4. Billu Bhikari !!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So here you go guys...

DADI's BIRTHDAY PARTY 

The party was arranged in the garden...Many business tycoons,officials and honorable guests were present there.Media was all set to cover the grand love story of the ELDEST ISHQBAAAZ and present the act to the whole nation through their live telecast.(Obviously Oberois are so famous and are a matter of discussion in the news always)

Suddenly the lights went off except a few elegant and dim background light  around the garden that illuminated the place and a voice was heard from behind the stage.

Om : Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to the grand birthday party of the most favorite person in the house Ms. Kalyani Singh Oberoi..Our Dadi...As we wanted to do something special for her we thought to organise and host the party ourselves...without the help of any great anchor or mcee.

So here I present Rudra Singh Oberoi Kalyani Singh Oberoi's youngest grandson to grace the stage..RUDRA !!

Rudra comes upon the stage 

Rudra: I know I know you all are my great fans and want me to start soon but before that one selfie...

He takes one selfie with the seated crowd and posts it on social media.

Tej gives him a death glare but Dadi laughs out at his antics

Rudra sensing the danger for him blurts out: So here's the act for you Dadi...and do you all want to know who will play Dadaji??

Everyone gives an excited look and Dadi is excited to know who will play her love( she did not know anything about their plan as they wanted to give them a surprise)

Rudra: So here's presenting..BAGAD BILLA...(realising his slip of tongue)

Rudra corrects himself:Sorry...sorry.. It's  Billu Bhikari !!!

The crowd laughs out at this statement

Even Annika who was standing beside Shivaay laughed out aloud

Shivaay : HOW EMBARRASING !! now the whole world knows me as BILLU !! 

Annika: And BHIKARI !!( trying to control her laugh)

Shivaay : All because of you !

Annika: But you look good in this get up...(trying to console him)

Shivaay : You will have to pay for it after the party

He smirks..

Annika: I will do anything in return for this kind deed of yours..

Shivaay: Anything? Promise me then ..(He smiles at his victory)

Annika: Pinky promise !! (Not knowing what she was getting into)

Shivaay is dressed in torn clothes ;the ones that his grandfather had once worn and he looked like his grandfather...infact like his look-alike

Shivaay came upon the stage..

Media :

Person1: Is this Shivaay Singh Oberoi ??

Person 2: Yes ! and he is Billu!!

Person 3: BREAKING NEWS !!

Shivaay: Oh God !!

Person 4: The youngest business tycoon in a Bhikari attire...

Shivaay: Fhat the wuck !!

Dadi's eyes welled up seeing him..She went and hugged him on the stage

Rudra: So here our act begins !

Shivaay knew what he had to do and performed well...For sometime even Dadi felt her love was infront of her but she did not get the same feeling when Shivaay proposed her or danced with her so she knew it was not her love but her grandson who could do anything for even if it meant humiliating himself in front of the media...

The act ended up well. After that Dadi cut her birthday cake and thanked everyone specially her grandchildren who had made  her day

The guests moved towards the food section and enjoyed food and drinks along with the music.

Rudra rushed towards the dance floor with his girlfriends and the other couples like Shinky,Tejvi also joined them...Dadi danced with Omkara..

LEAVING SHIVIKA alone...Rudra came and gave them their drinks..

Rudra patted himself on his shoulders for his great deed..

Om: So Shivika drunk ??

Rudra: Drunk!!

They did a high five..

Shivaay: What happened Annika ? Why are you looking at the glass like this ?

Annika: I think Rudra has spiked the drink again..Didn't you see his childish wicked smile..I am not drinking this..

Shivaay : Why ? Do you think you will lose control this time? 

He smirked..

Annika: What ??!!! 

Shivaay: Ya last time I found you sleeping beside me and you were hugging me me when I woke up...aaand thattt too when we were not married....and now I don't know what you will do with me....

Annika: What ??!! Aap na apna dimag kharghosh ki tarah daudana bandh kijie...main koi aise waise two rupees cheapde ladki nahin hoon...main bohot sharif hoon aur main drink nahin karti ...aur mujhe pata hai aap jaise cheapde kaise hote hain...

Shivaay : You cannot resist Annika even without the drink...

Annika: Aap ka matlab kya hai...don't force me to do this Shivaay !!

Shivaay: Come on Annika...tum us din jo us fake or maybe non-existing  Rohit ko bolne wali thi abhi bol do aur phir main next step le lunga jo Rohit lene wala tha..I mean..

(He gives a lusty look)

Annika was shocked to know that he knew everything about her plan

Annika: Aap aise tadiya maat mujhe..Cheapde kahinke..

Shivaay: Well you look beautiful Mrs. Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi..

Annika blushed: Sirf Annika!!

Shivaay : And ...

He moved forward and held by her waist..

Annika : Leave me Shivaay!! 

Shivaay moved further close to her face and ...

SPLASH....

Shivaay moved back :Phat the wuck !!

Annika :Maine kaha tha leave me ...you did not listen..mujhe apni baat manana ache se aata hai

Shivaay: oh! yeh dialogue kahin suna hai...Yeh toh mera hi hai

Saying this he moved forward and held right hand and...

SPLASH..

Annika: yeh kya tha ??!!

Shivaay : Tit for tat!! tumne bhi toh mere upar drink pheka

Annika: Han mujhe pina nahin tha so ...I thought why waste water..and 

Shivaay: same here I reciprocated your warm gesture..and yes Rudra had spiked that drink

Annika: How do yoou know??

Shivaay: I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi ....I can do anything

Annika: Han han aapne mun mia meetoo!!

Shivaay gave a confusing look..

Shivaay: What ? What does that mean? Whatever same to you..

Annika: Kya?

Shivaay: Annika do you remember your promise ...you said you will do anything I have the recording

Annika gives him a plain look

Annika: Yes yes sure ..mere nahin hain nakhre noor jahan ke ...boliye kya karna hai

Shivaay: What naakhre nor what? Whatever...

Shivaay: So I want you to act in the same way you would have done if you were drunk but only in front of me so lets go inside ...and I know you won't be able to do it ...so I think..

Annika: Are you challenging me??

Shivaay: No..no you are not capable..

Annika cuts him and says: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Shivaay smiled at his victory..

Shivaay: Ok now let's go and change our clothes You will catch cold..

Annika: No I won't Mr.Billu Bhikari

Shivaay: NO for what Ms. Pannika changing your clothes yourself or for not keeping your promise...

He gives a wild,evil,horny look. Annika widens her eyes at his expressions( of course she understood what he meant ....they speak a lot through their eyes)

Annika: CHEAPDE!!

Shivaay: Ok now lets go inside otherwise you will get sick..and yes don't take the other meaning of SICK !!  Anddd   MY GAME begins.. You will surely love it....

He gives her a teasing look and gives her a peck on her hand and then on her cheeks before going inside . He looked back once more to find Annika all red because of her blushing. He loved that effect on her

Annika stood there frozen and stunned at what he had done and wondering what he would do..

Annika: And what game?

She then went inside..entered her room to find it all decorated...

Sorry guys if I disappointed you in this chapter ...Do tell me what you want to read and suggest me what you think about it .And do tell if you are disappointed or not..I want to know!! And suggest how I should improve..

DO GIVE YOUR REVIEWS AND COMMENTS..
PLEASE CRITICIZE AS CRITICISM ACCEPTED !!

And I will update the next chapter within 18 or 19 hours because I don't want to forget the plot else I would have updated once in every two days ..

THANKS to all those who voted and gave their reviews on my story..

LOTS OF LOVE AND A BIG BEAR HUG( #like Chulkara hug)

Aksiana

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro