6.Lovers

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

WARNING LEMON AHEAD

You had stayed home from school for a week to calm down. Kevin has been baking cookies and other treats for you to cheer you up. You still couldn't get over that they were gone. Yes you didn't like them, but you didn't hate them, you couldn't bring yourself to hate anyone. You sighed as the doorbell rung. You got out of bed and walked to the door to see Yedda there with a smile. "Aren't you supposed to be at school?" You asked her. "I am, but I'm skipping today to be with you." she said. You looked at her in shock." You can't skip school!" You said as you glared at her with your arms crossed. She looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry, but I missed you so much, I just had to see my beautiful angel again or I felt like I would die if I didn't." She said with a soft smile. With blushed at this and sighed, giving up on tryin to change her mind. "Come in." You said.

She gleamed with happiness and walked right into your house. You smiled at her happiness and went to the kitchen. "Want anything to drink?" You asked her. She shook her head and sat on the couch. "I'm fine, but thank you." You nodded and got a soda out of the fridge before walking to the living room and sitting beside her on the couch. You two sat there in silence as your arched some cartoons or whatever you could find on the TV. You noticed that Yedda kept looking over at you with a slight blush dancing on her cheeks. You looked at her. "Is something wrong?" You asked her and she shrugged, a bit tense. "Nothing." she said and you nodded. It was back to awkward silence until you felt someone pounce on you.

You looked at Yedda in shock at what she did. You leaned into the kiss though. You pulled her close to you and kissed her passionately to which she happily returned the passion. Soon you two had to pull away from the kiss for air. You could see the last and desire in her eyes and you knew there was some in yours too. She smirked and kissed your neck, trying to find your weak spot. She soon found it and you let out a soft moan. Once she heard it she began to attack and abuse that spot, biting and nibbling it hard. You couldn't help but let out screams. You felt something grope your breast and gasped before noticing Yedda smirking down at you. "Don't worry my love, I'll go easy on you~" She purred into your ear.

She ripped off your shirt and pants, leaving you in just your undergarments as she stared at your body before she stripped down nude. She too unhooked your bra and began to suck on one of my our teats while massaging the other breast. You moaned out in pleasure as a blush crawled onto your face. You've never felt this sensation before and you didn't know how to feel, you could thank straight. She soon got bored of doing this and took off your panties, rubbing your clit with her fingers. You tried to hold your moans as much as you could, but it didn't work out as well as you thought as a few escaped your lips. Before you knew it you two were making love. She was pounding inside of you as you screamed out her name in pleasure, begging for more. One you came she fell down beside you, panting. This was an interesting experience...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro