5 | The Pig Pen

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the secret chambers...

I was praying to the gods in the middle of my secret chamber. The room was dark, causing the lighting to be a little bit dim. But I was okay with that. It was quiet in the chambers. No one was ever around. In fact, to tip things off, nobody ever knew about this place. This place had to remain a secret if I wanted to ever calm down. 

Just then, I heard my father, the king of the throne's voice boom. To be honest, his voice kinda shocked me.

"Son! You have washing chores in the patch!"

His voice was shouting behind me. I turned and ran upstairs back to the main section of the castle. And to those wondering if I lived in the same castle as Shakira, well guess what? You were wrong.

I lived in a different side of this kingdom. The left side was Shakira's castle and the lighter side of the kingdom. And the right side was a more of a darker side of the kingdom. That was because the castle belonged to me and my father.

Anyways, I was about to rush outside to do the washing when all of a sudden, I heard oinking. Oh no! It was coming from the pig pen! I rushed to the pig pen as I noticed ten piggies fighting and one dead.

I tried to stop them myself but it was no use. The piggies were WAY too strong. I rushed to call for help but that only made this scenario even worse. The pigs really started to attack me. I got punched by their stinky and muddy legs. I got shoved in the mud. Worse, I got blood all over my face as I got out of the mud.

Scars. They were returning.

"Dad! Help," I shouted without my voice. It felt like whispers. I was indeed creating whispers! The butterflies were the whispers. But uh oh! They were flying away - to the other side of the kingdom! Oh no! The butterflies are heading - to Shakira's castle!

Oh god. I realised that I had made a terrible mistake.

But wait! Maybe this is a part of my plan! By delivering the whispers to Shakira, perhaps I can get her back.

But now, I have to focus on this chaos going on in my own garden. Oh well. Lucky me...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro