11.Ouch!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Here you go...

Morning,

In Shivika's room,

Shivaay wakes up before Annika and checks the pool area which was transformed back to its original form after last night.

Shivaay thinks: Huh! At last I got everything under control after that to be confession incident...I hope no one else has seen all that except Khanna...

He goes to the washroom to freshen up and then comes into the room decked up in his three piece suit.Annika wakes up at that moment but Shivaay doesn't notice that.

Shivaay: Yeh Lady Kumbhkaran uthne se pehle mujhe office chalejana chahiye...else she will come up with a storm of questions for me after what happened last night

Annika: O hello! Aapne mujhe kumbhkaran kaha?

Shivaay: Nahi toh...maine kab( he gets tensed)...tum kab uthi...itni jaldi kaise?

Annika: Aap mera phirse mazak uda rahe hain?

Shivaay: Nahi...main toh bas generally pooch raha tha...

Annika: Haan haan thik hai...maaf kiya

Shivaay: ok

Rudra comes inside

Rudra: Bhabhiiiii!!....O...M...G...Aap super duper hit ho...super se upar ho...Aap the great ho...kya batayoon bhabhi...Aap kitniiii mahan ho

Annika gets down from bed and stands in front of Rudra. Rudra pulls her into a hug and speaks

Rudra: Bhabhi I love you!

Shivaay gasps at this statement would surely be an understatement...He wondered how he could manage to say this so casually.

Annika: Love you too Rudy

Shivaay was then shocked hearing Annika's reply...( Sone pe suhaga offer)

Shivaay thinks: Such a difficult task...I couldn't do it yesterday...and now they...how?

Shivaay to Rudy with anger: Rudra tera idhar iss room mein aana kese hua?

Rudra: Bhaiya...mujhe pata hai aap log family planning mein busy the...par kya karta baat hi kuch aise thi

Shivaay: Tu batayega ya mein...( he gives Rudy an angry glare)

Rudy: batata hoon sabarr karo...Bhabhi aapne Sumo ko convince karliya mujhe notes dene keliye...warna main toh fail ho jata...

Shivaay: Baas yahi baat...aur yeh teri important baat thi...jiskeliye tu ne woh use boldiya...

Rudra: Kya Bhaiya?

Annika: Isne kya bola...baas meri taareefon ke phool baand raha tha

Shivaay: Nahi...uske baad

Rudra: Arey bhaiya seedhe seedhe kyun nahi bolte ki three magical words bola...jo apne kal raat bolne ki try ki but fail ho gaye

Shivaay was shocked at his confession and thinks : He knows!

Rudra winks at Shivaay

Annika: Konse three magical words?

Rudra:Arey wohi bhabhi...I..( he looks at Shivaay who angrily glares back at him)

Rudra: I thank you!

Annika: par yeh thank you kyun bolte?

Rudra: Arey Bhabhi...thank you for everything...for being our Bhabhi and helping us every time...

Annika: Arey nahi nahin...usme thank you bolne ki kya zaroorat thi...

Rudra: nahin Bhabhi Bhaiya ko bolne chahiye...Boliye bhaiya

Shivaay whispers in Rudra's ear:Tu jata hai abhi ya dhake maar ke bahar nikalu?

Rudra: Arey kya Bhaiya, aap log continue karo apni...main chalta hoon...Bye Bhabhi...Love you!

Annika: Love you too!

Rudra winks at Shivaay and leaves.

Annika: Shivaay...aapne bataya nahin kal kya special tha?

Shivaay: Kuch nahin tha...

Annika: Nahin kuch toh tha...Aap batayiye

Shivaay: Annika...why are you always after me?

Annika: Kal maine aapko bulaya tha ya aapne mujhe bulaya tha Hmm?

Shivaay: Maine...

Annika: Toh aap jyada JSO mat baniye aur seedhe seedhe batayiye

Shivaay: Mein Jealous Singh Oberoi nahin hoon...aur main Rudra se jealous kyun hoonga

Annika: Aap Rudra Kyun jealous honge?

Shivaay: Nahin tumne JSO kaha na...so ya

Annika: Arey Jhagdalu Singh Oberoi -JSO ...par aap Rudra se jealous the kya?paar kyun? Aur haan Rudy ne jo three magical words kaha-I thank you...woh aap mujhe abhi bol sakte hain

Shivaay: Ok fine...but mind you I was not jealous not even Jhagdalu

Annika: Thik hai SSO...ab tashreef kijiye...adab

Shivaay: NO No...you are saying it wrong its Tashreef lijiye and the other person says adab when someone starts Shayari

Annika: Tabhi...Tabhi toh main aapko Information Singh Oberoi bulati hoon

Shivaay: Annika you are impossible!

Annika: Koi nahi Thank you

Shivaay: Tumhe samajh aya

Annika gives him a confused look

Shivaay: Woh Annika Mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai...

Annika: Hmm...say...

Shivaay slowly moves towards Annika...

Shivaay: Annika...I lo ..

Annika: Ouch!

Shivaay: Kya hua?

Annika: Aap ne mere paer(foot) ke upar stamp kiya...Aah! Paer tod diya...

Shivaay: OOooo....Sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you...Dikhao kahan lagi hai...

Annika: Nahin ab kya aap mere paer pakdenge

Shivaay: Zaaroorath padegi to haan...

Annika: Nahin main karloongi...jyada nahin lagi hai...aap neeche chaliye

Saying this she runs into the washroom

Shivaay: Annika wait...let me see...wait!

Shivaay in mind: Haan waise bhi khud ke paer pe toh maine kulhadi maar diya...Baas wahi " I lo...." aage nahi badh pata...But I will do something...and yes I have to tell her about her past too..But not so soon...First I will confess

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to everyone who voted,commented and added the story to their reading list.

I dedicate this part to me6704 and lonelygirlN122  whose comments actually made my day and made me smile.Even me6704 personally appreciated my work and I was really overwhelmed by such a gesture.  

Others who commented thanks to them too...their support and encouragement really means a lot to me.

DO VOTE AND GIVE YOUR REVIEWS...SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ.

I WANT TO HAVE A CHAPTER ON 'CONVERSATION WITH CHARACTERS'...You can talk to the characters and ask questions to them...Tell me if you all want it or not...Accordingly I will do it...Idea came from BlissLv's stories.

LOVE AND A GENTLE BOW
Aksiana

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro