6.BEING OBEDIENT?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sorry for being late..No,I accept it was too late...BUT YEH ZALIM DUNIYA MERE JAISE STUDENTS PE STUDIES KA ITNA BURDEN DAAL DETA HAI KI AUR KUCH KARNEKA TIME HI NAHI MILTA..KOI SYMPATHY BHI NAHI DETA YAAR!!

I want to cope with the recent track of Ishqbaaz. Consequences would be same but the dealings with the situation and some situations would be different.And here you go..By the way thanks for 2k views..

Note-Rumya married and are happy together and have accepted each other. Gaurika married. Om has informed everyone and has secretly accepted his marriage.But Gauri still lives with her mother.Everyone has accepted her.Om's character is not changed because there is no Svetlana.Gaurika's marriage to be done in a proper way as ordered by dadi and bua maa.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shivaay was on his new mission to find out about Annika's past but couldn't ask her directly because he feared that would affect their relationship....10 days were already going to finish..He had promised Annika and himself too that he would resolve the conflict between his mind and heart..He had to do it anyway.

Annika's POV :

Although there was no problem in Dadi's birthday party,I have to find out the truth of Shivaay's duplicate. Why he never misused his looks against Shivaay? Although the police is after them,they have not been able to trace them. And I very well know that the Duplicate saved Shivaay that day.I want to know why? I even noticed he was taking some medicine that Shivaay takes...Is he related to him? I have to find out but how?

I had decided to carry out my investigation after Dadi's birthday so that it does not lessen the excitement and happiness of other family members. Its been days .I should start it now .But Shivaay won't let me do this. I have to find out the truth and his intentions at any cost.

POV ends

In the hall, Shivaay was ready to leave for office when many thoughts crossed his mind..He was determined to find out about Annika's truth

Annika comes: Shivaay ? kiske khayalon mein kho gaye..

Shivaay unknowingly: Annika ke..

Annika: Kya?

Shivaay being attentive: nahi..woh main

Annika: Shivaay mujhe pata hai ki main aapko BAGAD BILLA bulati hoon lekin iska yah matlab nahi ki aap mujhe galat prove karne keliye BAKRI ki tarah main main karte rahe...main aapko BAKRI SINGH OBEROI nahin bula sakti (Shivaay I know that I call you BAGAD BILLA but that doesn't mean you will behave like a lamb and cry out main main to prove me wrong...I can't call you BAKRI SINGH OBEROI)

Shivaay: Hey hey!! don't you dare...   (he pauses and smiles at her)

Annika is shocked at his behaviour..

Shivaay: How do you do all this ? I should have been angry at you but I felt good..

Annika: Kyaaa?? aapko Bakri naam pasand aya ? You liked it ?

Shivaay without answering moved forward and slid his hands around her waist pullingher closer to him

Annika: Shivaay?

Shivaay: Hmm ( He is lost in her fragrance and beauty)

Annika:Statue!!!

Shivaay: Statue??

Om: Shivaay... bhabhi means freeze !!

Shivaay: Oh ok..

Annika: Kya Shivaay aapko itna nahi aata? Ok freeze..

Shivaay gives her an impossible look: ok fine

Shivaay freezes in that position. Annika moves out of his grip and attends her phone which had been ringing since the past one minute but Shivaay didn't notice that..

Annika picks her phone and walks out of the hall while Shivaay is in that position

Rudra: Bhaiya bhabhi gayi aap hath neeche kar sakte ho..you can move your hands

No answer..

Om: Shivaay?

No answer..Shivaay stays in that position..After all His wife has told him to freeze and our great perfectionist doesn't want to lose it and get teased by her.

Rudra: Bhaiya bhabhi aapke bahon mein nahin aane wali abhi woh chali gayi.( she will not come into your arms now ..she has gone)....Hands down bhaiya

Om: haan Shivaay...it was just a prank come on move now

Rudra: O we have to do something..bhaiya won't move unless bhabhi says

Dadi: Arrey billu tu aise kyun khada hai?

Om: Dadi woh Annika ne Shivaay ko freeze kardiya hai

Pinky: O my mata yeh kya kar raha hai tu Shivaay...yeh kaise position mein tu khada hai

Rudra: iss baat pe ek sher arzz hai

Bhabhi ke pyar mein mare gaya hamare bhaiya, bhabhi ke pyar mein mare gaya hamare bhaiya,  Ab neeche bhi kardo aap ke baiyan chodke gayi hai aapki saiyan

Waah waah waah waah waah waaah

Om: Arrey wah Rudra pehli baar tumne kuch dhang ki shayri mari hai

Rudra: Woh choti maa Bhaiya romance kar rahe the aur bhabhi ne inhe freeze kardiya and chaligayi..

Shivaay was feeling totally embarrased and was angry at Annika for leaving him like that..

Shivaay in mind: Mujhe in stupid games mein Annika ko encourage karna hi nahin chahiye tha

Now,Annika comes back hearing the commotion in the hall...She had totally forgotten about Shivaay as her mind was revolving around Dulpicate Shivaay's mystery

Annika: Shivaay aap aise kyun khade ho..?

Shivaay moves and says: Fhut the wuck !! You told me to freeze and then went away and now..my hands are aching

Rudra : Hamne toh pehle hi kaha tha ki hath neeche kardo..

Om completes Rudra's sentence: Par tu hamari sunta kahan hai

Annika remembers what she had done a while ago: woh Shivaay...sorry

Dadi: Koi nahi puttar ..Ishqbaaazi mein sab kuch jayaz hai

Annika: Dadi mujhe kuch kam hai...I need to go

Annika goes 

Now Shivaay is hell angry and goes into his room to confront Annika where Annika is totally tensed.

In Shivika's room,

She was moving to and fro in the room thinking something.She was murmuring something. Shivaay gets worried seeing this.

Annika in a low tone not noticing Shivaay: Woh kaun ho sakta hai... 

Shivaay: kaun Annika?

Annika: Shivaay..I am sorry woh meri wajah se aapko..

Shivaay: Koi baat nahi Annika...but why are you tensed?

Annika: Nahi Shivaay woh jo hall mein hua phir call( she avoided telling him the truth).. mein aapke safety ke baare mein soch rahi thi..phirse woh duplicate aa gaya toh?

Shivaay: Annika don't worry mujhe kuch nahin hoga ...police are trying to track him and they will be successful

Annika: Hmm

Shivaay: Waise tum bhi kuch kam nahin ho...police ke jaise freeze karke mujhe chali gayi

Shivaay folds his hands

Annika: Sorry bola na...ab kya ?

Shivaay: Mafi !

Annika: haan toh sorry bolne ke baad bhi aapne maf nahin kiya

Shivaay: Nahin..you will be forgiven only under one condition...after all tumne Shivaay Singh Oberoi ki insult ki hai return toh (he smirks and Annika notices this)

Annika: Aap aesi smile kyun de rahe hain  ?....Aur kardi na aapne two rupees business man wali baat...Aur maine aapki insult nahi ki...Haan mujhe pata hai apki chop ho gayi

Shivaay: Chop?....

Annika: Aur sabne aapka papu bhi banaya..but maine kuch nahi kiya..aap toh meri koi baat nahi sunte yeh kyun sun liya...itna OBEDIENT SINGH OBEROI kyun ban rahe the?

Shivaay: But...Par insult toh hui...toh return toh dena hoga...aur woh bhi tumhare waje se..I thought I would make you happy by listening to you( he grins trying to make up a story and moves forward)...never expected Annika patni ke instructions follow karne se woh insult kardeti hai...( he makes apuppy face)

Annika: Kiss insult ki baat kar rahen hain aap?

Shivaay: KISS insult ki? ( giving emphasis on the first word)

Shivaay thinks: Mere emotions ki toh tumne murder kardiya ab dekhta hoon kya karogi

Annika: haan Shivaay but kiss baat ki insult?...woh sab toh family hain na( she asks innocently)

Shivaay:main keh raha hun KISSS baat ki... BTW return main wohi chahiye..

Annika: Kya?? Aap aise jalebi ki tarah baat mat kijiye..kya dena hoga sidhe sidhe batayiye..Kya chaiiye?

Shivaay: Haww Annika kitni besharam ho tum mujhe directly dekhane ko bol rahi ho

Annika; Dikhana nahin..kehne keliye kehrahi hoon...Wait . a . second!!(understanding his intentions a bit

Shivaay smiles again: kya hua...ruko bata hoon 

He pouts and then ...

Annika: CHEAPDE!!!

Shivaay: main cheapda hoon?

Annika: Aap cheapde nahin maha shri shri ek hazaar ath kanji ankhon wale business man hai jo english filmo ke cheapdon se bhi maha cheapde hain mujhe michmichi ho rahi..main jaa rahin hoon

Shivaay: Tumne toh kaha tha tum english films nahi dekhti..toh tumhe kaise pata ki woh cheapde hain

Annika: Haan toh ? aapko dekh ke na mujhe bahut michmichi ho rahi..main jaa rahi hoon raat ko aungi.. (she tries to avoid eye contact and prevents encounter withanother awkward situation)

Shivaay: Raat ko kyun?

Annika: I have some work..please

Shivaay: Ok fine I will be waiting for your..

Annika thinking Shivaay is going to tell something else runs away from there to avoid another awkward situation...

Annika to herself: Bhaag ja Annika..Shivaay ka dimag tune kharab kardiya hai (She moves out of the room)

Shivaay completes:...for your arrival ( He smiles thinking what Annika would have thought of)

Shivaay then calls his private investigator who gives a valuable information about Annika's past

Shivaay smiles and thinks: Annika nothing will change between us but I need to find out...And I hope whatever the investigator said, that is the truth..I remember Sahil had told me once that you are more than his own sister...and  when I asked about his parents ...he asked whether I wanted to know about your parents or his parents..I was confused then mom told me that you are an orphan..but now....You will still be mine...Tomorrow is the tenth day..at last!!

He went to his office thinking about all this..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys I hope I didn't disappoint you by bringing the current track in the story..If you don't want it then please tell and if you want it then also tell.I need to know your interests although I know your interest is to read Shivika scenes or maybe something funny...Okay I am confused so do tell me.

THANKS FOR THE VOTES, COMMENTS AND ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT. I AM GLAD YOU ALL LIKED IT AND ADDED IT TO YOUR READING LIST. Thanks for those precious comments and words that actually makes my day and brings a smile on my face.

SPECIAL THANKS TO TiaraMe07   who thought my story is capable to be nominated in Ishqbaaaz Awards and nominated it..

LOVE AND A SWEET HUG
Aksiana

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro