3. NO PRIVACY

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Here you go Guys, 

Appologies....and sorry  if it is not upto to your expectation...I will surely try to match your expectations

In the hall,

There was huge commotion in the hall for the preparations of Dadi's birthday. Servants were moving here and there doing work as per the command of Annika...Annika was writing something in the diary and writing something in it while blushing a bit( The reason of course being the defeat of the THE GREAT SSO ...AND WHY NOT?? She could at last  manipulate him and make him jealous)

Shivaay: Oh so you are smiling at my condition...wait I will this game this time(only if he knew what problem he was going to face)

Annika thinks : Kitna maja aaraha tha SSO ko jalte hue dekh kar...(She again smiles)

SSO came from the back and wrapped his arms around her waist and said..

Shivaay:Don't even think of that..main nahi jal raha tha...FYI I was only worried about you..I thought kahin Rohit bhi Daksh ki tarah tumhe problem mein dal de toh? I WAS ONLY WORRIED NOT JEALOUS

Annika:Waise mene toh Rohit ka naam mention bhi nahin kiya aap ko kese pata chala?? 

Annika consticts her eyes and raises her left eyebrow after inquiring of him....

Shivaay: Woooh main woh...I guessed it...maybe him...

Annika:And moreover he loved me in childhood and cares about me now as a friend ...and he will not do anything like Daksh did...wellll...I never mentioned any word like "jealous"...But you said...

Shivaay widens his eyes and avoids eye contact when he sees Annika catch him red-handed...

Annika:O bete ki!!! SSO jealous??

Shivaay shouts: I was not jealous okay...I was not jealous!!!!

Rudra:Bhaiya aap jal rahe theeee...Bhabi kuch jalne ki smell aa rahi hai

Shivaay: Ok Rudra just cut it!!

Saumya: Bade Bhaiya...You were jealous??

Priyanka: Bhaiya??

Om: Par Shivaay tu jealous kisse tha

Meanwhile,Annika gives her KHIDKITOD SMILE as she knew SSO was gonna get a tough time in defending himself and she would enjoy the show...

Shivaay: Ok Guys,

Rudra cuts him in between: OKAY????? bhaiya aap ne man liya ke aap jealous the....O MY MATA ab mera kya hoga mera bhai The Great Wall Of Shivaay ne surrender kar liya Ab sab kuch mujhe he karna padegaaa....(he says in an over dramatic way)

Shivaay: SHUT UP RUDRA!!!

Annika:Haan Shivaay Aap Rohit itna jal kyun rahe the...(she grins)

Shivaay: Fhat the wuck!!! Why would I get jealous?? I am not jealous!! Actually I thought Annika was going to say yes to his proposal and fall into another problem so I thought to ...and .(He stopped realising what he was going to say)

Annika :And he said he will act as a beggar and help us...I wanted to ask Rohit for help but he....promised to help(pointing her index finger towards Shivaay)

Annika: AND I thought he was jealous as out of the blue(suddenly out of no where) he told me that he was not jealous of Rohit....

Rudra: Bhaiya  don't feel shy you get such kind of emotions at this age..Don't worry I'll not tell anyone 

Om:Shivaay Rudra sahi keh raha hai....                                                                                                           Saach mein dhal jate hain kisse                                                                                                                                Dil se dohrane ke baad                                                                                                                                                   KHUD pe hoga yakeen                                                                                                                                                   Dil JAL jane ke baad

Shivaay you can become a good beggar(smiles)...I mean actor

Saumya: Bhaiya please for Dadi's sake

Priyanka: And you also promised

Annika: I even have the recording of his promise so that he doesn't back off later

Rudra:Wah Bhabhi!!! Smart...we also want to see how you convinced Bhaiya...show

Annika was going to give her phone to Rudra when Shivaay snatched it and threw it in his ever golden style and then flicked his hair sensing the danger that he was going to encounter

Annika smiled at him while Shivaay indicated NO!!

Rudra: Bhaiya yeh aap ne kya kiya...How will we see the video now??

Om: Rudra?

Rudra: Kya O?

Om: CCtv kab kam aayega

Shivika shocked at this statement...Rudra was excited and others were elated

Shivika:CCtv??

Rudra: Don't worry Bhaiya Bhabhi we will only see Bhaiya's jealousy part and nothing else

Annika thinks: Arey nahi Rudra phir toh Shivaay ko pata chal jayega ki mein window se andar ghus ke fake Rohit se baat kar rahi thi(as she doesn't know Shivaay knows the truth)

Shivaay smiled at her antics..

Shivaay:No Rudra! 

Annika supports him: No Rudra please bhanda phut jayega..

Shivaay: What's with your language!!

Annika:Aap meri chodiye apni dekhiye...aap hi sabse jyada problem mein padoge

Saumya :OK Annika didi we will not see But Bade Bhaiya please for your family's sake

Shivaay: Ok done

Everyone rejoices..

Priyanka:we have a lot of arrangements to look after 

Rudra: and yes not to forget the punch this time

Everyone: NO RUDRA!!

Om: You will not spike anyone's drink this time...

Rudra whispers in Om's ear: But I can obviously spike Bhaiya and Bhabhi's drink...Woh log drink ke bina kuch nahi karne wale

Om smiles at his little brother's antics and gives a thumbs up in approval

Rudra gets excited 

Everyone disperses from there except Shivika.

Annika:So Shivaay aap ka toh papu bangaya...

Shivaay: Ab yeh papu kon sa lover boy hai ...kitne hain tumhare

Annika: Aap jal rahe the man lenge toh apki height kam ho jayegi?? Abhi aap ne papu ko bhi lover boy bana diya...

Shivaay: ok meri jhansi ki rani.(he moves towards her)

Annika:Shivaay aap ko toh FARK PADTA HAI woh bhi itna...

She spreads her arms to show the size when Shivaay hugs her  tightly (ek dum dum ghotu jhappi) and asks her DARD HUA ?

Shivaay moves his face back..

Shivaay rubs his cheeks against her while she is totally shocked at his actions

He moves his hand down her back and says:THE GAME WILL END ONLY WHEN YOU SURRENDER

He further plays with her hand while he was in that position.

Shivaay draws back from her and moves very close to her face.

Annika was breathing heavily now.She knew she would lose it.

They were totally lost in each other's eyes unaware of the surroundings when... 

Rudra who was passing by stopped to make  a video to upload on social media

Rudra:Bhaiya!! Aur pass ajate 5million likes se 500 million likes ho jata

Pinky:O MY MATA (The evergreen villain #No offence)

Shivika parted and moved back..

Pinky: yeh kya tha Shivaay!!!

Rudra: waise acha kiya choti maa aap ne chila diya warna yeh toh yahan family planning kar dete...mein fives times bula chuka hun                                                                                                                                                                   ...par meri toh koi sunta hi nahi(he cried)

Saumya came then and said: Duffer Oberoi give them some privacy...

Rudra nodded

Shivika blushed at this statement and couldn't meet anyone's eyes

Rudra: Choti maa lagta aapko kanji ankhon wale pote poti bahot jaldi milne wale hain...

Pinky: Shivaay Annika go and get ready for the function ...It's late (she said to avoid further awkward situation for them)

Rumya does the high five and goes from there...

PRECAP-SHIVIKA DRUNK BUT NOT LIKE YOU THINK

Thank you evryone for all the support...Thanks to all those who voted,commented or added my story to your reading list...I hope I did not disappoint you...

DO GIVE SUGGESTIONS WHAT YOU ALL WOULD LIKE TO READ AND HOW YOU WANT SHIVIKA TO BEHAVE...I AM SURE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHOSE IMAGINATIONS ARE WILD...

DO VOTE AND GIVE YOUR REVIEWS

CRITICISM ACCEPTED

A BIG TIGHT BEAR HUG

LOVE,

Aksiana

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro