Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I felt a pressure on my chest, "come on, come on," Jack said. I sat up coughing water everywhere before pain threw me back down onto the deck.

"Kill Woodes Rogers," I said.

"Hush," Jack said helping me up off the ground. Silver rushed to me.

"Leave me alone!" I snarled and walked away with a hand pressed to my side, he tried to grab my arm but I shrugged it off.

"Azure please!" he begged. I paused on the steps, I turned and looked down at him.

"What?" I asked, Flint, approached behind him. I immediately lifted my pistol, pointed it at him and shot over my father's shoulder and hit Flint. "Go away the both of you." I walked into Flint's quarter, locked the door behind me and saw to my wound. I cleaned it biting back hisses, once the bandage was around my waist I sat in Flint's chair and sighed.

"Azure, I know you're in there," Silver said and pounded on the door.

"Leave me alone! I don't want to talk to you," I yelled.

"Azure please," he said.

"Embrace for impact!" Flint yelled, suddenly the ship shook and I was thrown out of Flint's chair. We had made contact with the lion. I shot out of Flint's quarter's, a cutlass and pistol in hand Silver didn't have a chance of stopping me, I ran along the side of the ship and jumped onto The Lion. Within seconds my cutlass was soaked in red.

"We'll talk about this later," Silver said limping past me.

"Just get Madi I'll cover you," I said and cut down a man before he could shoot him. Rogers fought at the wheel with Flint and Jack, like a lion I stalked the deck of the ship no man stood a chance against me. I kicked Rogers in the back, but he returned it by punching me in the stomach.

"Want some more little Silver?" he asked, I was glad my limp cleared up I could move quickly and easily again. I kicked Rogers into Flint but he deflected his blow with his sword and then it was Jack's turn, the Governor had no way out of our triangle and he tired long before we did. A single headbutt from me sent him to my knees, the split skin on my forehead was worth it. However, I didn't stop there, I kicked him in the stomach and continuously kicked him till the blood erupted from his lips. But Jack stopped me till I could do any more damage but Rogers still managed to pull himself off the deck. But we held our swords firm at his throat, the fighting came to a stop, we all looked around panting. Silver emerged onto the deck with Madi, I walked over to the balcony and gave her a nod.

While Silver took Flint to Savannah, Jack took Rogers to his humiliating fate, and I sailed back to Marooned Island with Madi. I was reunited with my crew as well as my horses, even Brazen was safe. Her mother gave me a nod of thanks while I trotted down to the seashore with two of my men. "It's been quiet without you," one said.

"It has?" I asked somewhat surprised.

"We wish we could have come with you," the other said.

"Me too, but it was far too dangerous to bring you with us," I said, we cantered up and down the beach and in the sea. That eve Madi came to my cabin, I was sat in front of the flickering flames.

"I wanted to say thank you," she said.

"For what?" I asked looking up at her as I changed my bandages over, "my father was the one who rescued you."

"But you helped," she said.

"I took revenge on Rogers for you and me," I said and squeezed my eyes shut as pain shot around my body.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro