5.A RIFT !!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Enjoy the story but it would not be as you think....

In Shivika's room,

Shivaay comes in front of Annika wearing a black formal shirt with upturned sleeves and a black formal pant. Annika was quite shocked to see him give her a lusty expression and thought to avoid it.

Annika was going into the bathroom to change her clothes when a hand pulled her back and she collided against his chest.

Annika: Shivaay ? (in a very low tone)

Shivaay: I think you would not back off from what you said...

Annika: No ...I will keep my promise but before that I warn you be aware..YOu won't be able to handle me...for sure and this game will be mine 

(Annika pretended to be confident though she was not sure how she would win the challenge and was very nervous)

Without much delay Shivaay made his move..He pulled Annika closer to him and their faces were inches apart. Annika was very nervous and couldn't breathe properly...She wanted to avoid it but couldn't. She couldn't lose that challenge.

Shivaay moved very close to her face inches apart from her lips .

Shivaay brushed his hands against her waist . Annika gasped at his actions and then..

Shivaay: Annika !!

Annika had fainted 

NOTE- Annika very well knows ki ek romantic situation ki chop kaise karni hai..

Shivaay: Annika utho!!

Shivaay was tensed when..Annika opened her left eye only and spoke

Annika: Shivaay the challenge ....mujhe drunk hone ki acting karni thi toh shuru kare..

She gave him a smirk.

Shivaay shocked: Annika tum faint ho ne ki acting kar rahi thi ?

Annika: Ab aap mujhe chodenge taki main change karne jaa saku...

Shivaay: main karwa doon...

He kept his hands at the back.He gave a wild smile which shocked Annika. She had never seen this side of her SSO.

Annika: Aap na bade hi bakwas businessman ho ...I am sure sara kam aapke employees karte honge aur credit aap lete honge...deal karna bhi nahi aata

Shivaay: What do you mean?..Kitne ache se toh tumse deal karta hoon...Ya I mean I have to be  SSO sometimes to convince you when you become that Taddibaaz Annika..And I know how to deal with you right now

Saying so he moved forward, lifted her in his arms and moved towards the bed..

Shivaay: So ready Ms.Annika shivaay singh oberoi ?

Annika: For what ? And let me clear that I had challenged only to act as if I am drunk...and that doesn't mean you will look at me with those kamina kanji aankhein of yours...

Shivaay: Kamina ? What does that mean ?

Annika: Arey Kamina....woh jo english filmo main hero heroine ko chote kapdon mein dekh ke tadh ta hai ...woh jo aise waise two rupees naazron se dekhta hai phir bedroom mein leke aur phirr.....

Shivaay: Phir?? (He asks witha grin)

He puts her on bed and moves closer to her...

They were almost about to kiss and their eyes were closed.Annika's body was tensed and she was not breathing.Shivaay was too lost in her scent though he noticed it when...

Rudra: Phir one shot mein ho jata hai yaar...

Om: Shivaay tu room ka door bandh bhi toh kar sakta tha..

Rudra: ya phir do not disturb ka board laga dete..

Shivika get up from bed. They both blushed hard.

Annika: nahi Rudra..aisa kuch nahi hai

Shivaay: Han woh...

Rudra: Woh kya bhaiya?

Om: Shivaay tujhe itna blush karte hue ham ne kabhi nahin dekha...woh bhi hamare samne

Shivaay: acha Rudra hamare drinks mein kisine kuch milaya tha kya?

Rudra was caught !!

Rudra sensed the danger and said: Haaan wooh pudina..you know good for digestion..(he does the logic wala sign)

Annika: Rudra ? Did you spike the drink ? Please tell the truth !!

Om was about to say something when Rudra interrupted : Nahin Bhabhi main maybe Shivaay bahi...pata nahin aaj kal kuch jyada hi horny ho rahe hain...Bhai ek age hota hai aise sab feelings keliye

Shivaay gave him a deadly glare at which he tried to hide behind Annika

Rudra: Bhabhi aapko toh pata hoga ki bhaiya aaj kal kitne chant hogay hain...Dekhiye aapke upaar hi drink gira diya aur inhe kaise pata chala ki drink main kuch mila hua hai? Batao Bataao Bhaiya !! pata nahin bhaiya ko yah pani wala romance kaise acha lagta hai...aapko bhiga diya...

Shivaay: Shut up Rudra!!!

Annika remembers the time when Shivaay confirmed her that their is something mixed in their drink and narrows her eyes at Shivaay. Shivaay looked at her with a questioning look.

Annika: Aap ne aisa kyun kiya

Rudra to Om: O chalo yahan se isse phele ki chudi tuti in kalayi aur baat ham par baan ayi ...chalooo

Om to Rudra: tu pagal hai in dono ke bich ladai karwaige

Rudra: O nafrat se hi toh inki love story start hogi..Bhaiya toh itne boring he ki Bhabhi ko propose bhi nahin kiya...Shayad ladne ke baad karle

Om: Shut up Rudra!! (He turns towards Annika) Annika, drink mein Rudra ne alcohol milaya tha taki tum log next step le sako...We are sorry!!

Rudra: O,ye saach ka boyfriend kab mera sath dega??

Annika bluntly asked: Next step?

Shivaay blushed at his innocent wife's antics

Rudra: Bhabhi aapko woh bhaiya samjha denge ....woh bahot utab le ho rahe hein..Best of luck bhaiya

Om: ok you guys carry on, we just came in to check whether you both were alright or not because we saw your drinks glasses on the floor and the place was wet...we will move in to the party area

OMRU: SEE YOU TOMORROW!!

Omru left

Annika turned towards Shivaay: Shivaay? Best of luck kyun? aur yeh next step? What's all this?

(she asked him all these with a confusing look)

Shivaay: Don't worry about it Annika....you look beautiful..kya main thodi der tumse kuch puch sakta hoon..

Annika: Hmmm...

Shivaay again came closer to her and started caressing her hair.Then he hugged her  and whispered in her ear ..

Shivaay: Annika do you feel good when I come close to you ?

Annika: Hmm (in a very low and soft voice)

Shivaay: Does your heart beat increase when I come in front of you? 

Annika was now lost in her dreamland and was not paying heed to Shivaay's questions.Shivaay was then rubbing his cheeks on hers..

Annika replied : Hmm

Shivaay: Do you think I am your reponsibility?

Annika: Hmmm

Annika was not listening to Shivaay anymore and her eyes were closed

Shivaay: Can you ever think to lead a life without me ?

Shivaay moved back from her with a jerk: WHAT??????

Shivaay saw her eyes were closed and she was smiling in that same position.He liked that effect on her.

Annika opened her eyes to find a shocked Shivaay and said : What happened??

Shivaay: Earthquake met Tsunami and mocked at the Volcano which errupted...(he said with a smile)

Annika: What ??( she was totally confused at his statement)

Shivaay : Nothing ! Just forget it ...

Shivaay in mind: Annika tumne mere dil mein earthquake la diya aur use hila diya...tsunami ne toh mere dimag ki dahi kardi hai NAAM KHOON KHANDAN ke aage tumhe choona hai maine...aur har ek emotion mere dil se volcano se nikle hui lagti hai...Yaise kya farak padta hai ki tum konse khandan se ho You are only Annika...you have earned your respect and recognition and I don't care about bloodline,lineage and surname now...BUT WHY???....Although I have accepted you as my wife I don't know why I am going against my rules and opinions....I am still confused about this feeling....But I can't leave you....

Annika: Shivaay kahan kho gaya aap...Shivaay!!!

Shivaay: Annika you are only mine and no one can separate you from me....promise me that you will never leave me

Annika: Shivaay trust me...I lo..I.. (Annika stops fearing that she would lose him)

Shivaay: It's ok Annika...believe me after ten days my conflict will be over ...Give me ten days and on the tenth day you will be completely mine and that day would be your big day..I promise and no need to fulfill my challenge now it's already 12o'clock . Sometimes ,You behave as a drunkard even when you are not drunk...So don't do it now ...I will enjoy at that time

He smiles and gives an assuring look.

Annika: Shivaay ? What are you speaking about? I cannot understand...

Shivaay knew that he had accepted her and wanted to take the next step with her . He only wanted to convince his mind that Annika is the girl who would rule over him and she would be only his!! (though his heart knew it very well)....because he was completely changed for her. He was not the same Shivaay Singh Oberoi who cared about bloodline, lineage, and surname but he was Annika's Shivaay....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap-Annika's status revealed and Shivaay proposes her.. 10 days leap

Sorry for all those mistakes in Hindi in my story !! Hope you like it..

Thanks to all those who added my story to their reading list ,voted for my chapters, and gave such nice comments....Thanks for supporting me and encouraging me...

If I disappoint you at some point do tell me .

GIVE YOUR REVIEWS ON THE STORY AND DO VOTE !!

CRITICIZE IT IF YOU WANT TO...AND HELP ME IMPROVE

LOVE AND A CHULKARA HUG,

Aksiana

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro