revolves around you.

Saying this he took her into the circle made by the extra large 'Chaand' bracelet and made her stand there.

Shivaay: I can't see beyond you...I can't understand beyond you...You have flipped my life...altered it...changed it ...into the better one...I can't live without you...Whenever you are not around me,I search for you...I find you everywhere...Whenever I am away from you...I want you near me...I don't know what to say after this so...I lo...

Annika interrupted:Ek minute Shivaay...woh cane nakli thi...Aur aapko itna kya dard hua jo aap mujhe itne bhaari bharkam lines suna rahen hain...woh bhi English mein...Jab aapko pata hai ki mujhe itni English nahin aati toh aap bolte kyun hain...Ab aap yeh sab Hindi mein translate karke kahenge...mujhe kuch samajh nahin aya...

Shivaay thinks: Oh shit! I asked her in the beginning and confirmed that she doesn't understand English...How could I forget it? I should have said all this in Hindi...Okay I will try.

Shivaay mumbles...and is not able to utter a word and then realisation dawns on him.

Shivaay: Wai..Wait a second...Cane nakli tha?? (he checks it and finds that its made up of paper)

Annika: Haan woh mein toh baas mazak kar rahi thi...

Shivaay thinks: Tumhare mazak ke chakar main mein sari lines bhool gaya...Aur abhi jo sab dil se bola woh bhi bhool gaya...Poore mood ki puncture kardi tumne...Ab kya boloon...Itne mushkil se apne aap ko convince kiya tha tumhe propose karne kae liye...lekin...

Annika: Shivaay...aap baar baar kahan kho jate hain...aur aaj special kya hai?Aapka birthday bhi toh nahin hai...

Shivaay: KUch nahin Annika bas aise hee...tumhare sath time spend karna toh to yeh sab natak ...I mean acting (drama) kar raha tha

Annika: Oh ho Shivaay...adhi raat ko kya jaroorat thi...

Shivaay: Haan woh subha sab disturb karte hain...aur office bhi toh hota hai...

Annika: Koi baat nahin par mein...mujhe need aa rahi hai abhi...hum log kal time spend kar lenge

Shivaay: Hmm okay...abhi waise bhi tumne mere poore plan ki chop kardi hai...aur mood ki waatt laga di hai

Annika: Kuch kaha aapne?

Shivaay : Nahin kuch bhi toh nahin...chalo

Annika: Hmm chaliye...lekin baad mein bata dena aapke dimag mein chaal kya raha tha

Shivaay: Hmm thik hai...ab so jao...mein ek call karke aata hoon

Annika: Okay..

Shivaay calls Khanna: Khanna ...just tell the servants to clean the mess in the pool area...right now

Over the call,

Khanna: Ji sir...and congratulations!

Shivaay: For what?

Khanna: Aapne madam ji ko propose kiya na...isliye

Shivaay: Nahin woh...just do what I say...aur idhar udhar ki baatein maat socho..Aur iske baarein mein kisiko pata nahin chalna chahiye

Khanna: Okay sir

He cuts the call

Shivaay thinks: I have to do something before Omru gets to know about it.How couldn't Shivaay Singh Oberoi propose his wife? I mumbled while speaking...Damn!

He enters his room and seeing his sleeping beauty sleeping on one side of the bed,he moves to the other side and closes his eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS TO ALL THE READERS WHO VOTED AND GAVE THEIR REVIEWS...ALSO THANKS TO THOSE WHO ADDED IT TO THEIR READING LIST.

FRIENDS DO TELL ME WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT THE STORY AND WHAT YOU ALL WANT TO READ EXACTLY...DON'T KILL ME FOR NOT GIVING YOU THE REAL CONFESSION SCENE..SEE AT LEAST SHIVAAY TRIED...AND YES SOME GREAT PERSONALITY HAS SAID" Failures are the pillars of success"...I hope Shivaay makes it up next time.

DO VOTE, COMMENT and CRITICISE( I encourage criticism because that motivates me to do well) Give your reviews too.

Special thanks to shivikapal who at least made me realise that my story is doing quite well and that my writing is not as bad as I thought it to be...Earlier I thought it would be a failure.

LOL (LOTS OF LOVE) AND A CHULKARA HUG,

Aksiana

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro