7.So...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So friends,I know you all must have forgotten the previous part of the story, SAME HERE..It happens with me...So I have decided to be regular from this month.Fine..
PARDON ME FOR BEING SO CARELESS AND IRREGULAR..Actually I was enjoying reading stories of other writers..HERE YOU GO>>

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In Shivika's room,

Shivaay after all his investigations returns home and sees Annika sitting on the couch talking to someone over phone.

Shivaay thinks to himself: Annika I have found out.Tonight at 12 o'clock I will ....leave it Shivaay!

He smiles to himself and goes near her.

Annika to the person over phone: No I can't afford to lose him.I will die without him.How can he do that to me? He cannot do it.Tell him he has to return..

Annika panics..

Seeing this Shivaay runs to Annika and pulls her into a hug and caresses her hair and calms her down.

Shivaay: Annika what happened?(he asks softly)

Annika: Nothing Shivaay..

Shivaay: Annika life mein hame sahara bhale na mila ek sath ki sabko zaroorath hoti hai ...Tell me..I am always there to stand for you..Tumhare dukh aur tumhare beech mein aaj se Shivaay Singh Oberoi ki devar khadi rahegi..

Annika:Shivaay..you won't understand my situation..I can't tell you...Please leave me alone for sometime I will be alright..And I am not at all sad..

Shivaay: I will not move from here until you tell me about your sorrows..And what you are not sad? You are definitely worried..

Annika: Shivaay calm down ....I am not even worried now..

Shivaay with a smile on his face yet tensed: I know that I have magical powers and whoever sees me just forgets about their worries and gets lost in these kanji ankh of mine...but

Annika: Waah...apne mun mia meethoo..Khud ki tareef woh bhi itneeee tadi mein

Shivaay hugs her again : Share with me Annika...else you know I have my ways..

Annika: No Shivaay...I can't..

Shivaay: So...

Annika: So sooo jai ye

Shivaay: So.... you won't tell me

Annika: NO 

Shivaay: A big,strong,confident no or a feeble no...

Annika: What? AApka dimag to thikane pe hain na?

Shivaay: Wait a second..

Shivaay holds her wrist and twirls her and pins her to the wall .He caresses her face and looks at her with seductive eyes. 

Shivaay: Will you tell me now?

Annika: No( in a barely audible tone)

Shivaay comes further close to her and now there was no space between their bodies.Their faces were inches apart when he asked her again..

Shivaay: Do you want to tell me now?

Annika: No Mr.SSO(trying to sound confident)

Shivaay: SSO? Shateer Singh Oberoi ko apni baat manani ache se aati hai

Annika: Koshish karne mein koi harzz nahi hai

Now their lips were at least 15cm apart .Annika got nervous and closed her eyes.And then Shivaay smiled and pulled back.

Annika was shocked and embarrased at his actions.She could barely meet his intense gaze.

Shivaay cupped her face and spoke:Annika  I never expected this from you.

Annika was shocked at his statement: What did I do?

Shivaay: I never expected that that you will be like Tia and ditch me.I trusted you but you broke my trust.

Annika: Shivaay? I cannot understand anything...Has anything happened..Did I hurt you by mistake..(she places her hand on his shoulder)

Shivaay: Leave me Annika...I knew you..I know that was your lover boy on the phone.I don't want any explanation.

Annika laughs at this but Shivaay is still on his serious mode

Shivaay:Annika I knew it you would try to manipulate me by laughing and giving me excuses but this time I won't fall into your trap

Annika now turned serious as Shivaay had clearly misunderstood her

Annika:Shivaay...you misunderstood the situation..that was

Shivaay in harsh tone: You can leave me Annika if you want.I will give you all my money.I will help you to settle with him.I am really Sorry if I troubled you .You should go back to him.

Annika: No Shivaay...aap meri zindegi hai..you are my life...mein aap yeh kya bol rahen hai...

Shivaay cuts her in between:No Annika..Stop this drama now..if you fear humiliation I will help you..

Annika: Stop it Shivaay!!            She was in tears now..

Shivaay gets worried that he pulled it too much:Annika I am sorry..You know that I don't like tears on your face.PLEASE for me stop crying!! (he wipes her tears and gives a peck on her forehead)

Annika: Shivaay...I was not talking to my lover.It was Rhenu Di. She told me that she wants to cast me in her first movie. She wanted me to tell the dialogues with emotion...so..

Shivaay: SShhh...Sorry Annika I was just doing drama as I wanted to know the truth why you were worried...I didn't know you were acting..Woah! You are an awesome actress..Full to dramebaaz

Annika: Yes I was in Acting club with Rhenu di (now she realises what had happened a while ago)AAp bhi kitne baade dramebaaz hain ...mujhe rula diya..I am not talking you anymore..Itna bada ghatiya ilzam mere upar laga diya( now she became hell angry)

Annika stormed out of the room

Shivaay: Annika wait..I am sorry..please Annika...I had no other way(he screamed)

Annika:No other way ki aise ki taesi..Bhaad mein jae aapka no other way aur aap(she said while she stopped at the door)

Shivaay runs after her..as he didn't want his surprise to get spolied..

Annika went to the poolside where she saw the place decorated with flowers..no they were photographs...and crescents and stars the same as in Annika's patent bracelet..And then the pool..Annika was awestruck 

Shivaay rushed but...

PRECAP- YEAH YOU THINK RIGHT SHIVAAY'S CONFESSION but not as you think...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone for your votes,comments,support,cooperation and support.Thanks to all those who added it to their reading list.I will update on 3rd May

FRIENDS DO VOTE AND GIVE YOUR REVIEWS.PARDON ME FOR LATE UPDATE.POINT OUT MY MISTAKES AND HELP ME RECTIFY IT.

GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS HOW YOU ALL WANT THE CONFESSION TO BE..I WANT TO MAKE IT THE BEST PART OF THIS BOOK. THANKS FOR 3K READS.

LOVE AND A BIG DUM GHOTU HUG,

Aksiana

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro