14. The End

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

During the day you were stuck in class doing work. You never saw Yedda today though. You sat with Carolina at lunch since Yedda was nowhere to be found. "Hey (y/n)!" Carolina said happily. You smiled at her when she smiled. "Hello Carolina, have you seen Yedda anywhere?" You asked. She frowned, but quickly turned to her usual self. "Nope!" she said. That's strange, she usually doesn't skip school unless it's an emergency, and she would tell you if it is or not. Maybe she's just sick and slept all day. You shook off the bad feeling you had about this and ate your lunch, talking to Carolina about random things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally the end of the day and you were waiting for your mom to pick you up. She never arrived though. You were stuck there until 5:00 when you said fuck it and began to walk home. Your paranoia began to take over though as you felt like you were being watched. You tried to brush it off, but you could feel eyes burning into you. You looked around, but saw no one. It was getting dark too, only a mile until your home you can do it!

You had finally made it home and sighed in relief. The whole time you were walking home though you were texting your mom about why she didn't pick you up. She never answered back though. This pissed you off. Why wasn't she answering? She's supposed to respond! You groaned in frustration ad you went to unlock the door. When you unlocked it you turned on the handle, but it was locked. That's strange. Was it already unlocked? You got a little scared and quickly unlocked the door for the second try and walked inside. All the lights were out which wasn't a good sign at all.

Something was definitely wrong. Where was mom and Kevin? You went and turned on the first light. You didn't see anything that was out of the ordinary. You sighed as fear took over you. You quickly ran to your room and locked the door. That's when you noticed a letter on your bed. You took it with shaky hands and began to read it.

ᴅᴇᴀʀ (ʏ/ɴ),

ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴏ ᴀɴʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ. ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴇᴛ sᴏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴏᴛᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ɪ ᴍᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ. ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴠᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴇᴠɪʟ ɢɪʀʟs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ ғᴇʟᴛ sᴏ ʜᴏʀʀɪʙʟᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ, ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ. sᴏ ɪ sɴᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʀᴏᴏᴍs ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴏғғ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ! ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ᴄᴀʀᴏʟɪɴᴀ ɪғ sʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ! ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ.

sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇʟʏ, ʏᴇᴅᴅᴀ

You couldn't believe what you just read. You dropped the note and quickly ran around the house, calling out for your mom and Kevin. "Kevin please come out! I won't hit you with a stick again I promise!" You said as tears filled your eyes. There was one place left to look, and that was the basement. You gulped down a large lump in your thought and mustered up all the courage you could. You took slowly steps to the basement door and slowly opened it. You walked down the steps as each one creaked at your weight being pushed down on it. You peaked into the basement and saw something you wish you never saw.

You saw your brother and mom bloody with their eyes carved out. They had slit throats and terrified expressions. There was Carolina tied to a chair as a light gleamed down on her. Tears flooded down your cheeks as you ran to Carolina and untied her. LW-what happ-pened...." You said in a shakes mutter. "Yedda, she tried to kill me!" Carolina said. You couldn't believe what was going on. You walked over to your now deceased family and kneeled down beside them. You could help as the tears flowed from you eyes. Carolina came and put a hand on your shoulder. "Come on, we gotta go before she sees us." She said softly. You nodded and wiped away the tears on your face before standing up and walking up the stairs with her.

Before you could go any further out of the house you were pushed down the stairs. You hit the bottom as you looked up to see Yedda and Carolina looked down at you with grins on their faces. "Nice job, but I think her legs didn't break." Carolina said. "I can handle that." Yedda said with a smirk. "What's going on?" You asked them, a bit dazed. "Oh my angel, we are going to take you home with us. You will be ours and only ours." she said as she walked down the stairs. "No, I can't be!" You cried out. She shushed you and grabbed a hammer that was on a table. She raised it up and slammed it down on one of your knees as you screamed in pain.

She did this to the other leg, shattering both of the bones before dropping the hammer and picking you up. Carolina smiled and brushed the hair put of your face. "Now your ours forever..." she whispered.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro